Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

A new ally perhaps? 31..12.2014 (Page 5)

JShukla IF-Dazzler
JShukla
JShukla

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SheAish

Originally posted by KhatamKahani

I
P.S. (not directed at Minnie) Some of the harshest critics of Aahil have been SheAish and JShukla who have called him abusive. So, the ones who point at Seher's, Rehan's and even Sanam's actions at the same time are no doubt making all many points about the abusive pattern.

Yup KK guilty as charged. And I would still stand by my comments on those occasions because I still do belive he has been abusive since KVB returned after dengue...
I have also consistently been quite harsh towards Sunehri and Rehan for quite sometime now.
But at the same time I am not blind to Ahil's plight and I try to take into account his background as a character...

Which is why I have at the same time defended Ahil on many occasions and I'm sure many would have seen that from me when some of those who champion Sunehri and Rehan bash Ahil..

Edit: BTW even though Jshukla is not here I just wanted to add that I have seen her defend Ahil from Sunheri and Rehan fans many times in the forum...Yes we bashed Ahil for being abusive but we are still aware of the circumstances to keep things in perspective when it comes to comparisons. Just a couple of day ago we were harping about the unfair comparison between Ahil and Abhi from KKB in one of the articles posted here on the forum.
Oye teri... mera naam hai yahanShocked

Mainey Aahil ko kab maraConfused

Aahil and Abhi are poles apart. Abhi - the less said the better . I wouldn't dream of comparing him with Abhi of KKB.

I do criticise him very harshly, maybe coxz I want the best for himLOLWinkIt is complicated reallyTongue

But I still stand by the fact that Aahil does have capability to be abusive. Watch him treat Sanam shoddily when she was a cook. The only reason he started backing off  was when he saw her stand up. He saw in her a savior who he saved a couple of times... and before the software code throws in a circular reference error allow me to quote from my all time fav Pretty Woman 's last scene " What does the princess do after the knight rescues him from the tower? " She says "She rescues him right back" Hai... dreamland.

Bck now- Watch Aahil be absolutely mean and show total disregard towards Sanam 2 and her feelings. Watch him pitch one woman against another.  Watch him put someone on highest and whitest pedestal and watch him break that ruthlessly.

His anger is good and not misplaced. And right now he has every reason to not trust sanam with his Ammi's life. All the saboot are against her. In the cocktail party drunken revelry she treated his Ammi real bad. But as Minnie and SA says, there is a method to show anger and that's what distinguishes rogues and gentlemen.

Wife is not servant. Husband is not the boss. Husband alone does not decide the rules of the house. Husband should not throw threatening cruel divorce dialogs to spite the wife. None of the spouse must use the other person's irrelevant weak spot to win the current argument. If after 10 years into the marriage when they are all fun and happy, will Sanam still bring up Aahi's misplaced Ammi trust and verbally abuse Aahil during any of their arguments/fights?If she does she will be wrong. Similarly if Aahil uses Sanam's humble background to throw his money at her, he will be wrong.

Rehan and Seher - do not impress/interest me enough. So it seems from the posts that Rehan has magnanimously trusted Sunehri and is teaming up with twins? did he tell them he is Tanveer's biological son? I bet he didn't.. I have no comments on this seemingly happy couple who as Minnie say are a conDead

Prags- I am sure you are enjoying all this Aahil defending. So I am back to spoil the mood. Big smile Anyhow, I still wanna see Aahil so poor that he has to remain shirtless please. I know you want this too...no no dont deny. Go write some OS and make youself useful.

Sagey, what fabulous posts you make. And I really enjoyed reading each and every word.

Arrey koi yeh serial aur ye forum band karvao. This forum and its interesting people are one of the reason I can't bid adieu. Angry

Edited by JShukla - 01 January 2015 at 3:44am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifeSheAishAhilTheBestminnie2308micshyLaura..AnnzSageflower7Ms.SherlockedKhatamKahani

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:03am | IP Logged
KK. Whoa! Those were some powerful straight drives off the Doosras  LOL 
Brilliant! I always love your takes on the situations. :)

This thread and the points here which were raised were almost all the points which I have been thinking upon, maybe some more too! Loved reading all this!

Ani, your thread is becoming a hit! LOLAlso, because after so much time, have seen some great discussion with some experts over here who were in hiding LOL

One thing I was wondering, is there some reason behind Aahil being kept in dark so much?! Is there something big coming up? I always felt, the one who has been kept in so much dark, when exposed to the reality, it destroys everything..just guessing?

To be honest, I am not getting any points right now to highlight trust me! I am re reading all these points, and enjoying the discussion.LOL

Juhi, see your back again, and I am not even surprised! LOL 
Your last line is the EXACT reason for me too. And trust me, your not spoiling my mood, you have never, girl! Who the hell told you that? Or you were merely a MU ka shikaar OuchLOL I already said, your so adorable! LOL

See there's a difference between criticising and bashing, we all are criticising Aahil. Come on, if I love him I should be able to handle criticism too! Hell even I criticise him man! HE IS A JERK! See?? LOL

And about you wish for shirtless and poor Aahil, its brewing somewhere, ;) LOL

Edited by Prags_Sociopath - 01 January 2015 at 3:11am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifeSheAishAhilTheBestJShuklamicshyAnnzSageflower7MrDarcyfanflora212KhatamKahani

farz_parachute IF-Rockerz
farz_parachute
farz_parachute

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Rehan is no Aahil. Will never be. Can never be. People need a reason to be happy. So at the reunion of Rehan and Sunehri, we rejoice. When Rehan stand up for Sanam, we rejoice.

Who's to say we're not mad that Rehan first didn't trust Sanam (Seher who took Sanam's place). And while many questioned the hug saying Ohhh just coz that's Sunehri suddenly Rehan is not mad anymore. But we are then showed of how Rehan remembers the allegations and just as quickly he breajs the hug and asked Sunehri, you tried to kill Begum Sahiba? 

And yes Rehan knows the truth of he being the son and that his mother wants the property and would scheme her ways around. But it wasn't until Sunehri divulged the fact that Tanveer killed her entire family did he come to know of his mother being a murderer and so despicable. 

Because if you remember. ...when Aahil and Rehan were asking 'Sanam' what poison did she administered in Tanveer's drink, Rehan went on to say, Begum Sahiba itni bhi buri nahin hai that you'd take such a badla on her. WHAT RUBBISH. Oh Rehan indeed was in for a bloody rude awakening. His darling of a mother is ghiri hui. She's buri. A killer. A murderer.

And then Rehan taking 'Sanam' to the outhouse. And then telling her how she's dropped in image in his eyes. Just as Aahil was quick to blame Sanam, he too was.

They both had flashbacks. For Aahil, his Ammi sacrificed so much. Her happiness, her life, her soul. To him, his Ammi is everything. And he feels indebted. For Rehan, his Ammi is shown to be desperate, majbur. She insists that she loves him, does everything for him, but he has never felt it yet he's thirsty for her love, and he too is indebted, love deprived or not. 

In all this, it is Begum Sahiba that has done well. Imagine such loyalty and indebtedness and all the love her two sons have for her. Even the so called righteous Rehan suddenly sways in stance having to see his mother at her deathbed. He didn't believe Sanam did he?

Aahil is simply acting out. Sure he could have done more (and not  do stuff he's done) but he wasn't made to be perfect. In fact, his flaws are what made him the man he is today. And Sanam seems to be the only one to perfect him and complete him. But now he's broken. He knows not what  to believe. One side Ammi, the other side his love. And now she herself is not perfect. She loves him, and if this makes her weak then so be it. As it is his love for her has consumed her. She's nothing without him, she believes this. So leaving him is not a choice. And him setting her free is out of the question.

So in comes Sunehri/Seher. What are we doing waiting for her guilt and remorse? She herself had a rude awakening finding out the truths about herself. And just as easily, she was given a clean slate. Start afresh. We ask ourselves, WHAT EVEN. Just like that? Okay forget Sanam. Maybe Rehan would make her feel guilty. But we're forgetting. Clean slate. No questions. 

Now. Is Rehan better just because he's standing up for Sanam? He has inside knowledge, so it's given. Aahil needs his dose of rude awakening. YOUR MUM IS NOT AN ANGEL. And. We all want him redeemed. Be sorry. Win Sanam again. WIN US AGAIN. This can only happen when iced cold water is splashed on his face in the form of proofs. That his mom is mad crazy and his love has been royally wronged. By him mostly. Coz you just know the truth of Tanveer being a mass murderer would not come to his knowledge until much later, as that would mark the end of the show. And they're in no hurry to close shop.

Which means, Tanveer can start yet another scheme and plotting. But this time Dumbledore's Army is ready too. If only sexayh beast Aahil would not fall for more of Ammi's scheming ways...

So really. One person can say a lot of things. Ten can say ten different things. Rehan is no Aahil. Rehan is no angel. And Aahil is no devil. And Sanam is no less a woman just because she decides to keep staying there. And really. Sunehri reuniting with Rehan shouldn't hurt anybody. At the very least she doesn't have to be Sanam all the time and let Sanam be Sanam and work her way to winning Aahil's trust if it means that much to her. And then we can all see how misunderstanding about Rehan being Tanveer's son will affect their relationship. 

I mean.

At least one couple is right where they should be. (With each other if you needed me telling). I mean. Do we need to go to Haya and Faiz and Rahat. That's every kind of wrong too.

Okay Khala and Khalu stand true to each other as well. So two couples. Then we all can go back to rooting for SaHil. The very reason we're here talking in this thread in the first place.

It's a brand new year folks. 

Fret and complain, but let's resolute to not forsake happiness. 

Yours truly, 

Nanhi munni rahi. 

P/s Surbhi can hug, man! Every kind of feelings. Hayyyeee. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anju32NoLifeSheAishmicshytastahninAnnzSageflower7MrDarcyfanKhatamKahani

farz_parachute IF-Rockerz
farz_parachute
farz_parachute

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prags_Sociopath

KK. Whoa! Those were some powerful straight drives off the Doosras  LOL 
Brilliant! I always love your takes on the situations. :)

This thread and the points here which were raised were almost all the points which I have been thinking upon, maybe some more too! Loved reading all this!

Ani, your thread is becoming a hit! LOLAlso, because after so much time, have seen some great discussion with some experts over here who were in hiding LOL

One thing I was wondering, is there some reason behind Aahil being kept in dark so much?! Is there something big coming up? I always felt, the one who has been kept in so much dark, when exposed to the reality, it destroys everything..just guessing?

To be honest, I am not getting any points right now to highlight trust me! I am re reading all these points, and enjoying the discussion.LOL

Juhi, see your back again, and I am not even surprised! LOL 
Your last line is the EXACT reason for me too. And trust me, your not spoiling my mood, you have never, girl! Who the hell told you that? Or you were merely a MU ka shikaar OuchLOL I already said, your so adorable! LOL

See there's a difference between criticising and bashing, we all are criticising Aahil. Come on, if I love him I should be able to handle criticism too! Hell even I criticise him man! HE IS A JERK! See?? LOL

And about you wish for shirtless and poor Aahil, its brewing somewhere, ;) LOL

Pragzzayhhh love! 

Happy happyyy new year hun!

Missed you haven't I! 

And what is this I hear brewing! You don't talk to us commoners these days! There's so much to catch up on.

And please. Don't go calling him a jerk okay? It's a phase. 

Hehe.

How have you been!  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AhilTheBest

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:35am | IP Logged
okay i just absolutely enjoyed this superb discussion
it opened my "dimagh k darwaze" and lit up "dimagh ki batti"

coming to the discussion, i agree with all the awesome points put forward by SheAish, minnie, special mention to KK, sage, prags, Jshukla  n lastly farz too

see there r few groups in the forum

1)who love all the couples AsYa, SaHil, SeHan, AyRa , HuHa, (i wont write RaHaFa cz i havent seen anyone liking them)

2) Those who love just one couple but are indifferent towards others

3) Those who love one couple dearly but hate the other.

so whatever happens, every fan understands and deciphers as they want to perceive, i dont want to get into fan wars here, but i guess the ppl who love both couples or who like both couples will be inadverently comparing both . But i agree its unfair to compare both, but yesterday atleast Rehan came out a better lover if not friend that he trusted her even after knowing shes a con n she can be telling him a lie but Aahil after remembering all those beautiful things she did for him, tat balloon things n all still he beleived his mom, he disappointed me big time cz that showed he cant trust her.

i m a huge SaHil fan, i love Aahil so much that i even love hating him.But when last night he did not trust Sanam i just hated him , we all were saying that Aahil did not know the reality n was never told , but i think even if Sanam told him the reality he would not be trusting her, reminds me of the kohinoor project day, when Sunehri actually twisted tanveer's arm and threw her on the ground, Tnaveer told the truth that Sanam has tried to attack her but he dint listen to Tanveer, that was trust, but does that mean that whenever Aahil is in a fit of rage or is angry at Sanam anybody can come and brainwash him so he will doubt Sanam's actions. which kind of love is that?? whats a love without the trust??/

Being a huge Aahil fan i m really disappointed with teh way his character has shaped up, i m not accounting Rehan in here, nor i m comparing him with Aahil, but looking at Aahil individually even if Rehan was not involved in all this, or even if they hadnt shown SeHan yesterday i would still be this mad at Aahil, whatever Rehan did i looked into it from SeHan perspective, what Aahil did yesterday disappointed me . Sanam should now atleast leave him alone for a time being, he is totally undeserving of her love.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishAnnzSageflower7MrDarcyfanKhatamKahani

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:06am | IP Logged
I just saw the episode, and not much happened accept for the all important Seher and Rehan moment. Now Rehan knows this is not Sanam, and he also knows the story of ASYA and his Mother. It seems he was shocked enough to believe it too! I agree with KK, he does know his Mother's nature. However, I dont think even HE thought she was capable of murder. Therefore his line to Sanam; 

"Begum Sahiba ithni bi buri nahin hain, ke tum uski jaan le lun"

Well that is where you are wrong Rehan! She IS that bad! So bad that she is willing to almost die to make sure that Aahil does not trust Sanam again! Aahil has always been in the palm of her hand, and for the first time in his life, he was eating out of someone ELSE's hand, and Tanveer could not risk this. She did everything she can to separate them. Even getting him Con married to a random stranger. But NOTHING worked! Now finally, this death drama was her last resort! Hit it where it hurts most! Not by hurting HIM, but hurting herself, because she knows his blind love for her!

I am MAD at Aahil for not trusting Sanam. But years of conditioning is hard to break! He knows his Mother dosent like Sanam. But other than that, he knows NOTHING of her vile nature! So he has NO idea, that she would actually go to THESE lengths to lower Sanam in his estimation. He has no idea that this women is a killer, a psychopath! Don't get me wrong, I want to kick Aahil right now. But I am also seeing the other side of the coin! The side where this is what Tanveer trained him for years to do!

However, REHAN, has seen his Mother's diabolical side. He was also genuinely hurt when he saw Tanveer showering her love on Aahil! Her FAKE love, when her own son is standing right there, and not even a second of time is spared on him! Tanveer is in full on drama mode, and doesn't waste a moment poisoning Aahil's mind. She has no time for her son! The one she CLAIMS to be doing all this for! (Shehezad's acting in that scene was good. Very subtle expressions, but you can tell how he is feeling. So much so that Seher noticed he was upset! But she didn't know WHY he was upset!).

Finally when Seher tells him the truth, he HEARS it, and his expression of horror confirms that he is buying this as well! He knows somewhere that this is probably true. Why else would someone say something SO fantastic! I once again agree with KK! Rehan has seen that Tanveer can be a liar and a manipulator. I think in that emotional moment, when she appeared to be dying, he did not want to reflect on the fact that this may be Tanveer's drama. But finally, when Seher explained the truth to him, he REALIZED that it all made sense! That Tanveer would actually play this game to oust Sanam! 

Sanam also has made mistakes. She doesn't trust Aahil to tell him the truth about Seher. However, I don't want them to DIE. Enough of that! I agree SAHIL is butchered and so is Aahil and even Sanam! But NO please, no more deaths! Still not over ASYA's death. I can't handle Sanam and Aahil dying too! Hopefully their relationship CAN be saved!

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!  ALL the best for 2015! 

Love

Mandy

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 01 January 2015 at 5:11am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anju32NoLifeSheAishAhilTheBestmicshyAnnzSageflower7KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:49am | IP Logged
@JShukla, I didn't take your name in a negative way. It was to point out just because one points to others' contribution in this situation, it doesn't mean that Aahil's behavior is being brushed over or not called out by those same people. I used you and SheAish as an example because you have brought out the abusive tendencies early on and consistently--and I am not disagreeing with them at all.
And I was answering the rest of my stuff generally, mixing up various posts and reactions overall that I'e come across. So the Abhi part wasn't referring to anything you said. 

Aahil has been ruined today completely and totally. 

Still, Rehan is getting as if he believed from no firsthand experience by himself. Which is not true. He's had enough experience and he's seen with his own eyes to to tell him that this is the truth. As @MrDarcy described perfectly in her post.

Nevertheless, Rehan is the one who is a better man and the one the writing is doing justice to. I have never blamed him or complained that he's keeping the truth to himself. Because right now, when he had an opportunity to reveal the truth he has. 

Aahil, while he is given reasons for his anger, feelings of betrayal, etc. There is no excuse for his actions and especially today. Where he has no problem believing it all and is willing to jail Sanam. He shouldn't have believed it no matter what. BAS! Or at the very least, he should've tried to investigate and not commit to either her innocence or guilt but just be wrecked apart.

But no matter what, it's not as if Rehan trusts Seher and beieves Tanveer just due to love and implicit trust. He has had more than enough knowledge of other things to make it more believable. Nevertheless, his character who was momentary butchered when he didn't believe Sanam, has been rescued and saved. While Aahil's is butchered beyond belief. 

Anyway...time to be off for another hiatus before commenting, if I bother commenting at all.

Take care all. Thank you for the kind words and "welcome."

And Happy New Year!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifeSheAishJShuklamicshyKaanKeNicheMrDarcyfan

JShukla IF-Dazzler
JShukla
JShukla

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:17am | IP Logged
KK, I know and completely understand.

All----And yes it is easy to see how the writing is now progressing.

My own peeve with Rehan remains, My peeve with Seher remains.. but atleast they are having fun

Sanam is paying a price of none of her wrong deeds. Good for her

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishmicshyMrDarcyfanKhatamKahani

Go to top