Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

A new ally perhaps? 31..12.2014 (Page 3)

rakshaanra IF-Dazzler
rakshaanra
rakshaanra

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
I watched after weeks and I loved it!
The anguish On  Rehaans face when Tanveer was dying

She wasn't the best of moms but mom is a mom...

However I found him rationale when he listens to Sunheri 

And superb, doesnt take much to convince him.

Hope he can free Ahil out of Tanveers web

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyAnnzSageflower7

ShaitaanKiKhala IF-Stunnerz
ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sageflower7

Originally posted by Surbhiholic.

Lovely post sage ..i 'm just hating ahil   Angry

He remembered all the moments Sanam was there for him but it wasn't strong enough...

I was even more frustrated that Sanam wasn't there for that da*Ned important moment!!
i don't get why they always show AaHerAngry sj's acting was so bad that time ..:)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishAhilTheBestmicshyAnnzSageflower7Lovenarbhiflora212

AnnzSageflower7 IF-Rockerz
AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rockofages

todays epi was an average one...but it was watchable unlike other epis which are full of faiz and haya crap...just don't know what are they trying to do with aahil's character sometimes he behaves well with sanam and sometimes he is totally rude towards her...but todays epi marked the creation of two teams... team sanam/seher consisting of sanam,seher,rehaan,sanam2(partially)...and team tanveer consisting of tanveer ,khala-khalu and aahil...i think they are turning aahil's character to a much more greyish aahil so that the audiences started hating him and only cvs know what are they doing with him...i think they are also confused about aahil's character...
anyway i'm happy for all sehaan fan's out there...and happy new year in advance... ...

I don't think they are confused with Aahil's character. He is a Mumma's boy who is in middle a tug of war between mother and wife. Mother is unscrupulous  and has no maternal instinct whatsoever.

She failed to react after hearing Rehan's voice in the room. Her mind is singularly on the money and defeating the daughter of her arch enemy.

Aahil's love is not strong enough. This  kind of people shouldn't get married,  they should stay under their mother's armpits for the rest of their lives. There are actual men like this. 

Going off on a tangent. Whe should a woman leave her family and independence, for a man who won't stand up for her even once? 

Yuck.  

Bring on the two teams. I Would love to see the guilt on Aahil's face when Rehan is standing up for his own wife instead of himself. Shame shame.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

IFfreakFazidaK18minnie2308micshyIn-Sanity-MetisMrDarcyfanMs.SherlockedKhatamKahani

minnie2308 IF-Dazzler
minnie2308
minnie2308

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Unhappy Sagey , when will there be a  time when I stop the URGE to not care about this serial.

I tried not watching and I don't-  except the SBB, SBS segments and the random promos while channel surfing. But this is not working.
And its true, these people have hurt us where it hurts the most... our feminists streak.

I never knew I could dislike Sunehri anymore. Rehan, I never warmed upto . He has never done a single rationale deed by Sanam. Some pitying of Sanam, and giving some sorry looks while mom and her celebrated husband abuse her does not count.

You know how badly I was waiting for Sanam to get some TLC, some love, some care, but what happens is this. The SB segment was cringeworthy and its an understatement. The duo practically resorted to 3rd degree to get'  Sanam ' to accept her crime.

And now the con couple (Rehan is as much a con for me because has he accepted that he is Tanveer's son yet...to anyone?) will romance while the real couple are actually in shambles.

I am also waiting for the day when I will not care.

And no Seher is still conning with the blessings of Sanam and in future rehan's blessings tooDisapprove
So people with lower morals are happy. Choose the shortcut route, choose the easiest way out, even if it means an innocent life suffers. Choose to guard the skeletons in mom's cupboard and you will get a flourishing life.

Sanam has forgiven Seher, Aahil and Aahil will forgive Rehan and Seher too. Actually those 2 great beings will never even ask for anyone's forgiveness.  But offcourse it is oh so difficult to forgive Sanam. She offsourse has to give agni pariksha.

What are the plans when they plan to contrast the Sehan and Sahil pair? Do they really feel that killing off Sahil and projecting Sehan (the con couple) above all will bring in TRP? everyone's talking of Sahil dieing..right? let me know if this is not correct before you choose to laugh at my ignorance..peeleezh

^^ on your tangential note for the post above- Yes, such men do exist. Infact almost all men have this streak of dominating their women. They want to. The only ones who dont are the ones where women disagree to this toruture and staand up. Every human has a bully streak in them. But the moment you stand up and glare, the bullies back off.

Aahiil is just a face of the devil that exists in most men. And true if they cannot give a chance to the women of their lives, they must never marry. Tanveer is an out and out villian, but even in IPK, ASR never cared for his wife more than his Di. She was always his utmost priority and the serial ended on that note. In my opinion the makers are doing a grave injustice by promoting such attitudes in men! And the trp audience lapping it up means the women have still not come out of the regressive mentality and actually like to see men treat them shoddily.

I thought Qh was a little different where Aahil really was not such a cheap male. But then again the writers were itching to make him such. Frankly his loving his mom and being under his debt has got nothing to do with him making Sanam a servant, making her serve everyone like a servant and even allow her to dance. And KK is right, not stopping the brutes from making a woman dance on glass pieces!

Came back to add- It seems not just Aahil, even Sanam mistrusts her man. Right? She did not tell him everything. Now how about Rehan barges in on Aahil and tells him everything including his being Tanveer's biological son. Ask Aahil to start testing Tanveer? This can bring in a lot of intersting twists and turns and some fun. Why does no one trust Aahil? Not even Rehan who has known him since childhood.

Edited by minnie2308 - 31 December 2014 at 11:00pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifedarkice7_12SheAishAhilTheBestmicshyJShuklaLaura..AnnzSageflower7KaanKeNicheMrDarcyfanMs.SherlockedLovenarbhiKhatamKahaniShaitaanKiKhala

Lovenarbhi IF-Sizzlerz
Lovenarbhi
Lovenarbhi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Sage only thing the only thing i feel is that I hate Aahil for treating sanam like this but more than that I hate the CVs for ruining Ahil and Sahil for us. I agree with Nafz and KK let Sahil die together, then sahil fans can quit the show peacefully. May be CVs  are planning for this, other wise why should sanam always say that she would die for her loveBroken Heart
Happy New Year to all.Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishAhilTheBestmicshyAnnzSageflower7MrDarcyfanflora212ShaitaanKiKhala

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
The thing is, one cannot compare Rehan and Aahil here.
Why? Because Rehan has the advantage of seeing his mother's scheming ways and nature. That alone makes it an unequal juxtaposition.

None of them tell Aahil because they know the number Tanveer has done on him and that he would never believe it unless he sees it. I can understand. But still, that doesn't mean Rehan can be pointed at and say--see how he is much more willing and quick to believe about his mother. Well, because she has gladly revealed much of herself to him.

Aahil is wrong for treating her like a servant, and also wrong for believing that of Sanam--that she could do poison. Rehan believed this too. Then the shock of seeing Sunheri got to him, and then he has the advantage that she explains the situation to him, added on to the other advantage that he knows enough about Tanveer to make it more believable.

But again, look at what caused Aahil to reach this state. Seher's impersonation of Sanam, and then the fact that she ran from the wedding. Now one of this is Sanam's fault. But then we have the three Khan women who didn't even bother to go to him and explain or salvage the situation of the missing bride.

And then how does Aahil see Sanam again? Not her coming back to see him (which yes, she did, but he wasn't there). But rather he runs into her by the side of the road. He sees the bride who left him and ran out by the road. He didn't see her with her coming back to him and trying to explain. It was only after he ran into her that she tries to explain.

All of this said, again. I will say--Aahil has been butchered nevertheless. But however, he is nothing like Abhi. And neither is he the only one to be blamed here. The person who should also apologize never will. Will never acknowledge her role in the matter.

And now once again Aahil is left in the dark like a fool, and the lack of information or any real explanation contributes to the situation right now. Rehan on the other hand, had much more info and insight, and now has pretty much the full story.

So yeah, Aahil is a jerk and a jackass. And Sanam should leave him. But others are contributing to this, another led to this and should also be blamed (Seher), and even Sanam is contributing to it a bit.

QH, though I still don't watch, still is not showing a son who will not repent for believing his mother over his wife. Because she is the evil step mother and not his actual mother. So unlike other shows, where the saas is *supposed* to be respected no matter what...here Aahil does put his Ammi over everything (though, while he was with Sanam he did support her over his mother many times--but Seher as Sanam damaged SaHil relationship from Aahil's side), but his putting his Ammi is shown as the result of her evil plotting, the damage she's done on him, and how she has held him indebted to her.

Now comes another point which I know will get people pissed at me. Arnav and Anjali was brought up. The person who actually can be used as a similar example is Sanam. Not Aahil. Aahil can be used for the fact that he is now treating Sanam with disrespect, etc. But it is Sanam who is putting her family above her husband, and it is Sanam's actions that have never been questioned and will never be questioned.

Sanam went to Sunheri at Haya's wedding when she could've easily just gone to Aahil. It was her initial plan, to try to get Aahil's attention. But then she saw Sunheri be playful with a boy and decided to talk with Sunheri.

Sanam instead of going dealing with the situation of the missing bride, stood with Badi Ammi even though Seher said she would be with her, and Dilshad said she would be fine. 

Then she goes to visit AsYa grave.

Sanam still doesn't reveal Seher situation to Aahil. Yes, it makes them lose their ace against Tanveer. But what is more important, dealing with Aahil and getting him to understand (she could convince him to forgive Seher and let it go) and then teaming up and still coming up with a way to expose Tanveer to Aahil? Or this, where Aahil is still being played and tricked?

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

love_to_readanju32NoLifeSheAishdarkice7_12evedallas1THE_BOSSAhilTheBestFazidaK18micshyJShuklaminnie2308AnnzSageflower7Laura..KaanKeNicheMs.SherlockedMrDarcyfanLovenarbhiflora212ShaitaanKiKhala

ShaitaanKiKhala IF-Stunnerz
ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhatamKahani

The thing is, one cannot compare Rehan and Aahil here.
Why? Because Rehan has the advantage of seeing his mother's scheming ways and nature. That alone makes it an unequal juxtaposition.

None of them tell Aahil because they know the number Tanveer has done on him and that he would never believe it unless he sees it. I can understand. But still, that doesn't mean Rehan can be pointed at and say--see how he is much more willing and quick to believe about his mother. Well, because she has gladly revealed much of herself to him.

Aahil is wrong for treating her like a servant, and also wrong for believing that of Sanam--that she could do poison. Rehan believed this too. Then the shock of seeing Sunheri got to him, and then he has the advantage that she explains the situation to him, added on to the other advantage that he knows enough about Tanveer to make it more believable.

But again, look at what caused Aahil to reach this state. Seher's impersonation of Sanam, and then the fact that she ran from the wedding. Now one of this is Sanam's fault. But then we have the three Khan women who didn't even bother to go to him and explain or salvage the situation of the missing bride.

And then how does Aahil see Sanam again? Not her coming back to see him (which yes, she did, but he wasn't there). But rather he runs into her by the side of the road. He sees the bride who left him and ran out by the road. He didn't see her with her coming back to him and trying to explain. It was only after he ran into her that she tries to explain.

All of this said, again. I will say--Aahil has been butchered nevertheless. But however, he is nothing like Abhi. And neither is he the only one to be blamed here. The person who should also apologize never will. Will never acknowledge her role in the matter.

And now once again Aahil is left in the dark like a fool, and the lack of information or any real explanation contributes to the situation right now. Rehan on the other hand, had much more info and insight, and now has pretty much the full story.

So yeah, Aahil is a jerk and a jackass. And Sanam should leave him. But others are contributing to this, another led to this and should also be blamed (Seher), and even Sanam is contributing to it a bit.

QH, though I still don't watch, still is not showing a son who will not repent for believing his mother over his wife. Because she is the evil step mother and not his actual mother. So unlike other shows, where the saas is *supposed* to be respected no matter what...here Aahil does put his Ammi over everything (though, while he was with Sanam he did support her over his mother many times--but Seher as Sanam damaged SaHil relationship from Aahil's side), but his putting his Ammi is shown as the result of her evil plotting, the damage she's done on him, and how she has held him indebted to her.

Now comes another point which I know will get people pissed at me. Arnav and Anjali was brought up. The person who actually can be used as a similar example is Sanam. Not Aahil. Aahil can be used for the fact that he is now treating Sanam with disrespect, etc. But it is Sanam who is putting her family above her husband, and it is Sanam's actions that have never been questioned and will never be questioned.

Sanam went to Sunheri at Haya's wedding when she could've easily just gone to Aahil. It was her initial plan, to try to get Aahil's attention. But then she saw Sunheri be playful with a boy and decided to talk with Sunheri.

Sanam instead of going dealing with the situation of the missing bride, stood with Badi Ammi even though Seher said she would be with her, and Dilshad said she would be fine.

Then she goes to visit AsYa grave.

Sanam still doesn't reveal Seher situation to Aahil. Yes, it makes them lose their ace against Tanveer. But what is more important, dealing with Aahil and getting him to understand (she could convince him to forgive Seher and let it go) and then teaming up and still coming up with a way to expose Tanveer to Aahil? Or this, where Aahil is still being played and tricked?
KK brilliant Clapagree with you completelySmile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishAhilTheBestmicshyLaura..AnnzSageflower7KaanKeNicheMs.SherlockedMrDarcyfanflora212KhatamKahani

minnie2308 IF-Dazzler
minnie2308
minnie2308

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Ahaan, Our good ol KK has raised some good points. Minnie Swoons but recovers quickly.

To point out, what I did not like in Sanam. Total lack of jealousy and possesiveness. Absolutely no eagerness to know how and why her man did not find anything amiss while she was away. Sending Sunehri to con again with her blessings.

My peeve with Aahil is not his anger. Its the display of anger that reeks of abusive behaviour. There is no redemption for abuse. He can take her to task for leaving him at the alter, not give her a chance to explain, but to throw her in servant quarter, to throw her poverty and lack of money and make her work as servant. This I do not like. Also, the sheer lack of respect for her is glaring in almost every one present in the IM. But he is least bothered. He was a possesive man who disliked even if others looked/held his wife's hand. Now he is OK(well he did not show as much displeasure as he must) to let her dance amidst catcalls, wolf whistles, flying currency and over glass pieces. Now he instructs the same bro, who , he threw out cause he touched his wife , to go drag his wife away in the most insutling manner and throw in the outhouse? He does not want to even touch her? or maybe he does not want to be away from sick mommy for even a second?
Also he did stand up for his wife earlier and his trust was weakened. by someone's con and greed. But ..a big but .. he still has that abusive streak in him that can surface in tough situations.

Yeah I spoke of ASR for obvious similarities.  in this post I was the only one who spoke of ASR and Khushi . In fact even Khushi initially put her sister over herself when she agreed to that speed marriage falling for that silly threat.

Its no secret that Sanam loves her family and that she took Aahil's love and his trust on her for granted. It ws too early into a relationship to expect that kind of trust. I had also pointed out her follies long time back when I was a regular of this serial. Her first and biggest mistake was trusting a sister who has no qualms conning her over a tried and tested husband. This is one thing that cost her dearly.

My peeve with Seher and Rehan are too many and too bad to write, so I'll just stop ...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifeSheAishAhilTheBestmicshyJShuklaAnnzSageflower7Laura..KaanKeNicheMs.SherlockedShaitaanKiKhalaKhatamKahani

Go to top