Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

A new ally perhaps? 31..12.2014 (Page 2)

SheAish Senior Member
SheAish
SheAish

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Hmmm, my take away after reading about today's episode is somewhat different...

If I'm not mistaken even Rehan did not believer Sanam, and only came back to listen to her when he realized it was 'his' Sunehri...so technically he believed "his' Sunehri...NOW that is love...he knows Sunehri is a con woman and she is there in place of Sanam but he still listens to her and trusts her...So he is a good lover boy after all ...A BAD friend to Sanam as it comes across to me as he only stopped to listen to her when he realized it was 'his' Sunehri...But hey, WTHeck...Sanam has NO options...the spineless cowered she is reduced to, 

So she must make do with the good intentions of a sister who ruined her life and can't say even a simple sorry because hey, its Sunehri...and a friend who happens to know the kind of games Tanveer plays, but when push came to shove he chose his mom...now I wonder where he would be when asya murder truth comes forward????

Now the major take away point from this serial so far is that choosing to be honest and holding on to your integrity despite everything life throws at you while keeping your responsibilites towards others would ultimately make you a sad, spineless cowered who does not even have the guts to face your own husband at the most crucial time of adversity...Brilliant...

More people should get life lessons from being like Sunerhri...Choose the easy way out to get a life of luxury, even though it involves torturing the life out of someone in the process...and at the end you will get your long lost loving family, forgiveness without even asking, without even having to feel one fig about what you did to the person and get a complete clean slate in life along with your lost love...SUCH a feel good story!!!LOL

As for Sahil and Sehan...there is another great life lesson for us viewers...
Build your love life based on complete lies and you both will be rewarded with absolute trust ultimately...because complete honesty established and cemented over time will just vanish at the 11th hour and you will ultimately turn into a colossal jerk...

I don't think Ahil and Sanamj's characters could be made any more unpalatable than they are right now...
Sanam should just shrivel up and die there in that hell hole of a room and Ahil should jump off a cliff...bas...Then us Sahil fans can leave the show while the cvs can showcase the great love story of Sehan and edge of the seat, nailbiting, suspense filled, revenge drama to avenge asya..

Edited by SheAish - 31 December 2014 at 3:37pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifechaith5IFfreakAhilTheBestminnie2308micshyAGirlHasNoNameOnyx.RaingoddessKaanKeNicheAnnzSageflower7LovenarbhiMs.SherlockedMrDarcyfanShaitaanKiKhalaKhatamKahani

IFfreak Senior Member

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishmicshyIn-Sanity-MetisAnnzSageflower7MrDarcyfan

SheAish Senior Member
SheAish
SheAish

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
^^ IFfreak...I promised Sage I will not hijack her post again.
But I just wanted to add one thing...As things are I think Rehan would be absolutely OK with Sunehri acting like Ahil's wife when ever she deems it necessary and she would continue to play the part to maximum effect complete with soulful looks at Ahil...awww...
And Sunehri would never need to say or do anything she does not want to with Rehan...calling Ahil jiju...is so beneath the great Sunehri...

I'm thinking now time has come for the cvs to kill off Sanam and Ahil and concentrate on Sehan...the sorry state of their affairs only brings down the mood of the story for those looking forward to the great Sehan story...Wink and we Sahil fans can finally say goodbye...

Edited by SheAish - 31 December 2014 at 12:54pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifechaith5AhilTheBestNalayak-bacchamicshyAnnzSageflower7Ms.SherlockedLovenarbhi

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SheAish

Hmmm, my take away after reading about today's episode is somewhat different...

If I'm not mistaken even Rehan did not believer Sanam, and only came back to listen to her when he realized it was 'his' Sunehri...so technically he believed "his' Sunehri...NOW that is love...he knows Sunehri is a con woman and she is there in place of Sanam but he still listens to her and trusts her...So he is a good lover boy after all ...A BAD friend to Sanam as it comes across to me as he only stopped to listen to her when he realized it was 'his' Sunehri...But hey, WTHeck...Sanam has NO options...the spineless cowered she is reduced to, 

So she must make do with the good intentions of a sister who ruined her life and can't say even a simple sorry because hey, its Sunehri...and a friend who happens to know the kind of games Tanveer plays, but when push came to shove he chose his mom...now I wonder where he would be when asya murder truth comes forward????

Now the major take away point from this serial so far is that choosing to be honest and holding on to your integrity despite everything life throws at you while keeping your responsibilites towards others would ultimately make you a sad, spineless cowered who does not even have the guts to face your own husband at the most crucial time of adversity...Brilliant...

More people should get life lessons from being like Sunerhri...Choose the easy way out to get a life of luxury, even though it involves torturing the life out of someone in the process...and at the end you will get your long lost loving family, forgiveness without even asking, without even having to feel one fig about what you did to the person and get a complete clean slate in life along with your lost love...SUCH a feel good story!!!LOL

As for Sahil and Sehan...there is another great life lesson for us viewers...
Build your love life based on complete lies and you both will be rewarded with absolute trust ultimately...because complete honesty established and cemented over time will just vanish at the 11th hour and you will ultimately turn into a colossal jerk...

I don't think Ahil and Sanamj's characters could be made any more unpalatable than they are right now...
Sanam should just shrivel up and die there in that hell hole of a room and Ahil should jump off a cliff...bas...

Clap Clap

I don't watch anymore. Aahil has been ruined. Sahil has been ruined. Sanam too has been ruined. (But I would still say though Sanam may be partaking in a disrespectful, somewhat unhealthy, relationship, she is staying on for other reasons,  and using certain lines to describe her is demeaning to her).

But I have to laugh at all the praise Rehan and Seher get. Granted I like Rehan too, was one of his staunchest defenders early on. And even now would defend many of his choices.

But Rehan had no problem turning on Sanam. Now, I guess he is better than Aahil in the sense that he believed Sunheri straight away. But then again, he has some experience which would allow for him to believe her. How you can compare that to Aahil not believing anything, I don't know. First--they have not even really tried to tell him about Tanveer, have they? Second...again, Rehan has an advantage (mind you, even with that advantage he still didn't believe Sanam, though all the earlier times he had believed her).

Sunheri/Seher - No words. No words at all.

Aahil. Unlike others my issue with him does not come with Mujra dancing or him failing to stop her. My issue starts with him allowing his guests to throw glass at the dancer. Like W*F??? What is wrong with the show portraying society in this manner like a bunch of brutes. Dancers and performances have some basis. But not such sadism.

And now, maybe the initial agreement--you want to still stay in the house, be a servant--that is somewhat acceptable. Since he was not forcing her to stay in the house, it was if she wants she can stay on. But the way it keeps going and going...Dead 

In short...every character is a joke right now except Seher. She still has the halo around her head, with self-righteous anger, and gets off scot-free. Oh, I guess SeHan though are a great love with such trust. Rehan and Seher get all the praise. Aahil gets all the brickbats (deserved, but others deserve it too but they don't get it, which makes me not care), and then next comes Sanam who also gets brickbats for being weak, and she gets called doormat. 

Man am I glad I stopped watching this! I wait for the day I'll stop bothering with the show completely.

Edited by KhatamKahani - 31 December 2014 at 4:59pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifeSheAishchaith5Nalayak-bacchaAhilTheBestFazidaK18minnie2308micshyAGirlHasNoNameOnyx.RaingoddessAnnzSageflower7Laura..KaanKeNicheMs.SherlockedLovenarbhiMrDarcyfanflora212ShaitaanKiKhala

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
One thing I just want to say is they have butchered Ahil and Sanam character in every possible way! Cvs butchered the strongest characters of season 2 just to show some twin drama, revenge drama and some unwanted couples that too in terrible way! God knows what more torture we are going to bear! And now coming to main point Mr Rehan Imran Qureshi, well let me tell you I am not impressed at all with the reaction he gave! His reaction was quite lame and unconvincing!  And now Rehaan won't even tell about the twins truth to Ahil. Well why will even cvs allowed to do that cause if once Ahil gets brain it won't be easy for cvs to show him dumb again. And secondly now I think Sanam is partially responsible for the MU between Her and Ahil. She never even tried to tell the truth nor even tried to say the Raaz while Seher when she said to Rehaan he believed her fine but did ever Sanam tried to say the truth to Ahil ? No so I don't think Ahil should be blamed in this case. And the main criminal Seher No comments about her. I prefer they give a tragic death to Sahil dieing in each other arms and can continue the remaining story by Sehaan while Sahil fans can bid good bye 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifechaith5SheAishAhilTheBestmicshyminnie2308Onyx.RaingoddessAnnzSageflower7KaanKeNicheLaura..MrDarcyfanMs.SherlockedLovenarbhiKhatamKahaniShaitaanKiKhala

SheAish Senior Member
SheAish
SheAish

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhatamKahani

[

Man am I glad to see you here KK...I quite missed your unique take on things...
Good that you guys left the show... really the current bakwas is so hard to swallow...

And you are so right,  peeps so easily lap up the wafer thin sheen of momentary glitter they cover some characters with...No wonder the TRP audience buys all this bull shit...

Reading through people's responses after todays episode made me really wonder if I am seeing/reading about the same show...

We have all seen the butchering of Ahil and Sanam's character for quite some time now, but today they way they showed Sehan as opposed to Sahil was just so ludicrous I'm wondering if they plan to really just end Sahil and go on with Sehan...

I know I described Sanam and Ahil pretty harshly...it actually hurt me to describe Sanam as such but just couldn't control my sarcasm today... I was just so frustrated seeing how easily peeps are swallowing this attempt by the cvs to cast off Sanam as weakling despite everything and Ahil a fool completely at the mercy of Tanveer...and all the while we all forget that had the swap not happened the Sahil story would have been so different from what it is today...and we also readly forget the main characters that are responsbile for the state that Sahil is in right now...

And the less said about Sunehri the better...

Anyways loved seeing you here...hope we get to see you more often...

Edited by SheAish - 31 December 2014 at 2:41pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifechaith5Nalayak-bacchaAhilTheBestmicshyminnie2308Onyx.RaingoddessKaanKeNicheAnnzSageflower7LovenarbhiMs.SherlockedShaitaanKiKhalaKhatamKahani

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Happy New Year to everyone! Tho in NY its still 2014 lol I am just happy that Rehan is here for the twins n hopefully the revenge track actually becomes more logical n fast paced in the new year lol As for the characters they all have been messed up to a certain extent n frankly its at a point where I really don't care lol Its a daily soap n logic doesnt exist here so how will character growth n development lol Im just gonna enjoy watching QH as I always do. Maybe with not as much enthusiasm as during those initial SaHil days lol I made it thru the butchering of AsYa so why not SaHil (tho I am personally more attached for SaHil lol) I always knew Aahil was a flawed character n kinda expected it from him. There comes a time when I hate the male lead n times when I love him lol I am flipping mad at him now but then I cant stop loving him lol Sanam disappoints me a little these days cuz IMO she was the most unique and firebrand type of characters but then cant blame her cuz she does have to fit the typical serial female lead or else how will trp aunties enjoy it lol Tho I desperately want her to leave IM! She def has the choice to n can wait until she has avenged her parents but after that no more of that I cant live without Aahil nonsense lol She needs to start her life in a fresh way! As for Seher n Rehan, Im not a fan nor a hater so Im glad SeHan fans can rejoice the new year lol for me if its required for them to reunite for the story to move on so be it lol I prefer their scenes a bit more than rahafa cuz they r connected to the storyline and SS has improved tremendously! So I don't mind! At the end of the day I enjoy watching KV a lot n as a loyal viewer of QH will keep watching lol Was interesting to read all the views! Anyway hopefully the new year will bring positivity n happiness for all n to our show QH!!

Edited by Raingoddess - 31 December 2014 at 3:51pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishAhilTheBestmicshyAnnzSageflower7MrDarcyfanShaitaanKiKhalaKhatamKahani

sylvia99 IF-Dazzler
sylvia99
sylvia99

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Beautiful post and wish you happiness on this new year.
Well nice episode. I am not surprised of Rehan believing Seher because he knows the truth about Billi and her fake act towards Aahil. But the question is how much he believe about Tanvir's murder act. Waiting for the future track as it has unfold a big part and I think we are going to watch nice tracks in future.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishchaith5AhilTheBestAnnzSageflower7MrDarcyfanShaitaanKiKhalaKhatamKahani

Go to top