Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Sage only thing the only thing i feel is that I hate Aahil for treating sanam like this but more than that I hate the CVs for ruining Ahil and Sahil for us. I agree with Nafz and KK let Sahil die together, then sahil fans can quit the show peacefully. May be CVs  are planning for this, other wise why should sanam always say that she would die for her love🥺
Happy New Year to all.🤗
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The thing is, one cannot compare Rehan and Aahil here.
Why? Because Rehan has the advantage of seeing his mother's scheming ways and nature. That alone makes it an unequal juxtaposition.

None of them tell Aahil because they know the number Tanveer has done on him and that he would never believe it unless he sees it. I can understand. But still, that doesn't mean Rehan can be pointed at and say--see how he is much more willing and quick to believe about his mother. Well, because she has gladly revealed much of herself to him.

Aahil is wrong for treating her like a servant, and also wrong for believing that of Sanam--that she could do poison. Rehan believed this too. Then the shock of seeing Sunheri got to him, and then he has the advantage that she explains the situation to him, added on to the other advantage that he knows enough about Tanveer to make it more believable.

But again, look at what caused Aahil to reach this state. Seher's impersonation of Sanam, and then the fact that she ran from the wedding. Now one of this is Sanam's fault. But then we have the three Khan women who didn't even bother to go to him and explain or salvage the situation of the missing bride.

And then how does Aahil see Sanam again? Not her coming back to see him (which yes, she did, but he wasn't there). But rather he runs into her by the side of the road. He sees the bride who left him and ran out by the road. He didn't see her with her coming back to him and trying to explain. It was only after he ran into her that she tries to explain.

All of this said, again. I will say--Aahil has been butchered nevertheless. But however, he is nothing like Abhi. And neither is he the only one to be blamed here. The person who should also apologize never will. Will never acknowledge her role in the matter.

And now once again Aahil is left in the dark like a fool, and the lack of information or any real explanation contributes to the situation right now. Rehan on the other hand, had much more info and insight, and now has pretty much the full story.

So yeah, Aahil is a jerk and a jackass. And Sanam should leave him. But others are contributing to this, another led to this and should also be blamed (Seher), and even Sanam is contributing to it a bit.

QH, though I still don't watch, still is not showing a son who will not repent for believing his mother over his wife. Because she is the evil step mother and not his actual mother. So unlike other shows, where the saas is *supposed* to be respected no matter what...here Aahil does put his Ammi over everything (though, while he was with Sanam he did support her over his mother many times--but Seher as Sanam damaged SaHil relationship from Aahil's side), but his putting his Ammi is shown as the result of her evil plotting, the damage she's done on him, and how she has held him indebted to her.

Now comes another point which I know will get people pissed at me. Arnav and Anjali was brought up. The person who actually can be used as a similar example is Sanam. Not Aahil. Aahil can be used for the fact that he is now treating Sanam with disrespect, etc. But it is Sanam who is putting her family above her husband, and it is Sanam's actions that have never been questioned and will never be questioned.

Sanam went to Sunheri at Haya's wedding when she could've easily just gone to Aahil. It was her initial plan, to try to get Aahil's attention. But then she saw Sunheri be playful with a boy and decided to talk with Sunheri.

Sanam instead of going dealing with the situation of the missing bride, stood with Badi Ammi even though Seher said she would be with her, and Dilshad said she would be fine. 

Then she goes to visit AsYa grave.

Sanam still doesn't reveal Seher situation to Aahil. Yes, it makes them lose their ace against Tanveer. But what is more important, dealing with Aahil and getting him to understand (she could convince him to forgive Seher and let it go) and then teaming up and still coming up with a way to expose Tanveer to Aahil? Or this, where Aahil is still being played and tricked?
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

Why? Because Rehan has the advantage of seeing his mother's scheming ways and nature. That alone makes it an unequal juxtaposition.

None of them tell Aahil because they know the number Tanveer has done on him and that he would never believe it unless he sees it. I can understand. But still, that doesn't mean Rehan can be pointed at and say--see how he is much more willing and quick to believe about his mother. Well, because she has gladly revealed much of herself to him.

Aahil is wrong for treating her like a servant, and also wrong for believing that of Sanam--that she could do poison. Rehan believed this too. Then the shock of seeing Sunheri got to him, and then he has the advantage that she explains the situation to him, added on to the other advantage that he knows enough about Tanveer to make it more believable.

But again, look at what caused Aahil to reach this state. Seher's impersonation of Sanam, and then the fact that she ran from the wedding. Now one of this is Sanam's fault. But then we have the three Khan women who didn't even bother to go to him and explain or salvage the situation of the missing bride.

And then how does Aahil see Sanam again? Not her coming back to see him (which yes, she did, but he wasn't there). But rather he runs into her by the side of the road. He sees the bride who left him and ran out by the road. He didn't see her with her coming back to him and trying to explain. It was only after he ran into her that she tries to explain.

All of this said, again. I will say--Aahil has been butchered nevertheless. But however, he is nothing like Abhi. And neither is he the only one to be blamed here. The person who should also apologize never will. Will never acknowledge her role in the matter.

And now once again Aahil is left in the dark like a fool, and the lack of information or any real explanation contributes to the situation right now. Rehan on the other hand, had much more info and insight, and now has pretty much the full story.

So yeah, Aahil is a jerk and a jackass. And Sanam should leave him. But others are contributing to this, another led to this and should also be blamed (Seher), and even Sanam is contributing to it a bit.

QH, though I still don't watch, still is not showing a son who will not repent for believing his mother over his wife. Because she is the evil step mother and not his actual mother. So unlike other shows, where the saas is *supposed* to be respected no matter what...here Aahil does put his Ammi over everything (though, while he was with Sanam he did support her over his mother many times--but Seher as Sanam damaged SaHil relationship from Aahil's side), but his putting his Ammi is shown as the result of her evil plotting, the damage she's done on him, and how she has held him indebted to her.

Now comes another point which I know will get people pissed at me. Arnav and Anjali was brought up. The person who actually can be used as a similar example is Sanam. Not Aahil. Aahil can be used for the fact that he is now treating Sanam with disrespect, etc. But it is Sanam who is putting her family above her husband, and it is Sanam's actions that have never been questioned and will never be questioned.

Sanam went to Sunheri at Haya's wedding when she could've easily just gone to Aahil. It was her initial plan, to try to get Aahil's attention. But then she saw Sunheri be playful with a boy and decided to talk with Sunheri.

Sanam instead of going dealing with the situation of the missing bride, stood with Badi Ammi even though Seher said she would be with her, and Dilshad said she would be fine.

Sanam still doesn't reveal Seher situation to Aahil. Yes, it makes them lose their ace against Tanveer. But what is more important, dealing with Aahil and getting him to understand (she could convince him to forgive Seher and let it go) and then teaming up and still coming up with a way to expose Tanveer to Aahil? Or this, where Aahil is still being played and tricked?

KK brilliant 👏agree with you completely😊
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ahaan, Our good ol KK has raised some good points. Minnie Swoons but recovers quickly.

To point out, what I did not like in Sanam. Total lack of jealousy and possesiveness. Absolutely no eagerness to know how and why her man did not find anything amiss while she was away. Sending Sunehri to con again with her blessings.

My peeve with Aahil is not his anger. Its the display of anger that reeks of abusive behaviour. There is no redemption for abuse. He can take her to task for leaving him at the alter, not give her a chance to explain, but to throw her in servant quarter, to throw her poverty and lack of money and make her work as servant. This I do not like. Also, the sheer lack of respect for her is glaring in almost every one present in the IM. But he is least bothered. He was a possesive man who disliked even if others looked/held his wife's hand. Now he is OK(well he did not show as much displeasure as he must) to let her dance amidst catcalls, wolf whistles, flying currency and over glass pieces. Now he instructs the same bro, who , he threw out cause he touched his wife , to go drag his wife away in the most insutling manner and throw in the outhouse? He does not want to even touch her? or maybe he does not want to be away from sick mommy for even a second?
Also he did stand up for his wife earlier and his trust was weakened. by someone's con and greed. But ..a big but .. he still has that abusive streak in him that can surface in tough situations.

Yeah I spoke of ASR for obvious similarities.  in this post I was the only one who spoke of ASR and Khushi . In fact even Khushi initially put her sister over herself when she agreed to that speed marriage falling for that silly threat.

Its no secret that Sanam loves her family and that she took Aahil's love and his trust on her for granted. It ws too early into a relationship to expect that kind of trust. I had also pointed out her follies long time back when I was a regular of this serial. Her first and biggest mistake was trusting a sister who has no qualms conning her over a tried and tested husband. This is one thing that cost her dearly.

My peeve with Seher and Rehan are too many and too bad to write, so I'll just stop ...
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome thread and comments here❤️Edited by Surbhiholic. - 9 years ago
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

KK whoa you are totally fab👏 bang on
SheAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
After seeing some undeserved (as per me) fawning over Rehan and Seher in this forum from last night onwards, I'm enjoying this bout of some home truths delivered by my dear Minnie and the one and only KK...😊👏
Love this man...keep going guys! I'm gonner sit back and enjoy this 😆
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you Minnie. I remember you were one of the ones who never swayed in agreeing with me regarding that on Haya's wedding.
I agree his behavior right now is disgusting. And how he keeps on demeaning her, disrespecting her, etc etc... is not in the least acceptable.

I'm just saying, it's not just him that deserves the criticisms here. 

I still say Sanam should leave.

In the end, Aahil will feel bad and beat himself up over everything. Even if Sanam doesn't leave (because it is easier for them to keep shooting her @IM). Aahil deserves much of the criticism, but I still don't think he is as bad as Abhi. That is not saying his behavior is acceptable, but I don't think it's as bad as Abhi is all.

But certain others will not ever feel anything. 

But yes. Aahil now has shown an abusive streak/tendencies. He should rather just demand or ask for an explanation now. Fine at first he is angry, but now he should ask for one. He still shouldn't have believed that of Sanam that she would do such a thing. He should've said that there should be another explanation, etc etc. Seher weakened it, yes. And she won't ever be blamed or feel any ounce of regret. But still, that doesn't excuse him from his lack of trust on Sanam and his willingness to believe such a thing of her.

But... But... the reason I make all those points is not to say Aahil has not been turned into a jerk/jackass. No, the reason is simply to say, the juxtaposition of Rehan with Aahil in the matter of 'trust' and acceptance/belief of Tanveer's truth is faulty.

Oh, and also because Seher gets away scot-free, which we will always complain about but it will never change. :yawn:

P.S. (not directed at Minnie) Some of the harshest critics of Aahil have been SheAish and JShukla who have called him abusive. So, the ones who point at Seher's, Rehan's and even Sanam's actions at the same time are no doubt making many points about the abusive pattern.
Edited by KhatamKahani - 9 years ago
SheAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I

P.S. (not directed at Minnie) Some of the harshest critics of Aahil have been SheAish and JShukla who have called him abusive. So, the ones who point at Seher's, Rehan's and even Sanam's actions at the same time are no doubt making all many points about the abusive pattern.

Yup KK guilty as charged. And I would still stand by my comments on those occasions because I still do belive he has been abusive since KVB returned after dengue...
I have also consistently been quite harsh towards Sunehri and Rehan for quite sometime now.
But at the same time I am not blind to Ahil's plight and I try to take into account his background as a character...

Which is why I have at the same time defended Ahil on many occasions and I'm sure many would have seen that from me when some of those who champion Sunehri and Rehan bash Ahil..

Edit: BTW even though Jshukla is not here I just wanted to add that I have seen her defend Ahil from Sunheri and Rehan fans many times in the forum...Yes we bashed Ahil for being abusive but we are still aware of the circumstances to keep things in perspective when it comes to comparisons. Just a couple of day ago we were harping about the unfair comparison between Ahil and Abhi from KKB in one of the articles posted here on the forum.
Edited by SheAish - 9 years ago
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A thread I am SO GONNA read on the whole and all the points out here. I was so ugh last night when people have started comparing Aahil and Rehan after just one preview of his "defense" for Sanam! Yeah right! *eye roll*
Also, So glad to see all those fans back on this forum "clubbing" over here defending Aahil, yayy!! 😆

One thing irks me about Rehan that he once said "he hates lies" to Sunehri despite his whole life seems a lie to me. He is living a lie himself, still hates lies?!

About comparison? Aahil was always kept in dark, ALWAYS! Atleast Rehan was in light, he knew she is his mother, he knew what was she doing, still kept mum all the time?

I am gonna read all other posts first!