India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

A new ally perhaps? 31..12.2014

AnnzSageflower7 IF-Rockerz
AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Aahil and Rehan tear into Sanam, forcing her to tell them what poison she mixed into the milk, she Tanveer can be saved. SHe denies vehemently, but it falls on deaf ears. Meanwhile, Khalu takes advantage of the distraction to give Tanveer the antidote. And magically she is fine.

And no one is surprised that as soon as she comes to, she goes off on a speech about how she'd do anything to prove to Aahil that Sanam is no good for him.

Aahil is conflicted; he remembers Sanam helping him let go of his inner demons, showering him with unadulterated affection.. and he momentarily looks like he is trying to decide which he wants to believe.

Alas, his Ammi's spiel proves to be more powerful. And he banishes her from his sight, telling Rehan to lock her away in the out house. Rehan too is overcome with emotion, and refuses to listen to explanations..

Before, whenever I think of honesty and truthfulness, I'd think of you. I'd take you as an example. Never again. I'd never go as low as murder...

<Ummm Rehan, then you need to know some whole truths about your Ammi m'boy... But I felt bad for GoodGuy Rehan, he was distraught over her state, and she woke up and was lapping up to Aahil, still very much in character. Doesn't he wonder? Was it her ploy all along? >

He closes the door on her protesting hand, and she shouts Bappa !! 

And that was enough... he comes back, shocked...

Sunehri...? 

She turns to him, stunned at being caught, unsure of what to do...

Tell me, are you my Sunehri?? Tell me now!

The pleading in his eyes is her undoing, and she nods. He is so happy, that gathers her into his embrace, Finally I found you! 

But he quickly remembers recent events, unsure, he asks what she is doing here... Did you poison Begum Sahiba? Where is Sanam? 

Thank God.. Sunehri reveals everything to Rehan...

That Begum Sahiba you people worship, she poisoned herself , it was an act ! Sanam is none other than my own twin sister, Tanveer murdered my whole family and separated us all !! And had the audacity to live in the very house we lived in!! 

The devastation is Rehan's face is complete...

Scene cuts to an anxious Sanam, who's hiding away, wondering with a heavy heart what the hell is going on outside. *Ugh* What the hell are you sitting in there for Mohterma? *growl* 

THen precious minutes are wasted with channel promotions. *Screams*

Precap: Rehan takes up Sanam and SUnehri's side. He tries to prove to Aahil that Sanam is innocent, saying the milk she drank was expired... Aahil blasts him, After all this, you still defend her? 

<That's what you're supposed to do , Aahil. Again, Rehan is still the one who can see and accept the truth when he hears it.>

Very dramatic episode... Good to see SeHan together again, sans misunderstanding... But he has yet to reveal to Sunehri that Tanveer is his mother...

p/s: special mention... Shehzaad was fabulous today... I felt every single goosebump he felt with all the revelations... 

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 everyone !!

Edited by sageflower7 - 31 December 2014 at 7:29pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

anju32NoLifeheena24surbhi163falala333nawshikabhi_asyafatima30Niyati_21Mahu34AhilTheBestsylvia99rakshaanramicshytastahninsneaky-ajkals82Cinderella3Nikita_SmithIn-Sanity-Metisfarz_parachuteRaingoddessSurbhibornstarMrDarcyfanMs.SherlockedLovenarbhiShaitaanKiKhala-RohitMaxwell-

ShaitaanKiKhala IF-Stunnerz
ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Lovely post sage ..i 'm just hating ahil   Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AhilTheBestmicshyRaingoddessAnnzSageflower7flora212

kavyapramod99 Goldie
kavyapramod99
kavyapramod99

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:21am | IP Logged
i am so excited to watch a qh epi after so longg,... Atleast rehan believed wat seher said.ahil still is looking 4 an angel from heaven to reveal the truth to him.just open ur eyes man u will c everything urself

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyAnnzSageflower7

AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhiholic.

Lovely post sage ..i 'm just hating ahil   Angry

He remembered all the moments Sanam was there for him but it wasn't strong enough...

I was even more frustrated that Sanam wasn't there for that da*Ned important moment!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AhilTheBestmicshyRaingoddessShaitaanKiKhala

AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KT15661

i am so excited to watch a qh epi after so longg,... Atleast rehan believed wat seher said.ahil still is looking 4 an angel from heaven to reveal the truth to him.just open ur eyes man u will c everything urself

Yes the episode was exciting. .. 

Finally a white knight appears to help the overwhelmed underdogs. Rehan is the secret weapon. Immune to Tanveer and like a dose of common sense for Aahil...

I'm excited! ! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

falala333micshyRaingoddess

THE_BOSS Senior Member
THE_BOSS
THE_BOSS

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:35am | IP Logged
todays epi was an average one...but it was watchable unlike other epis which are full of faiz and haya crap...just don't know what are they trying to do with aahil's character sometimes he behaves well with sanam and sometimes he is totally rude towards her...but todays epi marked the creation of two teams... team sanam/seher consisting of sanam,seher,rehaan,sanam2(partially)...and team tanveer consisting of tanveer ,khala-khalu and aahil...i think they are turning aahil's character to a much more greyish aahil so that the audiences started hating him and only cvs know what are they doing with him...i think they are also confused about aahil's character...
anyway i'm happy for all sehaan fan's out there...and happy new year in advance... ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nawshimicshyAnnzSageflower7

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Mixed feelings for me...
Firstly i wanted to slap both these men, how come they so easily charged Sanam of trying to murder tanveer... Bith r undeserving really, Aahil is undeserving of her love n Rehan friendship(cz he v well knows anout his mother n still he doubted Sanam)

Anyways coming to the positives, firstly liked the way Seher noted that Rehan was affected seeing begum sahiba loving Aahil, hopefully some revelations in near future... 

Secondly Rehan realizing its Sunehri, she telling the truth n beleiving her, at the end of the episode my anger towards Rehan was gone, this guy actually trusts Sanam/Sunehri even though he knows shes been a con, but Aahil, least said the better,

When they showed those flashbacks, my geart literally cried, i was like what was all that for? To get this pathetic stage of their relationship??? Aahil disappointed me big big big time today, i actually felt Sanam should leave this guy for his mom to get fooled n manipulated by her for the whole life, he deserves it, 

Next episode seems promising, lets c whether Rehan will be able to plant a seedling of doubt in Aahil's mind or not,

The scene of Sehan reunion was good, while one couples FBs make my heart bleed, this couples FBs gave a good feeling, the scene where Seher revealed to Rehan about Begum Sahiba dialogues were damn good, n SJ was brilliant, 
Wishing to see more of Rehan , 

P.s Happy new year all, although i hv no hopes left fr SaHil, lets just pray they dont go further n dont ruin it anymore

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nawshitastahninAnnzSageflower7MrDarcyfan

IFfreak Senior Member

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnzSageflower7MrDarcyfan

Go to top