India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

Revenge-An answer to everything?

Wrackspurt Coolbie
Wrackspurt
Wrackspurt

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Randhir...I can understand he is hurt...emotionally broken...all that he is feeling now is rage...his anger is consuming him...and I guess the only thing he can see is red...but is revenge the only solution to soothe his pain??...I don't think he would have even thought of taking revenge, if his good for nothing father had not brainwashed him about it...it was he who had implanted that evil seed of revenge...the question is what revenge is he exactly talking about? that he was neglected by his mother? that her mother gave a damn about him all the time he needed her? that he was deprived of the love of both of his parents?...but will taking revenge give him back all those lost years of childhood? in his blind want of revenge he is on the verge of losing the most precious relationship in his life...his relationship with Sanyukta...she is the only person who actually understands him...who was almost even ready to be with him in his mission of his revenge knowing very well that it is wrong...I guess it was Randhir's fault that she refused to be a part of his revenge mission...if Randhir had not almost forced her to be with him on his mission...she would not have backed out...ahh my impulsive Randhir? when will his boy grow up? I felt actually so bad for Sanyukta when Randhir so coldly told her that her dreams of working in her dad's factory were a thing of past and now her dreams are something different, that to be with him ...no wonder she felt so hurt...I mean to hear that the person she loves so much is not at all bothered about her dreams and does not even gives a damn about her decisions does really hurt...Randhir's revenge spree and anger is clouding his  judgement  and Parth is so right...Sanyukta is sensible, she should make Randhir understand that revenge is not a solution...but again Sanyukta was also right... "he is Randhir Singh Shekahwat and he can do anything"...so that he does not destroy himself...she needs to be with Randhir...to stop him from destroying himself...but I guess Randhir pushed it a bit too far ...he broke her patience, rather he hurt her with his insensitiveness towards her...and thus Sanyukta backed out from her support...I am definitely not liking the precap...Randhir flirting and getting close to his step-bro's GF is something so disgusting...it would be like he is cheating on Sanyukta...I hope he does not do this...Randhir needs to think hard...his impulsiveness will one day destroy everything...I hope Sanyukta despite being hurt so much, tries to knock some sense in Randhir's head ...if he wants Sanyukta to keep her promise even he should keep his side of promise ...Geek

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ritul19ILuvParshAnamika2692001CaramelCrittersCrazySandhiriansudipto-69.Vyshali.clarsMahi2012a2zahidhowardscarlett

clars IF-Rockerz
clars
clars

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:16am | IP Logged
this has to be the worst line from RD-Randhir so coldly told her that her dreams of working in her dad's factory were a thing of past and now her dreams are something different, that to be with him 
] ,she was always with him thats y she was blindly going to sign those forms ,he was manipulating her the whole time in that lab Ouch he is not thinking straight like always and now he will hurt himself more Cry y y randhir ,y did his mom and family have to come back Cry

Edited by clars - 31 December 2014 at 10:15am
Wrackspurt Coolbie
Wrackspurt
Wrackspurt

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clars

this has to be the worst line from RD-Randhir so coldly told her that her dreams of working in her dad's factory were a thing of past and now her dreams are something different, that to be with him 
] ,she was always with him thats y she was blindly going to sign those forms ,he was manipulating her the whole time in that lab Ouch he is not thinking straight like always and now he will hurt himself more Cry y y randhir ,y did his mom and family have to come back Cry

Absolutely, yesterday I was saying Renuka was insensitive towards Randhir and today Randhir showed his insensitive side towards Sanyukta...then where lies the difference between them?? Ouch...Randhir's mom and family needed to come back to give a closure to this difference between Randhir and Renuka

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazySandhiriansudipto-69

CaramelCritters IF-Dazzler
CaramelCritters
CaramelCritters

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:59am | IP Logged
yap...very beautifully written paromita once again...revenge is not the solution of anything...& ya u rightly have pointed out this revenge thing would not come ti his mind if his father would not manipulate him before...& now clearly he is not in his senses...& this randhir is very dangerous for himself & for sandhir relationship...i've seen here my some of friends think that the arrogant randhir is back & sanyukta also has said this is the first randhir...but he is not...he was never like this...he might be arrogant, he might be rude but that randhir was never insensitive...today his expressions really scares me...ya sanyukta is right in her thought process that ''randhir ne jo kaha hai wo kar sakta hai''...& according to my view he will destroy himself if he sticks with this revenge plan...cv s pls pls pls don't show us that randhir is getting closer with another girl for his revenge...because this was not randhir, this is not randhir whom we know as randhir singh shekhawat...i've always respected his character for his honesty, for his values, for his morals... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazySandhiriansudipto-69Mahi2012

Wrackspurt Coolbie
Wrackspurt
Wrackspurt

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by randhirsanyu014

yap...very beautifully written paromita once again...revenge is not the solution of anything...& ya u rightly have pointed out this revenge thing would not come ti his mind if his father would not manipulate him before...& now clearly he is not in his senses...& this randhir is very dangerous for himself & for sandhir relationship...i've seen here my some of friends think that the arrogant randhir is back & sanyukta also has said this is the first randhir...but he is not...he was never like this...he might be arrogant, he might be rude but that randhir was never insensitive...today his expressions really scares me...ya sanyukta is right in her thought process that ''randhir ne jo kaha hai wo kar sakta hai''...& according to my view he will destroy himself if he sticks with this revenge plan...cv s pls pls pls don't show us that randhir is getting closer with another girl for his revenge...because this was not randhir, this is not randhir whom we know as randhir singh shekhawat...i've always respected his character for his honesty, for his values, for his morals... 
Yep he had this blank expression when Sanyukta was sharing her dreams with him...it was like nothing registered him...I guess he is too hurt to be in his senses right now...this is definitely not the old Randhir...this is a Randhir who beyond hurt ...and he is not even in his right state of mind , so blinded is he in his rage...I guess that's why he will even go as far as getting close to another random girl Ouch

CaramelCrittersCrazySandhirian

a2zahid IF-Stunnerz
a2zahid
a2zahid

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:40am | IP Logged
first well written paro. well we all knw randhir gone abit too far but i guess all these year of being alone having no family spprt made randhir like this bcz he kpt it all inside n nw he got a reason to take all out whch i dnt blame him. i just wish vardhan sir cum quick n hve a one on one tlk wiv both of them n try to get them back together. plus i want randhir to say a big sorry to sanyu
Wrackspurt Coolbie
Wrackspurt
Wrackspurt

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a2zahid

first well written paro. well we all knw randhir gone abit too far but i guess all these year of being alone having no family spprt made randhir like this bcz he kpt it all inside n nw he got a reason to take all out whch i dnt blame him. i just wish vardhan sir cum quick n hve a one on one tlk wiv both of them n try to get them back together. plus i want randhir to say a big sorry to sanyu
I am not really blaming Randhir for what he has done...as I said he is blinded by rage and is not in his senses...Vardhan is not here...so I want Sanyu to come forward and try to show him reason...despite being hurt by him...well there is no one else who can make him show reason...and I don't think sandhir will break up for this...and yeah Randhir owes a big apology to Sanyu...but I think he will apologize once he comes back to his senses

ritul19CaramelCritters

ILuvParsh Senior Member
ILuvParsh
ILuvParsh

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Beautifully written...
Yup here both cant be blamed coz its d circumstances dat r taking toll on their relationship.
I loved it when sanyu was ready to sign d form but parth saved her frm committing d blunder.
I really didnt liked d part when sanyu was sharing her dream ,rd was least bothered.
Dis rd is dangerous and i dnt wanna see him hurt.
Righly said dat dis revenge would lead to his own doom only if sumone gives him some piece of advise and he backs off frm his plans in d nick of time
Happy new yr !!!

Go to top