awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Hello Shastrians .Smile
After watching today's episode I found somethings strangeConfused

I wonder:

1) Why did Anu come to Rajat's room?Wink

2) Why did Devil leave the room when they heard the noise? At least one of them could stay. And why didn't they return fast after finding that no one was there? What brought Anu and Alka there too?Shocked

3) How did Peeya get the same dress which Karishma was wearing for the first time in the party?LOL

4) Why is Rohan still calling Alka : Alkaji?ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shrividhyaJoyness

Joyness IF-Sizzlerz
Joyness
Joyness

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Keep wondering. ...hehehe jawab nahi milega...tum dhoondate rahejao...is the mantra of cvs... but your questions  are really thought provoking 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shrividhyaawida

_PrincessPooru_ IF-Sizzlerz
_PrincessPooru_
_PrincessPooru_

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
anu in rajat's room was ok for me coz we got such an intense anuraj scene, shaayad woh scene dene k liye!
both dev and neil walked out of the room, this was just another reason so that tv audience ka bp fluctuate hota rahe, but we know the spoilers right
just cant say abt anu and alka, and how they were there!
peeya wearing a dress like kari was to show kari that m enacting you
and m also wondering that why does rohan call her wife "alkaji"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awida

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyotic74

Keep wondering. ...hehehe jawab nahi milega...tum dhoondate rahejao...is the mantra of cvs... but your questions  are really thought provoking 

Cvs are challenging our brains.D'ohThis track is the toughest one for me.Ouch

And to think about how did Niel recover the record , I wonder too, was this from re sycle pin?  Or did he do a copy of it before? .Shocked
Smiling_Star Newbie
Smiling_Star
Smiling_Star

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by awida

Originally posted by jyotic74

Cvs are challenging our brains.D'ohThis track is the toughest one for me.Ouch

And to think about how did Niel recover the record , I wonder too, was this from re sycle pin?  Or did he do a copy of it before? .Shocked

I was thinking that it will be from the recycle bin.  Or maybe Karishma dumbo forgot to hit the "Yes" button after deleting the video to confirm the deletion. LOL Kuch bharosa nahi.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index