SS- We Are Family 2 : Thread 2 : Link to Thread 3 / Page 1 & 142 - Page 58

Posted: 9 years ago
Waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting
Waiting dearEdited by nat10 - 9 years ago
TEASERS

Seriously Maan asked trying hard to muffle his laughter but he could not as it was funny to hear his daughter's logic for not wearing Green. Just stop laughing you stupid monkey Geet gritted seeing him still laughing and having to end.

Yeah stupil monkey. Maansi peeped from Geet's arms and repeated her words. Stupil monkey.. no laugh... Maansi hate you. She glared at Maan again and Geet could feel the anger from her. She looked at Maan and eyed him to handle the situation while she go and get milk for Maansi.

No baby Daddy she hissed again and sat on the bed just in her cute little underwear. And baby no talk ok. Maan nodded and sat next her imitating her. She slowly looked at him from the corner of her eyes and glared seeing him sit the same way like she did. No Copy Daddy.. Maansi angry.

Why no copy haan? He asked running his hand in her hair just like Maansi did. Daddy copy coz daddy big and big boy copy.

You no boy.. you man. His eyes widened at her words. He was seriously in big problem when he would be alone with his daughter coz she was so sharp tat he started to doubted himself now. Boy don't look like Daddy.. daddy look like big man.. see she moved a bit and poked his muscles big hands.. so you man no boy.

Feed her before I forcibly do it. Maan nodded coz he knew tat his sherni would do as she says and seeing his daughter happy he would not take the risk of giving her to his wife. Baby. Maan placed Maansi on the table and smiled at her. See daddy promised ice cream na she shook her head but before tat you need to eat this.. see if you don't eat you will not like ice cream.

But Maansi baby love ice cream na. She cribbed asking for ice cream making cute little piggy faces. So Maansi only eat ice cream daddy.. daddy daddy daddy. Maan tried to muffle his giggle but then he gulped hard seeing Geet still glaring at him with her big eyes. But baby.. ice

Enjoy the teasers... And update only after i get 205+ likes for Part 11 and Part 12 will be on page 125.. So you want update filled with Maaneet and Maansi then give me my likes and comments..😆😉

wow mast teaser ...I can't wait update soonnn
Lovely teaser... Maansi is having roller coaster with her dad... maan is sandwich between sherni wife and cutie n smarty daughter...
amazing teasers cant wait for the part
Lovely teaser...poor Maan😆