Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
its sooo cute...i love d cute fights b/w dem...

superb update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

waiting fr d nxt prt eagerly...

continue soon plz...

loveguruDD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update
Continue soon
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing update maansi antics superb
precap royal family n all
waiting for next update 
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It's amazing. Maan is pampering mansi very much. Maansi got angry from maan because he was laughing on her antics and about her theory of green dress. Maansi is such a cute and adorable child. Maan is completing  her every wish and I am agree with geet that he is spoiling her. It would be possible until she is  child but after that  it can't be possible . Waiting for next dear
sriif thumbnail
overall hilarious update...maansi is so cute and her logics are simply awesome...she thinks she looks like tree if she wears green color dress... not able to stop laughing LOL... Geet is overwhelmed seeing maan and maansi bonding and at the same time shes worried that maan is fulfilling each and every wish of her... she doesn't want maasi to become spoilt girl and adamant... already shes mixture of maaneet in everything now... shes highly intelligent for her age and making maan to run around her little finger... Maan is living his life with his jaan and daughter ..it was hell for him that 4 years and was living like corpse... loved maansi and maan moments in amusement park and enjoyed thoroughly...
sumaiyariya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
haialaaa ud mil gaya 🥳🥳🥳
ehehe mansi too adorable 😛😛
dont wanna wear green bc its look like a tree
n geet look like fat tree 😆😆

poor maan haste raho beti tho gussa hogaye nah 😆😆
chaloo dadda beti ko manayo 😉😉
maan tho pura princess bana diya mansi ko 😃😃
beti tho fully happy 
par geet gussa.kitna bhi samja lo kisi ko kuch nahi hone wala hay 😆😆😆
whole khirana family will after u if say something to princess 😉😉

maan n geet tho baby ban gaya... beti jo jo bolegi dadda wo sab karega 👏👏
maan tumhari beti tum par hi gaye hay n ah 😆😆😆

chalo everyone wana meet princess geet woha tumhari ek nahi chale wali be careful ok 😉😉
aur mansi ki jay jay hogi 😉😉😆😆
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wow lovely blissful emotional touching fairly tale update ji..te way my maan and mansi ki nautanki and geet struck between her two devils was lovely cute...omg mansi ki gussa typically khuranas..te way my maan fulfilling his princess ki all wish making geet ki frown, but wat veer get says but it going into deaf's ear..my maan want to live each and every moments with his family tat he missed all these years...yes mansi is really princess of khuranas..te way my maaneet with mansi in park, my maan asking te mickey to dance with his angel and geet capturing te moments was lovely touching..mansi and her never ending demands, but my maan is ready to  do anything even to bring te whole world under her feet..omg now my maaneet family have to return for ceremony..geet is right too once te world knows mansi as princess of khuarans all her freedom ill be gone..in tis update i felt like im living in a fairy tale world along with my maaneet and mansi..i love te update so much ji
Edited by Desigirls12 - 9 years ago
nostalgicmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just like sweety and jaan am loving maansi and she is sooo cute,.first time more than maaneet am enjoying the moments they are together,waiting for next part
Endgame thumbnail
very cute part maansi doesnt like green dress because she thinks its looks like tree maan is really spoiling her n geet is getting very worried because of that but its not his fault he just found his daughter after years they went at amusement park cant believe maan dance with mickey mouse to make her daughter happy wow maaneet will get married again lovely part thnx 4 update
hemangigazal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
too good