Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azaina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow ... so maan knew geet innocent ... and truth is fonna cum out soon waiting cont soon
friend_lee2006 thumbnail
Nice updates but really short
Waiting for next update
taahir004 thumbnail
Fabulous Update

I felt so sad for Maan all he wanted ws to hear his baby call him daddy
but she refused I'm also glad that Geet came and told Maansi that
he is her daddy and not Rajveer
Geet telling Maan that Maansi has his name I'm sure he must hve been shocked
eagerly waiting for Maan to know the whole truth but he did hear part of the conversation so now he also know that Geet is innocent
but what actually happened

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsemm emotional update maan begging to be called daddy by mansi geet making mansi understand
annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
omg emotional update.. maan wants maansi call him daddy.. finally geet taught maansi.. father daughter scene very emotional.. maan comes to know geet was innocent.. waiting for next
MG_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it
Mansi calling maan dady..hear touching part..like it so much ❤️
Finally...truth...eagerly waiting for this
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update finally maansi called maan as daddy it was so peaceful for maan to hear so now it's time for truth I m sure it should be someone close to khuranas who did this to geet
GC_TheKing thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update. First Maansi was not ready to call Maan as Daddy but when Geet told her she called Maan as Daddy and Maan got vey happy . Then their kissing scene was cute.  Thank God Maan came to know that Geet was innocent. Now I am excited for the next part to know whole truth.
sriif thumbnail
Emotional update ... really my heart cried for maan when maan was pleading his baby to call him daddy when maansi refused ... he is also human who is deprived of love and he has already lost geets love when she left him but hez so shattered and died many deaths when his own daughter calling him as uncle and telling her dad is died...finally geet showered some pity to maan by taking initiative to explain maansi that maan is her dad and she should give her special kissy to her dad... finally maan came to know that his jaan is innocent and who is the person behind her leaving him in the past by listening the part of phone conversation... eagerly waiting to know the truth ...
ssad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What an update! Emotional reconciliation of father and daughter. Spclly the way maan was begging his own daughter to call him daddy was heart wrenching. gud that maan heard the kidnapper nd realized his mistake. But u stopped at the wrong time. Wanted to know about what kidnapper spoke nd waiting eagerly fr the truth. Continue soon.