Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye

Such an endearing scene! (Page 3)

SuperChillz1 Goldie
SuperChillz1
SuperChillz1

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

OMGG ViBha hug was out of the world today Day Dreaming

What I loved about the hug was the way it came so natural after Vikram saves Shobha's life and she ends up hugging him as she feels comfortable in his protective arms Embarrassed ...There was no music .. absolute silence and just the feel of that moment by both Day Dreaming

Loved the way Vikram wiped off Shobha's tears and again hugged her back  .. the way she rests her head near his chest , it was symbolic in the sense that she finally found her peace in Vikram's protective arms EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I need to make up for my lack of posts now this weekend by making a spl post on this beautiful hug Day Dreaming
Each and every part of ViBha hug appeared natural.  There was no uneasiness or awkwardness on Shobha's side.  She knew the person who saved her means a lot to her.  
Agree with you Jyoti ,  he caringly wiped her tears.  When he opened his arms,  shobha didn't hesitate and hugged him,  feeling a sense of comfort that he'll always be there for her. Embarrassed
I presume,  this encounter will wake up those emotions and feelings in shobha and she'll start acknowledging Vikram and see him in a different light. And love blossomsEmbarrassed
Yea jyo,  do make a post specially on Vibha and their developing affection towards one anotherEmbarrassed

Edited by SuperChillz1 - 01 January 2015 at 5:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

SuperChillz1 Goldie
SuperChillz1
SuperChillz1

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tennessean

It was a beautiful scene done by two beautiful actors.Clap

We have always seen feelings from Vikram's side but it was nice to see the outburst from Shobha's side too. The feeling of desperation, fear and comfort in each other's arms was done perfectly by Vikram and Shobha.Star

Shobha's man did save her and she did hug him which gave her the feeling of security and calmness.Tongue

Loved how Vikram caressed her hair and they did realize what could have happened when they both looked down from the balcony.Smile

Thanks Vikram Sir for saving your girl and please save her again. She needs you and you need her.Embarrassed

Thanks Ekta for ending the last episode of year 2014 with a bang and hoping for many more Vibha moments in the coming year.Smile

Wishing everybody a Happy New Year.Smile

Happy New year! Hug
Yes, completely agree with you. We got the first hug on Christmas eve,  and a lovely ViBha moment on NY eve! Big smile
She felt the security and comfort in his arms. 
No words were spoken yet we could feel the volumes of emotions they shared at that moment of hug.  Shobha has realised that Vikram means something to her,  with those feelings of love and affection for him getting invoked.  Smile

-Swetha-

SuperChillz1 Goldie
SuperChillz1
SuperChillz1

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amrtina

Awesome episode
Vikram is hero

Wink
Indeed he is! Tongue 
He'll save Shobha always.. 

SuperChillz1 Goldie
SuperChillz1
SuperChillz1

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NandzLuv

I have no words!!! Such heart touching(breathtaking)scene!!! Loved each & every moment!!! Vikram & Shobha Hug Heart

picture1

picture2

picture3

Absolutely!  It was a perfectly carved out sceneEmbarrassed
New year is going to give us loads of ViBha scenes i supposeWink
They look so good together!  Embarrassed

Edited by SuperChillz1 - 01 January 2015 at 4:11am

rangamma

SuperChillz1 Goldie
SuperChillz1
SuperChillz1

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Love this

Awww Shanti!  Hugs to you for these wonderful siggiesHug Hug
It was lovely to see them hug so passionately Wink
Ekta gave us all a wonderful gift for NY! EmbarrassedBig smile

rangamma

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Awesome episode... superb scenes of Vibha hugs...and yes I too think that sarika should be put behind bars...well she's a murderess so her punishment will be very severe...both brother and sister should be locked up behind bars for life...

SuperChillz1

SuperChillz1 Goldie
SuperChillz1
SuperChillz1

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehek25

Awesome episode... superb scenes of Vibha hugs...and yes I too think that sarika should be put behind bars...well she's a murderess so her punishment will be very severe...both brother and sister should be locked up behind bars for life...
Yes an amazing ep Embarrassed ViBha scenes completely overshadowed witch Sarika and her annoying self talks. 
She needs to be exposed soon.  Precap was a bit scary.  I wonder how Vikram is going to save her from poison. D'oh  She'll be given a lifetime imprisonment for murder and attempting another one.  She is even worse than Samarth AngryDead Hope Anil gets evidence soon of Sarika murdering Abhay.. 
-Destiny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Destiny-
-Destiny-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:43am | IP Logged
the screen caps  though :)

Go to top