Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye
Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye

Such an endearing scene!

SuperChillz1 Goldie
SuperChillz1
SuperChillz1

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Finally!  
Our hero senses the impending danger his heroine is in and rushes to her rescue. 

Ok,  I am so happy!  Its NY  and we all got the best giftTongue

I must agree,  Sarika's heroic/dangerous ( and partly silly)  act of killing Shobha,  brought ViBha even more closer.  They hugged!  2 times! Tongue Dancing  Vikram was so sweet,  wiping her tears and embracing sho.. Embarrassed
I'll make a detailed post later.. Big smile

Edited by SuperChillz1 - 31 December 2014 at 10:05am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

mmm1095Harshida_RanirangammaAmrtinaNandzLuvTennesseanterribletwistheera1702rekha02jyoti06Mehek25shanti05usaonly-Swetha-

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Yes May! It was beautiful I loved the way they were in each others arms That shielding was very heartwarming, he is her angle no matter what he loves yes protects a bigger one for him & ok I will go back and watch I am still on cloud nine   Will return with Vikram Embarrassed

Sarika thank you Angry Dead , more u attempt to get things ur way babaji is with Vibha !!   Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Harshida_RanirangammaTennesseanSuperChillz1NandzLuvrekha02Mehek25-Swetha-

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Vikram saved shobha. He is her guardian angel, shall always protect her. This second life is vikrams deen and shobha owes it to him. Her talk second half better half applies here

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rangammaTennesseanSuperChillz1Mehek25

-Destiny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Destiny-
-Destiny-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Yes May! It was beautiful I loved the way they were in each others arms That shielding was very heartwarming, he is her angle no matter what he loves yes protects a bigger one for him & ok I will go back and watch I am still on cloud nine   Will return with Vikram Embarrassed

Sarika thank you Angry Dead , more u attempt to get things ur way babaji is with Vibha !!   Smile
'

@May &  ShantiBig smile

Happy New Year  GirliesBig smileEmbarrassed may 2015  bring   you happinessEmbarrassedBig smile
Yaaarrgghh  i wanna punch SarikaAngryDead was watching  with my mom today  & she  made a valid point  both  Samarth  and Sarika deserve that  title  both psychomaniacs(not  her words exactly)  Vindictiveness she has  inherited from her brother
Sleepy 

but Vikram Embarrassed oh  he's such a  heroEmbarrassed such a poignant and beautiful scene of ViBhaEmbarrassed "Silence Speaks Million Words"

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Harshida_RanirangammaSuperChillz1Tennesseanrekha02Mehek25shanti05

fan555 Groupbie
fan555
fan555

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:52am | IP Logged
No no, how sweet or endearing the scene might be, sarika need to be stopped here. She should go to jail as soon as possible. There is very much evidence. Abhay, shobha, belcony,vikram saw her with screwdriver. The scenes where sarika talk to herself was very irritating.

Edited by fan555 - 31 December 2014 at 10:54am

Harshida_RanirangammaSuperChillz1Tennesseanheera1702Mehek25shanti05

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
^ Awesome post by u dear! Hug
ViBha scenes were fabulous esp those 2 hugs! Day Dreaming

Few ViBha Hug Pics.. Embarrassed

Edited by -Swetha- - 31 December 2014 at 7:38pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Harshida_RaniSuperChillz1NandzLuvTennesseanrekha02Mehek25

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
OMGG ViBha hug was out of the world today Day Dreaming

What I loved about the hug was the way it came so natural after Vikram saves Shobha's life and she ends up hugging him as she feels comfortable in his protective arms Embarrassed ...There was no music .. absolute silence and just the feel of that moment by both Day Dreaming

Loved the way Vikram wiped off Shobha's tears and again hugged her back  .. the way she rests her head near his chest , it was symbolic in the sense that she finally found her peace in Vikram's protective arms EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I need to make up for my lack of posts now this weekend by making a spl post on this beautiful hug Day Dreaming

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mmm1095rangammaTennesseanSuperChillz1rekha02Mehek25shanti05-Swetha-

Tennessean Goldie
Tennessean
Tennessean

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
It was a beautiful scene done by two beautiful actors.Clap

We have always seen feelings from Vikram's side but it was nice to see the outburst from Shobha's side too. The feeling of desperation, fear and comfort in each other's arms was done perfectly by Vikram and Shobha.Star

Shobha's man did save her and she did hug him which gave her the feeling of security and calmness.Tongue

Loved how Vikram caressed her hair and they did realize what could have happened when they both looked down from the balcony.Smile

Thanks Vikram Sir for saving your girl and please save her again. She needs you and you need her.Embarrassed

Thanks Ekta for ending the last episode of year 2014 with a bang and hoping for many more Vibha moments in the coming year.Smile

Wishing everybody a Happy New Year.Smile

rangammammm1095SuperChillz1rekha02Mehek25shanti05-Swetha-

Go to top