Seetiyaaaa for Vikram <3

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
O boy !! Love you Vikram 😳 .. Indeed you are a super HERO ! A man who is always always shielding Shobha

The pushing the door with force tellin Shobha not to worry and pullin her back !! The hug the impact yes and he caressing her hair and asking her to be quite !! Aww and again puttin her head on the chest awwew love Vibha today new years eve such a such a bliss !! I am on cloud nine its just beautiful Love Vikram's love for Shobha hope Shobha can travel & see this man as her Soulmate & give herself a second chance and MoveOn with him !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mmm1095 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely Scene it was Indeed 😳... The hug was tou Super Intimate... I was literally awwing the whole time... I really dont want Shobha ending up with Samarth! 
shanti05 thumbnail
Beautiful scene nothing spoken a thank you just gave goosebumps !!
Aww Vibha bring such a scaled scene just feels that touch !

Vikram just makes her so beautiful & Shobha makes him compliment those gestures ,
He gave her a second chance in life love & passion it feels hope she acknowledges it and understands his presence a big one in her life and sees him traveling into her heart
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I dont think Shobha can go back anymore after this. She has been given a second life by her destined soulmate and she has to move on with him holding his hand
shanti05 thumbnail
Rekha I love the way he loves Shobha just that feeling he brings to life is so wonderful, Yes he gave her a life a life to see a new light a life she could have had to letgo He has been her angle an angle who sees many human qualities and scales in the relationship which anyone would wish yo absorb! Yes to keep Shobha's foundation its very important for her to see him more deeper with the impact she held on to him. A man who can guide her and see as her partner her life her everything ! Again I hope babaji is with them
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Happy New Year everyone!
That was one awesome hug between ViBha...

Unspoken words of overwhelming love. 

Loved that Shobha went back into his arms and placed her head over his shoulder! That was simply awww...

Thanks CVs...

Chalo folks will see you all next year...off on a short holiday to India...

Be safe, be good and Wishing each and every one of you a Blessed, Peaceful and Prosperous new year!

Warmest hugs always🤗

dd

shanti05 thumbnail
For a Moment Like This !!!😳

rimitimi2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanti05

For a Moment Like This !!!😳

just wow...Vikram......👏⭐️
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was truly a beautiful scene...love the way vikram always protects shobha...Vikram's love is so obvious now...I too hope that Shobha realises this love and appreciates that life has given her a second chance in life and accepts Vikram...