Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Homeslice thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Sagi.

Hey let Zaki stay.

I think Aarzoo will not tell Nausheen all that scheme by Sahir and all that. Who knows, Nausheen may again faint and reach the ICU.

But then, why is Sahir pleading with Alvira to let them stay? that means they are going somewhere. Nausheen will not go anywhere unless she comes to know of what all happened. Unless Anam taunts?

LOL. Zaki is getting on my nerves again. According to the spoilers he blames Sahir for Arzoo's situation. πŸ˜‘ *Mentally bashes Zaki*

Yeah, I cant see Nausheen fainting again. 

I dont think Nausheen will delve into it if Arzoo says no and puts her foot down. 

Lets see what happens, we never know what the writers have in store for us. 

For me as long as SaAz love each other and this love triangle doesnt happen I am good. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TeriGalliyan.

LOL. Zaki is getting on my nerves again. According to the spoilers he blames Sahir for Arzoo's situation.😑*Mentally bashes Zaki*

Yeah, I cant see Nausheen fainting again.

I dont think Nausheen will delve into it if Arzoo says no and puts her foot down.

Lets see what happens, we never know what the writers have in store for us.

For me as long as SaAz love each other and this love triangle doesnt happen I am good.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Somehow I am liking Zaki. The way he comforted Aarzoo yesterday without going overboard.

Yes, Maybe Anam will taunt, KA may join hands and Aarzoo may put her foot down on leaving Niyamat house. But then how did Alvira Aunty decide to go so dry to Sahir (as in the precap?)

Anam may play her hand (maybe leak something to a news channel...urrgggh) and this may lead to the scene leading to Sahir pleading to his mother that Aarzoo should stay back...she may ask why? Sahir may blurt out that he loves Aarzoo! Alvira is unaware about the schemes by Sahir anyway...
Homeslice thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sagi.

Somehow I am liking Zaki. The way he comforted Aarzoo yesterday without going overboard.

Yes, Maybe Anam will taunt, KA may join hands and Aarzoo may put her foot down on leaving Niyamat house. But then how did Alvira Aunty decide to go so dry to Sahir (as in the precap?)

Anam may play her hand (maybe leak something to a news channel...urrgggh) and this may lead to the scene leading to Sahir pleading to his mother that Aarzoo should stay back...she may ask why? Sahir may blurt out that he loves Aarzoo! Alvira is unaware about the schemes by Sahir anyway...

I liked Zaki in yesterday's episode as well, I mentioned that in my post. :P But, after the spoilers. Puh-lease  Zaki tata πŸ˜†

We will probably get answers tomorrow or sometime next week.  Maybe... I hope it isnt that :P True.. 
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awweee Sahir... Cant see you like this..😭  
he knows she his life..πŸ˜’  

hope this Sad track ends soon.. 
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah indeed awesome precap! But I just don't get it! He proved himself in front of Arzoo that he is a bad guy and I'm sure now Arzoo is hating him! Why does he want her to stay back now?  B/w HC is like the king of emotions! Be it anger, frustration, sad.. He does it with perfection!Edited by aishu_25 - 9 years ago
VD927 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haven't seen the episode yet but pre cap is HEART WRENCHING. Absolutely amazing acting by harshad My heart goes out to Sahir. He just can't exist without Arzoo. 😭 . Seems like whatever happened in today's episode has made him realise a lot.
Bujee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: TaanuDeewani

Happy New Year!! That precap was so emotional... 😭 ...I want SaAz to get lost in the jungle again so that they can sort out their differences without all the interference from their families...new year wish πŸ˜†

Yo Yo Soumi πŸ˜‰...U rock with such ideas...I love it .πŸ‘πŸΌ
Bujee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: TeriGalliyan.

OMG. What is tomorrow's precap Sahir literally begging Alvira to ask Arzoo to stay back! His facial expressions are OMG. He is literally broken like he is totally broken! Hats off to Harshad! Superb! πŸ‘β­οΈ

My full post will come tomorrow :)

Happy New Year in advance :) 

Share your views :)

Nisha

Poor baby Sahir😭😭 ...heart goes out for him πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ ma darling HarshadChopda how can you do this in every single scene πŸ˜²...
Nothing but PERFECT ⭐️.. 
When SAC is angry we get mad n angry 
When SAC smiles we blush as well 
Now when u cry you make us weep in buckets as well πŸ˜­
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Harshad Chopra did that 5 second so intensely that it surely has a lasting impression. Awww poor Sahir begging his mother :( how can he c Arzoo go away . Her sight was always soothing for Sahir's soar eyes :(

Everyone is bashing Alvira for not understanding Sahir. I kinda appreciate her in this little precap. I think she very well knows about Sahir but she just wants more from him in this relation with Arzoo. So Sahir should ponder on this fact that under what authority should she ask Arzoo to stop...,... If Alvira keeps doing what she is in the precap , may b Sahir will get engaged to Arzoo in anger or something along the same lines.Edited by basicquestion1 - 9 years ago
nehaarshi09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
precap made me cry😭😭if it made me cry then kuddos to harshadπŸ‘he is brilliant...πŸ‘πŸΌ
poor sahir noone is dre to heal his pain..my heart always goes for him😭