Jeet ya Haar....Dec 31st - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by flora212

ahil suspecting his ammi for murder attempts on Sanam!  And Sanam 2 doing the murder attempts. 
that's right yaaa...but sanam 2 is helpin sanam n seher so not worried about that part ?
Thanks sari 
So rehaan doesn't tell tanveer his ammi to seher oh god the same man hates lies lol 

Wish you happy new year guys🥳
I was so excited but Rehaan's reaction was very pheeka type ..seher ko toh koi bhi sazaa nhi mili ..anyway i don't think rehaan will tell his truth to anyone ...but damn ahil is still dumb and twin truth will never come out ...uff they should stop showing AaHer . Edited by Surbhiholic. - 9 years ago
Yeah this new year will start with Bili's downfall, and Aahil will start suspecting his step-mom from tomorrow, 
and yes, Happy new year to everyone..🥳
Originally posted by flora212

ahil suspecting his ammi for murder attempts on Sanam!  And Sanam 2 doing the murder attempts. 

Could be true...

I guess by now even Aahil may start thinking that his ammi has gone insane..
Originally posted by Surbhiholic.

I waa so excited but Rehaan's reaction was very pheeka type ..seher ko toh koi bhi sazaa nhi mili ..anyway i don't think rehaan will tell his truth to anyone ...but damn ahil is still dumb and twin truth will never come out ...uff they should stop showing AaHer .

@Bold: Exactly, they played "Junoon" tune on Aaher crap!! ðŸ¤¢
Edited by Enigmatic_Angel - 9 years ago
Happy new year sari 🥳 love you 🤗
Originally posted by Enigmatic_Angel

@Bold:Exactly, they played "Junoon" tune on Aaher crap!!🤢

even surbhi expressions were very confusing 🥱
Originally posted by royalsgirl93

today epiz was great

finally rehan knows the truth that seher has a twin sanam and that tannu killed her family
he was cryin so much and thinkin inside his head that what ammi did that wowowo

should be interesting now that tannu will soon soon will lose her son for good now...

tannu downfall is comin very soon I feel it after today precap for tomor
the new year will be a good year to start off tannu downfall

now that ahail will find out the milk was expired will he forgive sanam and say sorry what???? should be interesting tomorrow

Lets wait and see whether Aahil apologises or not
Originally posted by --Sana--

Thanks sari 
So rehaan doesn't tell tanveer his ammi to seher oh god the same man hates lies lol 

Wish you happy new year guys🥳

You are welcome Sana

I guess he is trying to support Seher. Yesterday Seher's monologues were referring to the same. Their plan is to prove tanveer insane...till then they are not going to reveal twin truth