Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye
Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye

my fear materialised

rangamma Senior Member
rangamma
rangamma

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:38am | IP Logged
My fear materialised!!
In the jail it seems Samrath is going to have a change of heart.

Will he stop divorce?

The problem has become so complex

Edited by rangamma - 31 December 2014 at 9:37am

fan555 Groupbie
fan555
fan555

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:40am | IP Logged
i think when shobha finally realized her love for vikram, samarth will come. So vibhas union will take time.
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Samarth sitting in that 8x8 cell is think about his kids & custody when the divorce goes thro' he is selfish & looks like he will try to get Shobha too back, Well Shobha has got a new life only only due to him a second chance well will she see how much he has impacted in her thick & hard worst time, wonder what makers have in store Shobha has every rite to decide what she wants can she see Vikram more than just her friend .. Samarth is no longer in love with Shobha he will defiantly try to get her back thro kids see after certain time routes change and take such routes to win back ao Shobha plate will be complex & here there a man who has given her a second chance to live but she lives for her kids and on the other hand a man who disrespected her insulted her and almost threw her out wants to get the kids back and doesn't bother abt Shobha , so this dastaan will defiantly see some perks and ball will be in Shobha's court !!

Vikram's love is beautiful taken always the path of respect understanding & trust , does Shobha see that he values these three most important entities making a relationship OR will she see ha the father of my children are back want to reunite forget these three principles in life which bound a relationship lets move On(back) to where we started & Samarth will keep things happy even if I suffered so much due to him!!!

So yes debatable & pondering issues will follow in the coming episodes as the flow continues !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fan555rangammarekha02milinda.shreyz-Destiny-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top