India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

When will Manan reunite? (Page 2)

kandykandy Goldie
kandykandy
kandykandy

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:38am | IP Logged
 The sooner they reunite the better. I am already fed up with Soha. She is very annoying...

--Ariana-- IF-Rockerz
--Ariana--
--Ariana--

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by rits08

i mean day wise...serial wale days wise... after Nandu got drunk, that was the crucial night...soon after that only they fell for each other... but yeah the feelings did develop over time... like Manik-Nandini hated each other...then started disliking each other less and less...Nandini made a place in Manik's heart...especially her innocence and her goodness changed Manik... bt i still think drunk night was very crucial bcoz it showed the caring side of Manik...he himself realized then that he cared for her... as for serial days, uske 3 ya 4 days baad hi Musicana tha...so serial days ke accordingly sab jaldi ho gaya including confession!Embarrassed
In that case 45 epis is not 45 days either..
Hmm...Drunk night was crucial but feelings developed over time na.. However Manik might have lost his heart to her the day she punched him for all we knowLOL We can't really say when they fell in love.. so I take it as a gradual process.. but their confession happened soon after a realization..& that realization also happened very soon i believe..

may be u r right...waise b serials mein time ka track rakhna mushkil hota hai... In Geet, she was pregnant for almost and year without even a bumpLOLLOL
bt ya i get ur point that everything happened soon...the kiss, the realization...but even then they had not said the 3 magical words... now that so much time has passed since the break up, separation etc, I want them both to realize their mistakes...and realise that what they are feeling is too strong to be ignored... maybe in their heart both know, but they are unable to accept it, especially Nandu... but after today's episode I have a hope that Nandu has realized she cant stay away from Manik... nd dis will take the story in positive direction of Manan confessionEmbarrassed

But if they drag the Soha thing and keep showing Manik getting more involved with Soha, then it will become very irritatingAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

--Ariana-- IF-Rockerz
--Ariana--
--Ariana--

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kandykandy

The sooner they reunite the better. I am already fed up with Soha. She is very annoying...

I know yar...i seriously wish they end this soha track.. jelo Nandu is cute but it also means Soha gets wrong hopes and that Manik might get more involved with Soha.. I dont want thatOuch

I would rather prefer Manan reunion and their khatti meethi nok jhoks + romantic scenes...and then something related to music... probably Nandu will join fab5...who knows?Embarrassed

Go to top