When will Manan reunite?

--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Seriously guys...its been too long...they have still not talked out... And the jealousy is still continuing... How long will they continue it before Manan finally confess to each others? They are dragging it too much... KY2 has never been the serial to drag stuff this much..but if they drag it for another month or so, then I would stop watching it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fan145 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The only thng i knw is ..they might reunion only aftr everyone resume shooting ..and as far as i knw cvs ..they never fail to surpirse us..vth nandu recognising tht she cant let manik go ..i am expectng the confession in coming week .. Or. Maybe nxt ..thts it 
shibz thumbnail
I agree it's been a long time & they've brought up so many parallel tracks..it feels like a drag at times.. but I believe everything happens for a reason.. their union happened very soon..hence the delay in re-union😆
Hope they wrap up this Soha thing this week..because it is getting repetitive now..
Edited by shibz - 9 years ago
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: fan145

The only thng i knw is ..they might reunion only aftr everyone resume shooting ..and as far as i knw cvs ..they never fail to surpirse us..vth nandu recognising tht she cant let manik go ..i am expectng the confession in coming week .. Or. Maybe nxt ..thts it 

I dont think they would have holidays for more than 4-5 days... Parth left on 29th I guess, so he should be back by weekend Sat or Sunday max... as for Niti, she left yesterday only na...so probably she might b bak by Monday... toh next week chances hai for reunion.. i just hope CVs dont drag this Soha-jelo thing for too long... probably they will stretch the new year sequence only in the next week and then show their reunion😳
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

I agree it's been a long time & they've brought up so many parallel tracks..it feels like a drag at times.. but I believe everything happens for a reason.. their union happened very soon..hence the delay in re-union😆
Hope they wrap up this Soha thing this week..because it is getting repetitive now..

yes they fell in love within 2-3 days... but then its been almost 45 episodes since their separation track started...including the sacrifice for Dhruv and then the hospital thing! They have already created too many tracks...so this Soha one should atleast end in Manan reunion!😳
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: rits08

yes they fell in love within 2-3 days... but then its been almost 45 episodes since their separation track started...including the sacrifice for Dhruv and then the hospital thing! They have already created too many tracks...so this Soha one should atleast end in Manan reunion!😳

2-3 days?😲 No... I meant their confession.. their falling in love was gradual.. It was at different times for both of them😳
--Ariana-- thumbnail

2-3 days?😲 No... I meant their confession.. their falling in love was gradual.. It was at different times for both of them😳

i mean day wise...serial wale days wise... after Nandu got drunk, that was the crucial night...soon after that only they fell for each other... but yeah the feelings did develop over time... like Manik-Nandini hated each other...then started disliking each other less and less...Nandini made a place in Manik's heart...especially her innocence and her goodness changed Manik... bt i still think drunk night was very crucial bcoz it showed the caring side of Manik...he himself realized then that he cared for her... as for serial days, uske 3 ya 4 days baad hi Musicana tha...so serial days ke accordingly sab jaldi ho gaya including confession!😳
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: rits08

i mean day wise...serial wale days wise... after Nandu got drunk, that was the crucial night...soon after that only they fell for each other... but yeah the feelings did develop over time... like Manik-Nandini hated each other...then started disliking each other less and less...Nandini made a place in Manik's heart...especially her innocence and her goodness changed Manik... bt i still think drunk night was very crucial bcoz it showed the caring side of Manik...he himself realized then that he cared for her... as for serial days, uske 3 ya 4 days baad hi Musicana tha...so serial days ke accordingly sab jaldi ho gaya including confession!😳

In that case 45 epis is not 45 days either..
Hmm...Drunk night was crucial but feelings developed over time na.. However Manik might have lost his heart to her the day she punched him for all we know😆 We can't really say when they fell in love.. so I take it as a gradual process.. but their confession happened soon after a realization..& that realization also happened very soon i believe..

kandykandy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 The sooner they reunite the better. I am already fed up with Soha. She is very annoying...
--Ariana-- thumbnail

In that case 45 epis is not 45 days either..
Hmm...Drunk night was crucial but feelings developed over time na.. However Manik might have lost his heart to her the day she punched him for all we know😆 We can't really say when they fell in love.. so I take it as a gradual process.. but their confession happened soon after a realization..& that realization also happened very soon i believe..

may be u r right...waise b serials mein time ka track rakhna mushkil hota hai... In Geet, she was pregnant for almost and year without even a bump😆😆
bt ya i get ur point that everything happened soon...the kiss, the realization...but even then they had not said the 3 magical words... now that so much time has passed since the break up, separation etc, I want them both to realize their mistakes...and realise that what they are feeling is too strong to be ignored... maybe in their heart both know, but they are unable to accept it, especially Nandu... but after today's episode I have a hope that Nandu has realized she cant stay away from Manik... nd dis will take the story in positive direction of Manan confession😳

But if they drag the Soha thing and keep showing Manik getting more involved with Soha, then it will become very irritating😡