Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

   
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

When will Manan reunite?

--Ariana-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ariana--
--Ariana--

Joined: 14 March 2012
Posts: 10476

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Seriously guys...its been too long...they have still not talked out... And the jealousy is still continuing... How long will they continue it before Manan finally confess to each others? They are dragging it too much... KY2 has never been the serial to drag stuff this much..but if they drag it for another month or so, then I would stop watching itOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

addictvdushturainkreshamforam.

fan145 IF-Rockerz
fan145
fan145

Joined: 22 February 2011
Posts: 8421

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:41am | IP Logged
The only thng i knw is ..they might reunion only aftr everyone resume shooting ..and as far as i knw cvs ..they never fail to surpirse us..vth nandu recognising tht she cant let manik go ..i am expectng the confession in coming week .. Or. Maybe nxt ..thts it 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

backwithabangkresham--Ariana--

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Joined: 04 September 2009
Posts: 25854

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:59am | IP Logged
I agree it's been a long time & they've brought up so many parallel tracks..it feels like a drag at times.. but I believe everything happens for a reason.. their union happened very soon..hence the delay in re-unionLOL
Hope they wrap up this Soha thing this week..because it is getting repetitive now..


Edited by shibz - 31 December 2014 at 9:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

addictvkresham--Ariana--

--Ariana-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ariana--
--Ariana--

Joined: 14 March 2012
Posts: 10476

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan145

The only thng i knw is ..they might reunion only aftr everyone resume shooting ..and as far as i knw cvs ..they never fail to surpirse us..vth nandu recognising tht she cant let manik go ..i am expectng the confession in coming week .. Or. Maybe nxt ..thts it 

I dont think they would have holidays for more than 4-5 days... Parth left on 29th I guess, so he should be back by weekend Sat or Sunday max... as for Niti, she left yesterday only na...so probably she might b bak by Monday... toh next week chances hai for reunion.. i just hope CVs dont drag this Soha-jelo thing for too long... probably they will stretch the new year sequence only in the next week and then show their reunionEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kresham

--Ariana-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ariana--
--Ariana--

Joined: 14 March 2012
Posts: 10476

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

I agree it's been a long time & they've brought up so many parallel tracks..it feels like a drag at times.. but I believe everything happens for a reason.. their union happened very soon..hence the delay in re-unionLOL
Hope they wrap up this Soha thing this week..because it is getting repetitive now..

yes they fell in love within 2-3 days... but then its been almost 45 episodes since their separation track started...including the sacrifice for Dhruv and then the hospital thing! They have already created too many tracks...so this Soha one should atleast end in Manan reunion!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kresham

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Joined: 04 September 2009
Posts: 25854

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rits08


yes they fell in love within 2-3 days... but then its been almost 45 episodes since their separation track started...including the sacrifice for Dhruv and then the hospital thing! They have already created too many tracks...so this Soha one should atleast end in Manan reunion!Embarrassed
2-3 days?Shocked No... I meant their confession.. their falling in love was gradual.. It was at different times for both of themEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kresham

--Ariana-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ariana--
--Ariana--

Joined: 14 March 2012
Posts: 10476

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by rits08


yes they fell in love within 2-3 days... but then its been almost 45 episodes since their separation track started...including the sacrifice for Dhruv and then the hospital thing! They have already created too many tracks...so this Soha one should atleast end in Manan reunion!Embarrassed
2-3 days?Shocked No... I meant their confession.. their falling in love was gradual.. It was at different times for both of themEmbarrassed

i mean day wise...serial wale days wise... after Nandu got drunk, that was the crucial night...soon after that only they fell for each other... but yeah the feelings did develop over time... like Manik-Nandini hated each other...then started disliking each other less and less...Nandini made a place in Manik's heart...especially her innocence and her goodness changed Manik... bt i still think drunk night was very crucial bcoz it showed the caring side of Manik...he himself realized then that he cared for her... as for serial days, uske 3 ya 4 days baad hi Musicana tha...so serial days ke accordingly sab jaldi ho gaya including confession!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kresham

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Joined: 04 September 2009
Posts: 25854

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rits08


i mean day wise...serial wale days wise... after Nandu got drunk, that was the crucial night...soon after that only they fell for each other... but yeah the feelings did develop over time... like Manik-Nandini hated each other...then started disliking each other less and less...Nandini made a place in Manik's heart...especially her innocence and her goodness changed Manik... bt i still think drunk night was very crucial bcoz it showed the caring side of Manik...he himself realized then that he cared for her... as for serial days, uske 3 ya 4 days baad hi Musicana tha...so serial days ke accordingly sab jaldi ho gaya including confession!Embarrassed
In that case 45 epis is not 45 days either..
Hmm...Drunk night was crucial but feelings developed over time na.. However Manik might have lost his heart to her the day she punched him for all we knowLOL We can't really say when they fell in love.. so I take it as a gradual process.. but their confession happened soon after a realization..& that realization also happened very soon i believe..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kresham--Ariana--

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
MaNan FF:Irrevobaly In Love With You *COMPLETED wid EPILOGUE*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98

Author: -Loq-   Replies: 777   Views: 573940

-Loq- 777 573940 05 December 2015 at 12:33pm by urvxshi
New MaNan VM: Sweet and Romantic (MaNan in Love)

2 3 4

Author: Noorie30   Replies: 28   Views: 29575

Noorie30 28 29575 20 April 2015 at 2:57am by mamathasridhar
MaNan-Dhruv-Cabir OS: Mission MaNan Stage1:completed(based on precap)

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: crystalfairy95   Replies: 55   Views: 32979

crystalfairy95 55 32979 05 March 2015 at 2:34am by Monstuholic4evr
Manan Dance VM(30sec)-Marjawan-for those who missing Manan chemistry

2

Author: MFRanjini   Replies: 10   Views: 5938

MFRanjini 10 5938 09 February 2015 at 5:20pm by fireroad99
Steamy MaNan VM:Jal jal ke Dhuan

2 3 4

Author: Noorie30   Replies: 24   Views: 4735

Noorie30 24 4735 04 January 2015 at 1:56pm by myvoiz

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index