Describe you version of Bigg Boss ka Gautipur

Posted: 9 years ago
(Strictly Fun Post)

Below is my take as a TM .Please use your imagination and join the funπŸ˜›

As you enter the Gautipur city.You can see statues of 3 monkeys.One wearing Gautigles, One wearing Gautiplugs in the ear & One holding Gautiphone in front of his mouth, with a board below which says "See Gautam, Hear Gautam, Speak Gautam"

There are warning signs across the boundary of Gautipur which says "Logic is strictly banned, Denial has to be strictly practised"😎

The Gautipur residents are called Gauwars.

Whenever Logic is spoken, Gauwar use lung power instead of brain power in their communication hence they are called Lung Gautis.When Lung Gautis are angry they use words like mirchi and jali

Gautipur has bathroom at every 100 meters ...and used for multiple purpose.😳

Chalo itna paise mein itna hi milega😈 now go ahead and use your imagination to paint the picture of Bigg Boss ka Gautipur

PS: Think whateverrr you want to maan.But keep it in good humour without hurting fellow members

Have a great 2015 filled with laughter and fun.πŸ˜›HNY to all LoveliesπŸ€—

Edited by Chingaari - 9 years ago
Chicken legs as a dish is banned all across Gautipur in Honor of Shehenshah - e - Gulati's physique.  Edited by SIR.MEOWINGTON - 9 years ago
omg hilarious!!! lung gautis πŸ€£

Happy New Year Everyone. πŸ˜ƒ

Gautipur - When you enter kitchen area, you can see Bottles of STOLEN Nutella. Which can be only eaten with dipping your fingers in it and then lick the nutella. πŸ˜‰

Edited by NimbuMirchi - 9 years ago
My version of this so called "Gautipur" is a town that's free from any plaque like Upen Patel where the residents live happy and disease free. The neighbourhood is free from any crime. There are no doors at the house. There is an abundance supply of make up exclusively for Karishma Tanna, she gets to barter it after answering some GK questions. The town's sheriff is puneet, who also doubles for a pandit. He can be found at the nearest donut shop. Ali is the agony aunt for the town who gets to hear everyones problems. Pritam is that perfect husband who goes to work 9-5 and does nothing exciting. Dimpy is the resident gossip, she is 40 years old, a virgin and spends her time gossiping. Then there is Sonali. She just cant wait to get out of town. Shes just had enough of people and judgements.Edited by TheBoss - 9 years ago
Somewhere in corner there is a statue of Hippopotamus. Everyone is taking pictures in front of it. 

It is written "Savior of Gautipur"

The person who took out Gulati and ended his 2 Rs Empire.
Edited by hippopotamus - 9 years ago
I love the kingdom Of Gautam, I mean Gautipur.i hear, see ,speak eat, drink n sleep Gautam...if u want to call me gawaar ...no problem.
We love we love Gauti
Gautam FTW
OMG 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Lung gauti