Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Seeing that ND was going to be a mother, she has that motherly instinct, so it's bound to come out where children are concern regardless as to who child it is. As long as she keeps interacting with Raghav she eventually will make a place in his heart, so that when the truth is out it will make the reunion of mother and son all the more lovely.

Now VR, ND sure is getting under his skin, he's scared of her and she makes him very antsy. I think he sees her as a walking time bomb, that could go off at any minute and shatter everything that concerns him to pieces. He wants her to stay away from the kids especially Raghav because I think he's afraid of what they might say to her, after all, children like to talk.
Edited by Gingerly - 9 years ago
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yes VR is insecured here. He does nt want narayani to anyhow knw how raghav is living as an orphan in the house as ND knows vr well. She will anyhow find out why a selfish prsn lk vr is keeping a child wid him. Whn ths truth will b out it will take away vr's happiness n so he wants ND to keep a distance frm kids specially raghav n his family members
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
sonali now i really hope that the truth is out soon
even raghav needs to know the full truth
A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sonali.S

Yes VR is insecured here. He does nt want narayani to anyhow knw how raghav is living as an orphan in the house as ND knows vr well. She will anyhow find out why a selfish prsn lk vr is keeping a child wid him. Whn ths truth will b out it will take away vr's happiness n so he wants ND to keep a distance frm kids specially raghav n his family members

Agree, but not only that, VR's affair (assuming that is what happened) with ND would come out too and VR is trying to hide that fact.
bokul thumbnail
Deepi i want raghav to know the truth first 
A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
That would be nice and right. Poor guy thinks he is not a real family member. 
bokul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gingerly

Seeing that ND was going to be a mother, she has that motherly instinct, so it's bound to come out where children are concern regardless as to who child it is. As long as she keeps interacting with Raghav she eventually will make a place in his heart, so that when the truth is out it will make the reunion of mother and son all the more lovely.

Now VR, ND sure is getting under his skin, he's scared of her and she makes him very antsy. I think he sees her as a walking time bomb, that could go off at any minute and shatter everything that concerns him to pieces. He wants her to stay away from the kids especially Raghav because I think he's afraid of what they might say to her, after all, children like to talk.

well vr has no reason to fear just yet
he was about to blurt it to darpan
but stopped himself at the last minute
so i do not feel he will blurt to ND too
bokul thumbnail
Originally posted by: A HUGE FAN

That would be nice and right. Poor guy thinks he is not a real family member. 

yes he is a family member
but i doubt how many people will accept him
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima4ever

yes he is a family member
but i doubt how many people will accept him

Yeah poor kid