Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Adwika- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
gawwd I knew that it was going to come nd I was waiting for it desperately that time but now I m thinking why I wante that kitna accha chal raha tha sab kuch Maaneet happy in their own sweet little world but now everything is gonna be changed, di will try to comment again abhi mera dimag nahi chal raha hai ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
now everyone know geet is pregnant maan feeling more guilty now for ruining geet's life ab kya hoga waiting for next part
ns.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
finally the truth of geet's age and pregnancy is out...such an emotional update 😭 maan is so angry and guilty for ruining an innocent life but its not his fault nor geet's...the only people who are responsible for this mess are geet's family 😡as they knew everything about maan and his age...feeling really bad for geet 😭she is so scared that maan will leave her now 😭 I know maan is in shock and turmoil but more than anyone else geet needs maan and his support right now and maan has to understand this or it will further break geet's innocent heart😭eagerly waiting to know what will maan do now and how will he handle geet😕 continue soon
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nyc and very emotional part di
liked it...
manjeet6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very emotional update
Feeling bad for geet
Maan is feeling guilty
Kahi guilt mei wo wrong decision na uttha le
Congrets for new thread and happy new year dear
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wat to say..dii u made me cry on new year..wow lovely emotional heart winching update..te way my maan ki outburst making everyone shock and his geet to tremble was lovely emotional..te way my maan ki guilty made him to pour his valvano without knowing wat his words will get impact on  her was lovely heart winching..te way geet ki fear, her small heart thinking tat my maan will send her back was lovely emotional.te way my maan thinking how he spoiled a small girl's life, how he snatch her  teenager and forced her with his desire without knowing its not his desire for her but his love for her but he is very guilty for te mistake wat he have done..becoz he is my maan , i love u maan..i had tears for my maan ki pov..te way vicky ki words were correct in his anger he pushed his geet in fear,omg geet fainted and naina too hold feeling bad for her was lovely emotional..te way sd sense her faint and now geet was carrying my maan ki love,omg very shocking news..te way my maan was shock te way he was waiting for tis news but wen he heard he didt feel anything for tat, his heart was shattered to react for anything, if it would have been first he could brought te heaven under his geet ki feet turning te world upside down, but now..once my maan didt leave single sec without touching his geet but now  hesitating to touch thinking he did sin was lovely heart winching..geet just get up and slap our buddhu maan..i love te update with heavy heart dii
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Congrast on new thread
Awesome update ..loved it
HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
A big thank u Valli for updating this so soon
🤗

Superb update 
Maan  livid as the facts surface out and how!
He can't bear this guilt n remorse of ruining a teenagers life
though he was clueless about her age but still he holds himself responsible

Maan's family trying to do damage control but its not easy to cool off MSK😲
Geet shocked, scared and broken
the abrupt change in events has shaken up her entire being😒

She is fearing Maan's next step, not able to take the stress she faints and as expected shes preggy😳😕

Even I'm confused wether to be happy or sad
One request please keep Geet n baby safe with their Maan
I'm sure he is our MSK he will handle everything perfectly
Geet's education, her pregnancy n her dreams too
no abortion please😳

Valli thanks again
just can't wait for the next one
maanet convo n Maan's decision!
update soon
🤗
shubhi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sad update😭
maan is in lot of guilt and regret😭
poor geet is hurt soo much😭
feeling bad for maaneet😭
hope both express themselves to each other 
pls update soon
payal.gupta177 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fabulous update..The truth about Geet's age is out and Maan is in guilt.. and Geet is pregnant too..Now what will happen? Feeling sad for Geet for her helplessness and insecurity...