Qubool Hai

31st December-Written Update-Qubool Hai

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:15am | IP Logged

Part 1

Ahil asks Sanam what poison she gave to Tanveer. Sanam denies doing any such thing. Rehaan insists too. Azhars dad injects some sedative in Tanveers body. He starts to loudly scream. Suddenly her hand moves. Azhars dad screams. Ahil asks if Tanveer will be alright. Doc says her fingers are moving, sure she will be fine soon. Ahil thanks Doc. Doc tells them to wait oustide. Ahil tells Rehaan nothing to should happen to Tanveer or else. Rehaan reassures him. Doc comes out and says they can meet Tanveer. Ahil thanks Allah. So does Rehaan-Sanam. Ahil rushes to Tanveer and asks what she did. Tanveer says ur my world, am fine, when my son is with me, nothing can happen to me. Rehaan watches them teary eyed. Sanam wonders why Rehaan is so affected. Tanveer says can give my life for u. Ahil stops her from speaking and says no need. Tanveer says u din believe me, my life is for u only. Now u trust me right, ur Sanam wanted to kill me. Sanam fumes and turns to leave. Azhars dad says see she is trying to run. Azhars dad tells her u think u can run. Ahil grabs Sanam and says u din do right. Sanam asks Ahil how can he think so about her. Tanveer says Sanam is faking innocence to spill poison in our lives. Ahil recollects moments with Sanam. He is teary eyed. Tanveer says ..i can give my life for u but Sanam cant. I wanted to sacrifice my life so u can live ur life freely, if time needs, i can sacrifice my life again. Ahil is teary eyed and tells Rehaan to keep Sanam away from his eyes. He pushes her away and says.. take her to the outhouse before i do something wrong. Tanveer smirks. Sanam tries to talk to Ahil but Rehaan holds her hand and stops her. Ahil turns away from Sanam.He leads Sanam out of the room. Rehaan glares at Sanam in fury. He turns and is about to walk out but stops. He says before today when people talked of good deeds, the name on my mouth was Sanam. I wanted to be like you. .but am glad i am not. No one can fall so low. He is about to slam the door but Sanam hand comes in between. She screams .. Bappa. Its Seher. Rehaan comes right back in and stares in shock. He says.. Sunehri. Seher freezes. Rehaan goes near Seher. He says.. ur not Sanam, ur my Sunehri. Tell me the truth. Seher looks at him in tears. Seher nods her head. BG - Banjara. Rehaan is stunned. Rehaan-Sunehri eyelocks. Flashbacks of past.He hugs her. She hugs him back. 

Part 2

Rehaan suddenly steps back and asks where is Sanam and if she gave poison to Tanveer. Seher says u think i can do such shallow act. No one gave poison to Tanveer, she did it herself, she did all this drama so she can blame my sister. Rehaan asks sister. Seher says the Sanam u think is my look alike is my twin sister. Rehaan is taken aback. Seher says ur Begum Sahiba has ruined my family, she has killed my mom-dad, infact everyone. Seher says Tanveer separated me from my sister. The house u all stay in is built on the grave of my parents. Seher says all this drama is played by Tanveer. Tanveer and Azhars dad are drinking milk. Tanveer says told u that will throw Sanam out of the house before full moon and now no one can stop me. Azhars dad says ur awesome. Tanveer chides Azhars dad for taking so much time to give her the injection. Azhars dad apologizes. Tanveer spares him.

Part 3

Sanam is worried for Seher. She decides to check on Sanam but stops herself. Screen freezes with Sanam-Ahils face

Seher tells Bappa how he has made everyone a namuna. She says who needs Tanveer. Right then we see Pooja Bose who asks for address of studio. Seher points her to the studio. She asks if Pooja is actress and she says no model. Pooja asks if she is big bhakt of Bappa and Seher says yes. Asks to tell her the wishes to recommend and Pooja says will do it directly. Seher shares how she wants to be an actress. Pooja shares how she is going to Mumbai to take part in a contest. Asks Seher to wish her luck.

Precap ---- Rehaan tells Tanveer that Sanam din bring the milk which was poisoned. Tanveer says but she gave the milk. Ahil asks Rehaan if he will side with Sanam still. Rehaan says checked the milk packet, its expired date milk. Tanveer sulks. 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by Armu4eva - 31 December 2014 at 9:31am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

dpsreddynclkabhi_asyaIPKKND_Pyaarfanipkknd0mahalaxmikShopnilapurvimanky_1205sylvia99samicutezhasan2soapwatcher1.Harini.jyoti06MagicalMadness-Serene.Rose--MitwaIshqPe-ShaitaanKiKhala-RohitMaxwell-

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks!
navk IF-Sizzlerz
navk
navk

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
thanks
sylvia99 IF-Dazzler
sylvia99