Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye
Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye

Gary

silvermoonlight IF-Dazzler
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Will Garima have an abortion?
I'm surprised she hasn't confided in her BFF Shobha. They were so close before her marriage 

Garu needs to stand her ground..she is becoming like a martyr type wife and bahu

Miss the fiery Garu

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:33am | IP Logged
At present she is unable to talk to Shobha she wishes to handle things herself, after her wedding physically & mentally dynamics change for a woman due to many parameters, Shobha is also shown busy in her own world & focusing on Sarika who is absolutely a vamp,

I hope her brother type BIL Saurav will come to her rescue & help her not take the abortion decision.. Sad to see another woman Vineeta influencing her to take a wrong decision and for her own convince .
fan555 Groupbie
fan555
fan555

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:35am | IP Logged
I think in this case sourav will come to rescue.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index