Vani Rani
Vani Rani

Vaani Rani Promo 164 - Turning Points!

Pallanguzhi Coolbie
Pallanguzhi
Pallanguzhi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Vaani Rani Promo 164 

Kathi Segar in jail... Selvi slaps Arumugam and sends him flying to the floor Confused

Vani and Dimple are looking at each other in anger from opposite directions. Pimple looks as though she is leaving the house with her bag. Shocked Her mother puts her hands to her mouth in shock.LOL

Vani says she has already asked Surya to divorce Dimple!! ShockedShockedShocked Prabhu Deva Lookalike is back in Pimple's mother's house. Pimple looks sadly at Puppet who is looking away.

Poongodi returns home with Karthik's family.. All laugh and have a good time except Karthik. Cry Poo teases Karthik.

Rani, Swami and Then are happily laughing. Big smile

Edited by Pallanguzhi - 31 December 2014 at 9:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sang_aptechSawmya8762nithya..

vrfan15 Newbie
vrfan15
vrfan15

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:27am | IP Logged
idk if something is wrong with my ears but i thought vani said "anneke naan suryava dimpula divorce panna solluVEN" present tense?  maybe she found out dimple's past and is suggesting that the day that case comes to the court she will tell surya to divorce her straight away? maybe thinking too much LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PallanguzhiSawmya8762

Pallanguzhi Coolbie
Pallanguzhi
Pallanguzhi

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrfan15

idk if something is wrong with my ears but i thought vani said "anneke naan suryava dimpula divorce panna solluVEN" present tense?  maybe she found out dimple's past and is suggesting that the day that case comes to the court she will tell surya to divorce her straight away? maybe thinking too much LOL

Good thinking! Clap This angle didn't occur to me Big smile Either way, I hope everyone finds out about Pimple's character! 
Sawmya8762 Coolbie
Sawmya8762
Sawmya8762

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pallanguzhi

Originally posted by vrfan15

Good thinking! Clap This angle didn't occur to me Big smile Either way, I hope everyone finds out about Pimple's character! 

Yeah at first I thought she is innocent but now Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhi

lakshmikr Senior Member
lakshmikr
lakshmikr

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Timpulu got nice tin today from mom n vani Tongue awesome scene Clap probably hearing all these may be anaconda might leave home as gets to know that no more people will hear her here. Nu lets c am waiting to c tmrw Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top