India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Manik! What's wrong??

sab29 Newbie
sab29
sab29

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:09am | IP Logged
I want manan to get together pretty soon... It's quite a long time that they have been away!!
I want manik to keep his ego aside and talk to nandini... Have a good conversation without fighting!! I want both of them to be open to each other..

Manik, u sacrificed ur love for Druve, even for one second you didn't think abt nandini or how she will feel.. After all that, forcing her to accept ur apology won't work, do something else to get her trust back..
And why make her jealous?? Isn't the pain you given to her enough?? Seriously manik do something else..

She saved fab5 yesterday even if she didn't know what she was doing, for that you could babe been nice and listened to her for once without erasing the schedule away, you are just letting her down in front of ur friends.. This isn't the way to get her back... Pls cv's do something!! Enough of all this...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

backwithabangbabita_14388HTA111nicki11gauriangel-bharti---Ariana--

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:47am | IP Logged
I don't get it when ppl say Manik has an ego.. His reason for not talking with Nandini is not his ego.. Manik did try to talk with Nandini.. many times.. even today he did.. but Nandini is being adamant what else can we expect Manik to do?

Trust is there...Nandini loves & trusts Manik..it's her own confusion now that isn't letting her accept what her heart says.. Rest will develop with time.. it does not happen overnight..

Manik was nice to her.. he tried calling her up last night but she didn't pick.. in the college he smiled at her as soon as they entered the jam room but she didn't return the smile.. she is being stubborn & difficult & Manik is clueless about what to do.. the only thing he can see that gets some reaction from her is the Soha angle.. By trying to make her jealous he isn't hurting her.. he is hoping that she opens up.. tells him what is in her mind.. her words have always done magic to his mind & heart.. He is not good with it.. but she is..

Regarding Manik sacrificing his love for Dhruv-it has been discussed 'n' no.of times.. he did think of Nandini..that is why he decided to make her hate him.. yes he didn't know it was wrong.. he didn't know how deep her feelings were for him.. hence he didn't the depth of her hurt. Apology was needed.. so he did.
when she didn't accept it he tried to find out what was in her head-hence the kidnapping incident.

I'm not blaming Nandini for any of these but at the moment Nandini also needs to understand the depth of this bond they share.. there is no escaping it just because it comes with pain.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

adipolinavi04vetshahzA.Hajnalapardh_baPrincessAshVikforam.

kandykandy Goldie
kandykandy
kandykandy

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

I don't get it when ppl say Manik has an ego.. His reason for not talking with Nandini is not his ego.. Manik did try to talk with Nandini.. many times.. even today he did.. but Nandini is being adamant what else can we expect Manik to do?

Trust is there...Nandini loves & trusts Manik..it's her own confusion now that isn't letting her accept what her heart says.. Rest will develop with time.. it does not happen overnight..

Manik was nice to her.. he tried calling her up last night but she didn't pick.. in the college he smiled at her as soon as they entered the jam room but she didn't return the smile.. she is being stubborn & difficult & Manik is clueless about what to do.. the only thing he can see that gets some reaction from her is the Soha angle.. By trying to make her jealous he isn't hurting her.. he is hoping that she opens up.. tells him what is in her mind.. her words have always done magic to his mind & heart.. He is not good with it.. but she is..

Regarding Manik sacrificing his love for Dhruv-it has been discussed 'n' no.of times.. he did think of Nandini..that is why he decided to make her hate him.. yes he didn't know it was wrong.. he didn't know how deep her feelings were for him.. hence he didn't the depth of her hurt. Apology was needed.. so he did.

when she didn't accept it he tried to find out what was in her head-hence the kidnapping incident.

I'm not blaming Nandini for any of these but at the moment Nandini also needs to understand the depth of this bond they share.. there is no escaping it just because it comes with pain.

Well said.

Edited by kandykandy - 31 December 2014 at 9:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

navi04vet Goldie
navi04vet
navi04vet

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Well said...u said all those things I wanted to say but in a beautiful way...don't have anything to say more than this and I don't think there is any better explanation

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanju.bshibz

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top