Bigg Boss 8

LAYWER ki beti !! Big Deal ... (Page 5)

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ravibans

Originally posted by Born2Pizza

hypocrite!! why didn't you said same thing when praneet made some family reference about gautam ? At that time gau army were going haywire about this. So, No need to cry now why dimpy made fuss. She should actually, to make that rooteweiler show his reflection.

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">both context is different ..mentos kaho dimaag ki bati jaloTongue</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">he said maine aapko kuch apni family ke bare main bataya aapne uska majak udaya ...</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">khyali pulab banana band kare</font>

nobody made Mazak of gauty family

praneet just trying to tell do that gauty is like this due to his childhood, he is like coconut hard from outside and soft inside, he was telling di to go and talk to gauty.

Edited by tanvismile - 31 December 2014 at 12:28pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtaBorn2PizzahippopotamusMidnightRambler

Born2Pizza Senior Member
Born2Pizza
Born2Pizza

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehr1788

Hope u have a mind to diffrentaite between saying u r from a good educated family ( lawyer ki beti) and giving out someone's private information on sensitive issues without thier permission to people who openly say they hate tht person( praneet on GG's dad)!

Before u jump, asking what does ur dad do or sayin ur dad is a lawyer, is a perfectly normal thing to say! But telling someone abt a sensitive family issue is rude that too coming from someone who says thy are ur friend! Now imagine ur friend doing that to u! Any normal person would not like it and ask them who have them the right to pass on private info!

Secondly, gautam didn't start the huuuhaa boohooo waterworks and create a big drama over it when praneet said it! Praneet didn't even have the courtesy to apologise for it but gautam hugged him and said it's ok!! So there U go!!

I don't know what personal information did praneet reveal it out. Give me the link, give me the conversation, give me anything to prove your point. All praneet said was that he is like coconut. Now, i hope you do have mind to differentiate that is it actually revealing somebody's personal information or telling that he is actually a good person. Truth of the matter is he is a footage artist, he need something to fuel his footagegiri.  He can give pravachan to people - sonali, dimpy but when things come over his head, all he does is throw hissy fit, act victimized and try to show how other people trying to take his advantage. This self righteous is hypocrite, no matter what you say. 
And even if we keep praneet, sonali out of this and let just say gautam's heart was in right place but still he has no right, absolutely no right to go on somebody's family.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtahippopotamusMidnightRambler

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
dimpy wants footage..coz
now P 2 G doesnt entertain thm at all.UpMa r in der own world.
Infact she was reciting 'lawyer ki beti' more thn Gautam did ..lol

m sure tht drama comes across as Fake to max audience.
desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
When Praneet made the family reference, Gauti confronted him quite mildly and dud go berserk like Dimpy...
tvcrazymg Senior Member
tvcrazymg
tvcrazymg

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Lawyer ki beti bada personal comment hai aur kArishma ka BF posseesive ya dominating hai ye discuss karna personal nai hai I dislike karishma but that discussion should have beeb avoided 
lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
I think Gautam hit a nerve with that comment, even tho perhaps he didn't mean to. I agree with Dimpy that his statement was uncalled for, but it's also to be noted that he wasn't being derogatory towards her family or anything with that statement. I think he was just trying to tell Dimpy that he knew that she could play a cleaner game, as she had it in her, due to her family background. In a twisted way, it could also be construed as a compliment, thinking of Dimpy in a higher way than expected. 

But it touched Dimpy's nerve because she thought the comment was implying that she was behaving in a manner not suitable for her family. I think Dimpy does probably feel at least an ounce of shame, let's face it, her entry into tellywood wasn't very "respectable." And she's kind of known to be a shit-stirrer, in a live-in relationship, divorced, etc. It's not necessarily a very respectable reputation to have, especially in comparison to her family/ dad as a lawyer. So she probably feels an ounce of shame and felt that Gautam saying that to her was completely unfair and rude. Let's face it, you usually only react when someone hits a nerve or something. Idk.

MidnightRamblerhippopotamusMallika-E-Bhais

Doodh_Ki_Dhuli IF-Dazzler
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
it was random how Gautam  starts telling her how to behave etc.. did he really think it would end well? no one likes to be preached, he tried the same thing with Sonali few weeks ago
why does he think he has the right to lecture others on what is acceptable behavior and what is not? He himself flies off the handle when someone else tries to explain anything

Dimpy should have clearly said STFU I'm an adult and i will behave as i see fit (no matter how annoying, irritating it is).. and lawyer's beti W*F? what does it matter? people install values as a kid but after they're adult its their choice how they wanna live their life..

and Dimpy started her soap opera crying which appeared a bit staged like here's an opportunity to get some attention. Or maybe it hit a raw nerve

MidnightRamblerKJasoosChulbulPhippopotamus

blue-green Senior Member
blue-green
blue-green

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SatiSavitri

it was random how Gautam  starts telling her how to behave etc.. did he really think it would end well? no one likes to be preached, he tried the same thing with Sonali few weeks ago
why does he think he has the right to lecture others on what is acceptable behavior and what is not? He himself flies off the handle when someone else tries to explain anything

Dimpy should have clearly said STFU I'm an adult and i will behave as i see fit (no matter how annoying, irritating it is).. and lawyer's beti W*F? what does it matter? people install values as a kid but after they're adult its their choice how they wanna live their life..

and Dimpy started her soap opera crying which appeared a bit staged like here's an opportunity to get some attention. Or maybe it hit a raw nerve

Dimpy is becoming the next Upen Patel
Obnoxious, unbearable.  GG was absolutely right
In the beginning she came across as a cultured
articulate person she is now at the gutter level.

Go to top