ZanduBaaM IF-Sizzlerz
ZanduBaaM
ZanduBaaM

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Born2Pizza

Originally posted by ravibans

Originally posted by ravibans

Born to pizza i think pizza main aatak gaye tum ..

see again this clip ...upar bhi bola dubara likhta hooon khyali pulab mat pakao Tongue

Pizza is my holy grail and i'll always stuck on that Embarrassed but guess what Gaugles utar ke duniya zayda clear dikhti hai. I promise, sachi LOL

har aire gaire nathu khere ki advise not matter ...Tongue

your existence doesn't matter to me. Sleepy 

same here Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehr1788

heartstrings Goldie
heartstrings
heartstrings

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shrumunj

Originally posted by heartstrings

who is gautam to compare dimpy to her father?...when praneet discussed about gautam's family he made a big deal...so y cant dimpy...n i dont understand why ur every post contains karishma's name...even wen u r discussing dimpy n gautam...

Praneet shared something personal that gautam confided to him with trust !
Praneet probably dint understand that is not supposed to discussed with a third person

I don't understand the over reaction of dimpy!
k agreed praneet was wrong...but even gautam is wrong in comparing dimpy to her father...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MidnightRamblerhippopotamus

ash28 IF-Achieverz
ash28
ash28

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:59am | IP Logged
she over react a lot :/
agastya_muni Senior Member
agastya_muni
agastya_muni

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Tell me about it!! Dimpy uses a different yard stick to measure when the game is against her. If she can dish out crap to others, others too can do the same. So I am not sure why she has to resort to tears and drama. 
Mehr1788 Senior Member
Mehr1788
Mehr1788

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

hypocrite!! why didn't you said same thing when praneet made some family reference about gautam ? At that time gau army were going haywire about this. So, No need to cry now why dimpy made fuss. She should actually, to make that rooteweiler show his reflection.

Hope u have a mind to diffrentaite between saying u r from a good educated family ( lawyer ki beti) and giving out someone's private information on sensitive issues without thier permission to people who openly say they hate tht person( praneet on GG's dad)!

Before u jump, asking what does ur dad do or sayin ur dad is a lawyer, is a perfectly normal thing to say! But telling someone abt a sensitive family issue is rude that too coming from someone who says thy are ur friend! Now imagine ur friend doing that to u! Any normal person would not like it and ask them who have them the right to pass on private info!

Secondly, gautam didn't start the huuuhaa boohooo waterworks and create a big drama over it when praneet said it! Praneet didn't even have the courtesy to apologise for it but gautam hugged him and said it's ok!! So there U go!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonsvinnurupa_6Shrumunj

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by India-Waale

WTH...i would be very happy if somebody would say to me that i am Lawyer ka beta etc..

Why this stupid natak by Dimpy , looks like Karishma's dirty personality has infected Dimpy too...!! GG was so politely talking with her and Dimpy was behaving as if he has said something drastically bad about her !!!  Lawyer ki daughter is a huge compliment... Dimpy i sympathized with u with before but  now u look like just a sidekick of that dirty venomous person Karishma ...

@ Red - I feel the same. Ever since Dimpy joined KU, she has been acting like vamp Karishma.

Same thing had happen to Pritam, He acted so cheap and MCP like when he was in KU group. I guess Karishma's negative personality is so strong that it rubs on whoever is around herDeadDeadDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vinnurupa_6

-MONA- IF-Sizzlerz
-MONA-
-MONA-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Till that rona dhona she was looking OK... She dragged it too much that she took wrong stand... Like KU she to can't understand the compliments

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vinnurupa_6-Rani

-Ishqbaaaz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ishqbaaaz-
-Ishqbaaaz-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
I haven't seen the recent episodes but it depends on what context it was used in... like when someone says you're a lawyer ki beti/ ka beta, they could be indirectly saying something like ohh everything was always given to you on a plate, your family has money, you daddy can help you get jobs, etc etc ... could also be a comparison insult like look at your daddy, he is a lawyer, has a classy job, how come you're like this? 

Go to top