India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

LAYWER ki beti !! Big Deal ... (Page 2)

hippopotamus IF-Rockerz
hippopotamus
hippopotamus

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:28am | IP Logged

1- There was no need to talk about her father. When you are not close, when you dislike other, when one day back you were telling her she is dirty then DO NOT get free with her and involve her family in ANY way. Mind your own business and keep it to the show

2- In this supposed compliment to her father this low life insulted her. Its like me saying tum doctor ki beti ho aur aisi ho?

She was right. No one wants to hear lecture from this low life when he himself cannot tolerate any criticism and acts as some saint.

I wished she slapped him.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

akhter001-Cara-Born2PizzaheartstringsznursinghShayu.MidnightRambler

Born2Pizza Senior Member
Born2Pizza
Born2Pizza

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ravibans

Originally posted by Born2Pizza

hypocrite!! why didn't you said same thing when praneet made some family reference about gautam ? At that time gau army were going haywire about this. So, No need to cry now why dimpy made fuss. She should actually, to make that rooteweiler show his reflection. 

both context is different ..mentos kaho dimaag ki bati jalo Tongue

he said maine aapko kuch apni family ke bare main bataya aapne uska majak udaya ...

khyali pulab banana band kare 

wow, how about you come out of your gau gau land and when did he joke about his family ? Any conversation ? anything ? The one we saw Praneet was actually saying that he is hard from outside but he is actually very soft from inside and its due to his past .. Now, this is joke ? He was saying it in really good context and showed he care but no this rootluweiler has to make fuss about it. LOL and now, somebody raised against him, you guys all got whiny ... Hypocrite! hypocrite! hypocrite! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

znursinghShayu.MidnightRamblerhippopotamusBullsEye777

FanFicFanAtic Senior Member
FanFicFanAtic
FanFicFanAtic

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by India-Waale

WTH...i would be very happy if somebody would say to me that i am Lawyer ka beta etc..

Why this stupid natak by Dimpy , looks like Karishma's dirty personality has infected Dimpy too...!! GG was so politely talking with her and Dimpy was behaving as if he has said something drastically bad about her !!!  Lawyer ki daughter is a huge compliment... Dimpy i sympathized with u with before but  now u look like just a sidekick of that dirty venomous person Karishma ...

You are so right, Dimpy is capable of playing alone, and her switching sides have only destroyed her game, what a shame!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sree.bMaahzabeen

Shrumunj IF-Rockerz
Shrumunj
Shrumunj

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:33am | IP Logged

hypocrite!! why didn't you said same thing when praneet made some family reference about gautam ? At that time gau army were going haywire about this. So, No need to cry now why dimpy made fuss. She should actually, to make that rooteweiler show his reflection.

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">both context is different ..mentos kaho dimaag ki bati jaloTongue</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">he said maine aapko kuch apni family ke bare main bataya aapne uska majak udaya ...</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">khyali pulab banana band kare</font>

wow, how about you come out of your gau gau land and when did he joke about his family ? Any conversation ? anything ? The one we saw Praneet was actually saying that he is hard from outside but he is actually very soft from inside and its due to his past .. Now, this is joke ? He was saying it in really good context and showed he care but no this rootluweiler has to make fuss about it.LOLand now, somebody raised against him, you guys all got whiny ... Hypocrite! hypocrite! hypocrite!

We still don't the content in the conversation
But gautam saw it in the av shown to him

Praneet also had an expression of remorse !

Edited by Shrumunj - 31 December 2014 at 9:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sree.b

heartstrings Goldie
heartstrings
heartstrings

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hippopotamus

1- There was no need to talk about her father. When you are not close, when you dislike other, when one day back you were telling her she is dirty then DO NOT get free with her and involve her family in ANY way. Mind your own business and keep it to the show

2- In this supposed compliment to her father this low life insulted her. Its like me saying tum doctor ki beti ho aur aisi ho?

She was right. No one wants to hear lecture from this low life when he himself cannot tolerate any criticism and acts as some saint.

I wished she slapped him.
Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cara-hippopotamusMidnightRambler

Born2Pizza Senior Member
Born2Pizza
Born2Pizza

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shrumunj

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">both context is different ..mentos kaho dimaag ki bati jaloTongue</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">he said maine aapko kuch apni family ke bare main bataya aapne uska majak udaya ...</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">khyali pulab banana band kare</font>

wow, how about you come out of your gau gau land and when did he joke about his family ? Any conversation ? anything ? The one we saw Praneet was actually saying that he is hard from outside but he is actually very soft from inside and its due to his past .. Now, this is joke ? He was saying it in really good context and showed he care but no this rootluweiler has to make fuss about it.LOLand now, somebody raised against him, you guys all got whiny ... Hypocrite! hypocrite! hypocrite!

We still don't the content in the conversation
But gautam saw it in the av shown to him

Praneet also had an expression of remorse !

No evidence ? Don't make assumptions then ... and what ? Remorse ? Yeah! sure showing remorse for gautam for lack of brain and common sense.    LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

znursinghhippopotamusMidnightRambler

Born2Pizza Senior Member
Born2Pizza
Born2Pizza

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Born to pizza i think pizza main aatak gaye tum ..

see again this clip ...upar bhi bola dubara likhta hooon khyali pulab mat pakao Tongue

Pizza is my holy grail and i'll always stuck on that Embarrassed but guess what Gaugles utar ke duniya zayda clear dikhti hai. I promise, sachi LOL

har aire gaire nathu khere ki advise not matter ...Tongue

your existence doesn't matter to me. Sleepy 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hippopotamus

Rumination Goldie
Rumination
Rumination

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Mentos kaho dimaag ki bati jalo - HAHAHAHA. ROFL

Go to top