Humsafars

Alvira..practice what you preach!

prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I know that KA was disgusting..even Anam looked shocked at Arzoos condition and on hearing what Sahir said but KA mouthed what society unfortunately believes...the girl is to blame..mothers should teach their daughters...girls should be careful...cover up..not go out...it's their fault!!!😡
All the things that we are now trying to go against...because it's not true...it's not women who are to blame...it's he men who should learn to control themselves...

And Alvira it was who stated that truth,..what she said was perfect...these criminal men should be locked up...and mothers should teach their sons to respect women..yes totally true..👏...it needed to be said and it was a good message conveyed!

However...

Did Alvira really teach Zaki to respect women...she knew about his philandering...about the way he played with girls and she turned a blind eye..and actually handed over responsibility to Sahir! She never tried to set Zaki on the right path did she? And the result is one of those conquests of his claiming to be pregnant with his child...and she didn't question him about that either! If only she had practiced what she preached today!

Oh and she wasn't there for Sahir either...no sharing of his pain..no understanding for him..he too is a pawn...the one who does whatever she wants she left him all alone...so she didn't really teach him anything about life..he is coping as he knows how!

And her elder son..Anams husband who is missing is as irresponsible as Zaki...taking money from his wife and not fulfilling any responsibilities..

Oh Alvira if only you had practiced all that you preach!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Word pri word 👏

U said it fantastically 

As much as I AGree with Alvira tht men why's learn to behave ..she really needs to start from her home first 😆
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
All morals apply to sahir only in this show
prettypri thumbnail
Originally posted by: ecrivain

Word pri word 👏

U said it fantastically 

As much as I AGree with Alvira tht men why's learn to behave ..she really needs to start from her home first 😆

Ecri... Charity begins at home is another saying that applied here..
Alvira isn't bothered about her own sons behavior but talking about mothers in general... And she really should show some concern for sahir instead of using him and berating him!
feminist thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Because women who sleep with strange men are s**ts but men who sleep before marriage are nadan or studs or cool or irresponsible. *rolls eyes* It is the mentality of all society. Wearing t-shirt or revealing clothing means you are "loose" hahaha I mean tell me hardly one FL who doesn't wear salwar kameez for the rest of her show and is a satisavitri? 😆😆😆
*stabs them to death*
Edited by feminist - 9 years ago
prettypri thumbnail
Originally posted by: feminist

Because women who sleep with strange women are s**ts but men who sleep before marriage are nadan or studs or cool or irresponsible. *rolls eyes* It is the mentality of all society. Wearing t-shirt or revealing clothing means you are "loose" hahaha I mean tell me hardly one FL who doesn't wear salwar kameez for the rest of her show and is a satisavitri? 😆😆😆

*stabs them to death*

This is exactly why I hate the fact that zakis deeds are conveniently being pushed under the carpet... Because he believes he found'true love'... He has been a friend... One who himself put arzoo in a position where her character was questioned... But that definitely doesn't mean that he is milky white or has a right to go all haughty on Sahir...
Only sahirs morals are questioned... Where is the moral brigade when it comes to zaki??
And why are there different standards for judging him??
He is exactly what Alvira said mother's should teach their sons not to be.. So if we believe she was right today we should not condone or forgive Zaki and accept him as a saint!
its only Sahir's fault that zaki is a wasted soul, its sahir's fault that alvira is a manipulative mother, its sahir's fault that sun raisies in the east, its sahir's fault that in neighborhood there is no bijli, its sahir's fault that we all are here, and in short everything should be blamed upon sahir..😡 alvira is just as pure and divine as zaki is..