Humsafars
Humsafars

Kudos to Shivya and Harshad Chopra . . . Also the creep

feminist Senior Member
feminist
feminist

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:00am | IP Logged
I have never cried in an episode like today.CryCryCry

I am not an emotional person but today is definitely one of the best episodes of Humsafars yesterday I was disappointed by Shivya's acting but today she should have been given the best amateur-turned-professional actor's award she was sooo amazing today I have never felt so emotional watching such a scene.

I actually applauded and cried and smiled. My emotions raged and changed like a ticking clock it was absolutely beautiful because today's episode brought a new phase in their life. I was blaming Sahir all this time? I am sorry I am sooo soorrryyy!!! DeadDeadDead

Arzoo was in fact very smart very very smart!! She sent her location to Sahir I couldn't understand if it was out of urgency whatever name popped her head or because she actually wanted him to come. Whatever it was, it has been a brilliant way of spreading awareness. 

She kicked the cabbie and pushed him off like a real fighter!!!! YAY!!! 

Though I did find one thing odd she didn't think of running away instead tried calling even though she was shuddering with fear. Her acting was awesome I actually felt I was with her there it scared me 
(I went through something like this but with Allah's mercy not so bad) so I could feel at least a little bit of what she went through. 

And Sahir you are my beloved again! Did you guys see how he reacted if the police (thank God they sent him to jail!!!) hadn't arrived he would have killed him that dirty bas***d!!!

And how dare he had the nerve to touch Arzoo? It must have killed Sahir in fact I felt so bad!!! I am sorry for bashing him so far!!! The way he tries to place the dupatta but she snatches it away and her expressions really they were mindblowing!

But I was iritated when she accused him of telling this was a game too and comparing him with that Taxi Driver considering she called him for help - but then if you think practically he risked her life what if he would do this too. After what all he did I think its okay kinda that she told him to back off!ShockedShockedShocked

Alvira is awesome enough said. Men should actually be taught to control their libido not teach the girls how to dress. I wear a bikini or a full burka that doesn't define me as your object to force your right on me idiots. If being covered was actually the answer to it then countries like Saudi Arzbia wouldn't have rape cases! OuchOuch

Nausheen was pathetic I was disappointed that she should have been the one saying all this stuff not Alvira.

God knows where is myra and dadi!

The way Sahir looked at Arzoo when Nausheen told that may your "Arzoo" come true lol it could be seen his face that he wanted only one Arzoo in life.

Tomorrow's precap made me cry harder I totally felt for Sahir throught really the way he begged to his mother please tell her to not leave. Thank God for the CVs to justify her staying back.

CONGRATULATIONS TO HUMSAFARS ENTIRE CAST AND TEAM FOR COMING UP WITH SUCH A BEAUTIFUL TEARY HEART-TEARING EPISODE!

And btw still defending Zaki but want him to stay as a friend sorry no love interest or else goodbye!AngryAngry

P.S: I am studying but I just couldn't miss out all the fun in this forum this has become a second home to meCry

One of the most memorable scenes of HS!Clap

Edited by feminist - 31 December 2014 at 9:01am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

mad_maddycute20julijasmeenblusky165Harshad4ever505ploydomeTajonrosal_awesomeShadowHeartsIMAnamniki02allforlovefarzy2910TaanuDeewaniIlin-svetalana-Bujee09tweetie19soapsudsapril10Gurmeet4Drashtiashi_maniaEcrivain.-Chipper-Treat-

Ecrivain. IF-Sizzlerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:08am | IP Logged

Hello there ..to begin with ..wish u a very Happy new year Tongue

Yes the epi was nice infact I liked it more than the yesterday 's epi ...n sahir was brilliant to say the least ..The guy is too good Big smile

I wonder how zaki will react now when he gets to see ARZOO cos today he wasn't arnd 

N yes Alvira was bang on With men to be taught on how to not treat women as objects ...hmm n she can surely begin With zaki LOL

I think Nausheen n her blessings will defo get sahir his ARZOO Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

feministBujee09

RoxyC Goldie
RoxyC
RoxyC

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:20am | IP Logged
naushin always pathetic. good for nothing. 

feministBujee09

TaanuDeewani Goldie
TaanuDeewani
TaanuDeewani

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Loved SaAz today so much...Sahir se Jo bhi gile shikwe the sab mit gaye...how emotional was the precap...Harshad rocks...just can't get over his fight scene and the precap... Cry

feministBujee09

feminist Senior Member
feminist
feminist

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ecrivain

Hello there ..to begin with ..wish u a very Happy new year Tongue

Yes the epi was nice infact I liked it more than the yesterday 's epi ...n sahir was brilliant to say the least ..The guy is too good Big smile

I wonder how zaki will react now when he gets to see ARZOO cos today he wasn't arnd 

N yes Alvira was bang on With men to be taught on how to not treat women as objects ...hmm n she can surely begin With zaki LOL

I think Nausheen n her blessings will defo get sahir his ARZOO Big smile

HAPPY NEW YEARRR!!!! 

I always expect amazing performance from HC but Shivya was equally amazing too loved her will power her expressions everything definitely spot on!Clap
Yes I like friendly Zaki but the lover is actually getting on my nerves! Sleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rosal_awesomeBujee09Ecrivain.

feminist Senior Member
feminist
feminist

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TaanuDeewani

Loved SaAz today so much...Sahir se Jo bhi gile shikwe the sab mit gaye...how emotional was the precap...Harshad rocks...just can't get over his fight scene and the precap... Cry

Truly di . . . I forgive Sahir although it doesn't matter to him lol! But I am definitely watching tomorrow!!! what a splendid episode to begin tomorrow with Big smileBig smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TaanuDeewani

feminist Senior Member
feminist
feminist

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoxyC

naushin always pathetic. good for nothing

LOLLOL
Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:57am | IP Logged
hey darling Hugwish u a very happy new yearDancing...all the good luck for you to rock the exams Thumbs Up
And what was tht episode WinkDAMMN freaking good memorable one Thumbs UpAfter watching - I am shocked thrilled surprised happy and worried at the same time Ouch...Am i not one full package D'ohLOL

Anyways the social message was wonderfully scripted and neatly done on screen ...Clap 
poor cab driver he did really look like one ***CensoredLOL

Somehow once in a week the writers or the PH make Mr.Chopda display his sexy hawt body abs in this show Embarrassed making all of us go ga ga ga Dancing  KUDOS whoever is behind tht decision Thumbs Up Dil khush hua Party

Have I ever starred and been awestruck during a fight sequence that too in a TV show ShockedShockedShocked not to my knowledge Confused...but today EmbarrassedDay Dreaming thank goodness my husband is in office else he would have gone mad at me BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

Got to give it to HarshadChopda for tht scene and ghosshhh tht teary eyed precap Thumbs Up...MAN U KILL US with such performances Clap truly a star Star

And ma baby Aarzoo Cryfinally does what we wanted her to do for long opens up her mouth with some questions Wink but then wrong timing u see D'oh...u doubt him valid enough Aarzoo but then i dont know what to say Ermm...

HC made it so perfect that even if my mind accepts Aarzoo doubting him is indeed sensible but still my heart goes out to Mr.Chopda n tht scene #fangirl problem EmbarrassedSorry Aarzoo LOL

Glued up heavily to see whats next in this twisted and folded drama Thumbs Up

Happy New Year to everyone reading this post darlings HugDancing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

feministIlinfarzy2910TaanuDeewani

Go to top