Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Awww!! Sahir ....forever alone :-( (Page 2)

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Even Arzoo I don't think believes that he could do something so horrendous...I would be appalled if she believed he could have anything to do with this once she has has some time to recover...if she thinks about this in fact! Because she herself called Sahir for help..and not the ever ready to supposedly help Zaki! That shows she implicitly trusts Sahir ...he has saved her honour and protected Her before!
Her situation made her lash out...whatever she said was because of tbe trauma she went through..I am hoping it WAS that ..and not that she actually feels he did all this!

Those in the house,,,Arzoos family would worry about her...yes so would Alvira...but she didn't even ask Sahir if he was ok...wouldn't that be something a mother would definitely ask??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TaanuDeewaniTeAmo_Messi

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettypri

Even Arzoo I don't think believes that he could do something so horrendous...I would be appalled if she believed he could have anything to do with this once she has has some time to recover...if she thinks about this in fact! Because she herself called Sahir for help..and not the ever ready to supposedly help Zaki! That shows she implicitly trusts Sahir ...he has saved her honour and protected Her before!
Her situation made her lash out...whatever she said was because of tbe trauma she went through..I am hoping it WAS that ..and not that she actually feels he did all this!

Those in the house,,,Arzoos family would worry about her...yes so would Alvira...but she didn't even ask Sahir if he was ok...wouldn't that be something a mother would definitely ask??
 yes she was the victim, so yes we can expect that she does not blame it upon sahir and acknowledges him protecting her..  and Alvira and zaki needs to realize that they are under sahir's terrace and not the other way round ..
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettypri

Tell me something if someone saves you from an attempted rape ... that is when u called for help ... even if that person is your number one enemy ... would u be in your sense to remember what they did wrong to you and taunt them about it? or would u at that very moment be just grateful that u r saved? How can someone in trauma remember to taunt specially when they r saved by that very person is beyond me ... unless arzoo was never in trauma  ... if she had accused Sahir of planning it after coming out of trauma one could think that yes since he did so much to her hence she is thinking that way ... but right there right then ... kind of unrealistic frankly! And does she know what a rape is? That she said cab driver is better? Confused

Edited by Soaps1 - 31 December 2014 at 11:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prettypriTeAmo_Messi

MissIamTheBoss IF-Rockerz
MissIamTheBoss
MissIamTheBoss

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
seriously precap is so heart toucing...Harshad as Sahir is brilliant.
n I cnt blame arzoo for whatever she said to him today...she faced the most horrible situation in a girl's life...her pain n condition are incomparable that time, she is just saying him that now whatever this evil is doing, can be seen..but what sahir did was a back stab game.. he knowingly hurt her badly, that's why she said those words.

anyway...loved SaaZ today...HS n shivya were fabulous.
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manali_IamGCian

n I cnt blame arzoo for whatever she said to him today...she faced the most horrible situation in a girl's life...her pain n condition are incomparable that time, she is just saying him that now whatever this evil is doing, can be seen..but what sahir did was a back stab game.. he knowingly hurt her badly, that's why she said those words.

Am all ok with her feeling cheated and thinking bad of sahir she is perfectly justified but a girl in trauma or such a situation be able to think and say these things is my question ... also if she can remember all of this when she was so traumatized then how come she called sahir for help and not zaki? How come she forgot what he did at that moment when she needed help? I just feel the way they showed it is a bit unrealistic better way would be her fainting there and then and later she could blame him all she wanted 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TeAmo_Messi

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manali_IamGCian

Yes Arzoo faced a traumatic condition...but she was calling Sahir only for help...not her trusted friend Zaki..so she implicitly trusts him only...for her to ask if this was all a new game of his...was Ouch..if she felt she was in this situation because of him that wS different...she walked out because of her heartbreak...which was because of him..but to think this was a game of his and to say that to him...maybe mind not functioning but she clearly doesn't believe he would so something like this to her...and being compared to that cab driver and told that even he was better was so painful for Sahir!

Somehow his pain always gets sidetracked...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TeAmo_Messi

Go to top