Humsafars
Humsafars

Awww!! Sahir ....forever alone :-(

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:48am | IP Logged
CryCryCry

He saved her...she blamed him asking if it was a new game..and said the cab driver was better than him...he was so shattered...yes she was in great pain but he couldn't believe she could think so low of himOuch

The way he looked at her...his eyes downcast while he gave her the dupatta...his concern when she fainted..the absolute anguish on his face...guilt killing him...he cares a lot ...and this is something he never imagined in his wildest dreams...no way did he think this would happen..and it did because of himOuch...that's what he seemed to be thinkingOuch.

And Nausheen blesses him that he gets his Arzoo...and thanks him ...how absolutely pained he was by that..looking at Arzoo...hurt and shattered..and dying a thousand deaths himself...

As he reluctantly unclasped her fingers it was like he didn't want to! But he knew he had to! And he moved away to deal with his wounds alone...yet again!

And Sahir in the precap...that was heart wrenching...him crying like a kid to Alvira asking her to stop Arzoo...and Alvira has no compassion for him as usual...she just forgets her role in the whole thing and makes him more guiltyOuch.

Once again Harshad breathed life into a totally shattered Sahir...from the desperation to get to Arzoo to the anger at the cab driver..to the disbelief when she blamed him..to the guilt when he was treated as a saviour...he was exemplary!

Edited by prettypri - 31 December 2014 at 8:48am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhavusmad_maddyhayakhnachulikerrploydomeTajonaamnazuhaHarshad4ever505fashehatelove2012allforloveRoxyCTaanuDeewaniIlin-svetalana-Bujee09Laura..soapsudspremeeristryapril10basicquestion1silky_harshadRush_25Ecrivain.xaviaraTeAmo_Messi-Anitha--vandy-Soaps1

Ecrivain. IF-Rockerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:54am | IP Logged

Hello pri lovely post as always 

Hmm today the epi belonged to sahir ..he literally owned the screen ..Clap..n kudos to HC for making sahir so remarkable 

Did u See the certain Small nuances where he says Khana Lao main apne Kamre main khaoonga ..gosh it Ws so real Tongue

He is definitely hurt n pained n wht beats me is everyone arnd him is unconcerned abt his hurt n pain Ouch?..and I wonder why ???is it cos he masks it all ???

And the Precap was heartbreaking ...Alvira is tough with  sahir why not with zaki Confused

Btw wish u a very happy new year dear Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bujee09prettypri

allforlove Senior Member
allforlove
allforlove

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Very true pri...but I did get a lot of positives in today's episode Smile They are in pain now but things may change soon. Sahir had to break down and come out of his self-imposed exile sometime and NOW is the time. Alvira sounded harsh and it was hurting Sahir undoubtedly but he does need a great big push to come out of this. Hope he recognizes and accepts his love because though it sounds cliched - true love does set you free Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TaanuDeewaniBujee09prettypri

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:57am | IP Logged
He should leave them all ... Ussi ka khatey hien ussi ko batien banatey hien ... None can see his pain but all r ready to jump on him if something goes wrong

And if arzoo thinks a can driver who attempted to rape her is better she too can go with the cab driver and live happily wver after samney sey!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ecrivain.

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:59am | IP Logged
And to save her why did she call someone worst than a rappist? How come she expected a worst person tha.n a rappist to help her? Arzoo in pain can say or do whatever she wants and sahir who is living in pain for seven years is held accountable for everything? Wah!
TaanuDeewani Goldie
TaanuDeewani
TaanuDeewani

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Cry ..he was in absolute anguish!!! But I don't blame Arzoo for having suspected...he had just told her how he had planned all the events that had happened..and she is angry...so if you think from her perspective she would be bitter...and regarding the taxi driver she only meant that he was pure evil and that could be seen upfront and not some one who was meethi churi...
Sahir is a lost soul..in an attempt to keep her away from his sadness he is inflicting so much pain on himself and her too...I was so moved by that precap...somebody give him a hug yaar...I am waiting for that day when Alvira hugs him..mummyji apke bete ko love and nurturing ki zaroorat hai Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aamnazuhaniki02Bujee09Ecrivain.soapsuds

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by allforlove

Very true pri...but I did get a lot of positives in today's episode Smile They are in pain now but things may change soon. Sahir had to break down and come out of his self-imposed exile sometime and NOW is the time. Alvira sounded harsh and it was hurting Sahir undoubtedly but he does need a great big push to come out of this. Hope he recognizes and accepts his love because though it sounds cliched - true love does set you free Smile

I just wish someone would see what he is going through as well that's all... Arzoo was hurt and in pain.. She lashed out... But Alvira couldn't see his anguish.. Even now she's being so overbearingly harsh although she is more responsible than him.. She manipulated both of them...
Yes sahir I believe has been shaken out of the hold the past had on him.. That's why he is crying and showing his tears to Alvira.. And pleading that she stop Arzoo somehow!
I can't see how he will redeem himself now all alone but he is a strong guy.. He will do the right thing!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TaanuDeewaniEcrivain.

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:04am | IP Logged
tonight it was absolutely a tear jerker.. and the most heartbreaking was how Sahir tolerated the accusation, and how he was shattered but still arzoo's condition hurted him the most.. her accusations, her hatred hurts him, but he was hurt more because his arzoo was in pain, and that killed him a 1000 times.. when she blames him for the incident and compares him with the rapist, that very moment, i could not control my eyes becoming moist.. The execution was perfect to inflict the pain upon sahir and connect that with audience..
and i am just appalled with the amount of hatred and attitude he gets from the whole family who lives and eats under his terrace.. Zaki has crossed all limits of being so full of himself and Alvira, can she stop lecturing people and try and fix her son's life, plsss

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prettypriEcrivain.Soaps1

Go to top