India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Suhani Yuvraj Birla..!!

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Hi guys.. I'm new to this forum I'm sure you've noticed me taking my frustration out on Yuvraj's character LOL.. enjoying Yuvani chemistry though.. !!

One of the  sequences I actually enjoyed today was the Yuvani scene.. it was short yet it portrayed so many layers to their relationship. Finally a scene that portrayed  Yuvraj irrespective of his mood swings has a basic understanding of his wife's disposition.

I can't say I loved how casually he allowed the insults to glide over him.. yet I enjoyed his comprehension of Suhani's emotions If I overlook how he neglected to support her yesterday I could enjoy the entire sequence for what it was.. He is yet to allow himself to accept her as his wife but his heart seems to have taken that decision away from him..

I enjoyed how he walked in with her favorite food to lift her spirits his attempt to tease when she refused and the best part how casually he took off Soumya's sweater and threw it to the side because it held no emotional value for him.. similarly soon enough he will cast aside his inhibitions where his feelings are concerned and try to comprehend why bringing a smile to his wife's face is so important to him..

I adored how easily he called her Mrs Suhani Yuvraj Birla as if it was second nature no awkwardness no regrets.. that portrayed his real emotions he has always been depicted as a confused soul I still can;t stand him standing around while she is  being insulted but today he has shown a new side to himself one that understands his wife will do anything when faced with a challenge that slight smile when he realized his work was done.. she would do anything to prove him wrong.. I guess his actions have spoken louder then words as he strode forward in the precap wearing the sweater with an air of confidence a slap on the trio's face.. for sure..!!!

Binita..:)

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

qwerty012sanjanaxxterribletwistmeenab83Chit15-misty--love-claritysandiabNestleToulouseshanakyasharanyanks28rbb1

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:57am | IP Logged
indeed a part of him as accepted Suhani though he hasn't acknowledged it and probably hasn't noticed that sense of acceptance within himself, but it comes out in certain circumstances...for him she is his wife and he has accepted that she's a Birla...and I think when he gets to know the truth about how Dadi wants to separate them and basically get them divorced so he can marry Soumya...he will be disgusted 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kula915...Binny...rbb1

qwerty012 Senior Member
qwerty012
qwerty012

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Even i was angry with him for standing dumb yesterday. Today he showed that he know his wife well  enough to understand that she is upset with other's words, but he also know that his wife is strong enough to face any challenge.
Some people will stand before u to stop anything from hurting u, some people will stand beside u to face anything with u and some people will stand behind u to support u..

I think many times yuvraj has been one of  that to suhani. He saved her, stand by her side n supported her.

Like we all want he can always support her infront of others, but i think he know she is the strongest one in his family. He didnt tell anything but for sowmya's words, he first got suprised n looked at suhani like he know that word will hurt her.

From the beginning, he always says that i want peace in the family n he never initiated any fights. Even his confrontation with somya for accident is also mild. He didnt shout at her, he showed it in face that he is angry with her. So maybe( i know i am siding his side) he didnt tell anything to avoid another world war with dadi n others on some happy occasion.

Edited by qwerty012 - 31 December 2014 at 9:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...Binny...sandiabrbb1

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

indeed a part of him as accepted Suhani though he hasn't acknowledged it and probably hasn't noticed that sense of acceptance within himself, but it comes out in certain circumstances...for him she is his wife and he has accepted that she's a Birla...and I think when he gets to know the truth about how Dadi wants to separate them and basically get them divorced so he can marry Soumya...he will be disgusted 

Yuvraj is a complex character the man refuses to open him mouth where necessary I accept he understood Suhani's pain.. yet he refuses to comprehend by standing silently by her side he only increases her distress.. I would have been somewhat happy even if he had silently held her  by the elbow and taken her away.. a bit of confidence in her actions.. protectiveness for the women he calls his friend.. would have done wonders for that sequence.. although I won't let that color his behavior today I haven't forgotten what he has done but appreciated his efforts today..and will give credit where it's due..!!

More then Suhani's reaction to Soumya's betrayal which will be heartbreaking I can't wait to see how Yuvraj reacts towards his loved one's along with Soumya when he realizes the schemes they have weaved in order to harm the one person his heart has begun accepting as his own.. hopefully he explodes I would love to see him truly angry.. frustrated over something..!!

Edited by ...Binny... - 31 December 2014 at 6:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

qwerty012

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
I just loved their interaction in the episode that's the yuvani I love. In the episode when everything went bad I even found their little scene of him staring at the sky thinking ab his dad weird coz I dnt think he consciously includes her in these sort of moments. Plus like really yuvraj doing something so corny was laughable lol. This was the real yuvani they love fighting with another, challenging each another but there is a concern and understanding btw them that is quite beautiful. And this came out beautifully today. And I loved hw he took out that jersey shirt the neat freak actually threw it on his bed without a care as to where it went just showed hw he didn't want it on him. And I loved hw he called her suhani birla very sweet

...Binny...

qwerty012 Senior Member
qwerty012
qwerty012

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Binny...

Originally posted by yanks28

Yuvraj is a complex character the man refuses to open him mouth where necessary I accept he understood Suhani's pain.. yet he refuses to comprehend by standing silently by her side he only increases her distress.. I would have been somewhat happy even if he had silently held her  by the elbow and taken her away.. a bit of confidence in her actions.. protectiveness for the women he calls his friend.. would have done wonders for that sequence.. although I won't let that color his behavior today I haven't forgotten what he has done but appreciated his efforts today..and will give credit where it's due..!!

More then Suhani's reaction to Soumya's betrayal which will be heartbreaking I can't wait to see how Yuvraj reacts towards his loved one's along with Soumya when he realizes the schemes they have weaved in order to harm the one person his heart has begun accepting as his own.. hopefully he explodes I would love to see him truly angry.. frustrated over something..!!

Even i think thatswhy CVs/Yuvraj showing his angry in calm/mild way. He never raised his voice but if u notice when he oppose something, noone included dadi will stand against him. So i think he is going to raise his voice n explode for suhani. Hope that day come soon.

...Binny...

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
i need to watch this now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...Binny...

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwerty012

Originally posted by ...Binny...

[QUOTE=yanks28]indeed a part of him as accepted Suhani though he hasn't acknowledged it and probably hasn't noticed that sense of acceptance within himself, but it comes out in certain circumstances...for him she is his wife and he has accepted that she's a Birla...and I think when he gets to know the truth about how Dadi wants to separate them and basically get them divorced so he can marry Soumya...he will be disgusted 

Even i think thatswhy CVs/Yuvraj showing his angry in calm/mild way. He never raised his voice but if u notice when he oppose something, noone included dadi will stand against him. So i think he is going to raise his voice n explode for suhani. Hope that day come soon.
[
/QUOTE] To be honest I was hoping he would blow up when he learned of the truth behind the accident but that entire sequence left much to be desired.. let's see how his character is taken forward..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top