Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ARSHI INTENSE FF:TIED TO YOU Link of thread#5 added in pg#1 29/3 :) (Page 72)

musax007 Goldie
musax007
musax007

Posted: 29 January 2015 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
amazing

sarozz IF-Dazzler
sarozz
sarozz

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Update soon
russelskhushi IF-Dazzler
russelskhushi
russelskhushi

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Waiting. ...
dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
AWESOME TEASER HE DESTROYED HIS OWN LIFE.
saschades IF-Dazzler
saschades
saschades

Posted: 02 February 2015 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
beautiful story, read in one go!
please pm me for next update x
..strawberry.. IF-Dazzler
..strawberry..
..strawberry..

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 1:58am | IP Logged

TIED TO YOU

CHAPTER#10
Arnav was gulping his drink even after consuming so much alocohal his throat was hurting  but this pain was nothing to the pain her words had given him..Khushi's words echoed in her ears..

"My children are result of those services which I provided you every night and warmed you bed in name of fake marriage..You yourself broke ties with me and my children then why the hell you are touching them I will not bear your shadown on my children Mr Raizada .Stay away from them."

Arnav:"Khushi how easy was for you to make me feel murderer of my own blood..All you care about your children when they have their mother beside them all the time what about me and my di..I dont have anyone with me at that time Khushi.I was alone fighting with my fate..I thought by revenging you I will breath  peacefully but why I can't live without you why..Why It is difficult for me to breath without you..
"

RAIZADA MANSION   

Anjali threw all the things present in her room she broke mirror from dressing table and was screaming hysterically..

Anjali:"NAHI NAHI THIS CAN'T BE TRUE HER BABY CAN'T BE ALIVE THEN WHY I SAW HER WITH CHOTTE CARRYING A NEWLYBORN BABY NOO I WILL NOT LEAVE THAT GIRL AND CHILDREN I WILL NOT LEAVE THEM.."

IN SINGHANIA MANSION

Khushi entered the house Arav was now sleeping peacefully in her embrace she was going towards her room when Ratna called her..

Ratna:"Khushi how is Arav now ? he was crying alot thats why I send Arav to you office ..Is he fine now" Khushi just noded her head"Bacha why your eyes are so red ?Did you cry?"Khushi noded in denial ..

Khushi:"Nani I am just tired I need to check Aryan now I have to go.."

KHUSHI'S ROOM

Khushi eneterd her room and found Aryan laying on bed while having his dudu..

Seeing Khushi he removed feeder from his mouth and hopped on bed...

Khushi:"Careful Aru.."Khushi went towards bed Aryan encircled his small arms towards her neck and hugged her carefully not to wake his baby brother who was still in Khushi's arms..

Khushi:"My Aru missed me.."Aryan noddded his head "Mumma also missed my bacha.."

Aryan:"Mumma I want too ply wit chotu baby..(Mumma I want to play with chotu baby.."

Khushi:"(placed baby on the bed after arranging pillows around him) My aru can play with his chotu baby but baby is sleeping.."Aryan bend down and kissed his brother..

he slept beside Arav and hugged him tighly..

Aryan:"then alyan will sleep wit chotu..Then Aryan will sleep with chotu.." Both brothers sleep peacefully in no time..

IN BATHROOM

Khushi was standing under the shower and let the cold shower sooth her pain..

Khushi:"Why I was feeling so happy when I saw you carrying Arav in your arms Arnavji when ou try to kill your blood ..?Why you try to kill my baby if anything happened to him I was not able to live I would have died that time..But you know Arnavji Why I can't hate you after what you have done with me because unknowingly you have given me most beautiful reason of my life my kids.."Her trance broken by hearing crying sound of Arav indicating that its his dinner time..Khushi immidiately wore her nighty and Rushed outside to feed her baby..She lifted Arav from bed Aryan was still sleeping..

Khushi :"(while sitting on bed taking Arav in her lap) Why my baby is crying haan?My Arav is fungry she removed straps of her nighty and started to feed Arav who started patting her bossoms as he is enjoying his dinner..

Akash was  returning from a resturant after meeting his friend when he saw Arnav unconscious on bar in same hotel.He rushed to him and sprinkled some water on his face..

Akash:"Bhai bhai you okay na ? What are you doing here?come with me.."

Akash somehow managed to take him till car and made him sit at backseat..

Akash:"(while driving the car)Bhai why you drunk?"

Arnav:"(mumbling) I lifted my b-baby in m-my hand..I am s-so happy Akash..H-He is al-alive my b-bay is al-alive..( I lifted my baby in my hand I am so happy today my baby is alive.."

Akash was not able to understand what Arnav was saying he drove fast to reach home before anyone could see them..Finding no one around them Akash managed to take Arnav to his room and make him laid on bed ..
AkashI:"(sitting beside him and caressed his face)Bhai I dont know why you took such drastic step and throw Khushi bhabhi out of this house when you can't live without her..I know what she means to you.i will pray to GOD to clear misunderstanding between you and unite them..Bhai we can't trust our own family because you dont know which politics they are playing behind you back..You found your happiness in form of bhabhi and your kids but you destroy everything..I just hope after releasing your condition Bhabhi will forgive you..I dont know what happened to you so suddenly when you were enjoying your life with you little family..

Khushi was putting Arav in a crib who has just had his dinner..

When door knocked and magie entered the room ..

Magie:"Maam Mr Singhania is calling you in his study.."

Khushi:'Magie be with Aryan and Arav till I am back.."

STUDY ROOM
KNOCK KNOCK door opened  and  Khushi entered the room
Khushi:"Nanu you called me.."

Mr Singhania:"Who was busy in reading file his attention diverted to Khushi "Khushi come here and sit beside me"

Mr Singhania:'Khushi I know you are handling the project in which Arnav is also your partner"Khushi face turned pale after hearing about Arnav"Khushi he was your husband but dont forget he tried to kill your baby..I want you not to melt in his charms again and show your best performance in this venture.."

Khushi:"I dont recognize any Arnav nanu but yeah my business rival name is Arnav Singh Raizada.."Saying this Khushi left to her room..

Mr Singhania:"Welldone Khushi..You are doing exactly what I want you to do ..I just want Arnav Singh Raizada destruction soon".

IN OFFICE
Khushi was talking to her PA Sapna related to project on her way to cabin when she bumped to someone and all her files scattered around floor..

Jai:"I am sorry Miss Singhania " before she could bent Jai collected all the papers and gave it to Khushi..

Khushi:'Its okay Mr Raichand.."Khushi was about to leave when Jai stopped her.

Jai:"Ms Singhania My name is Jai Raichand.So just call me Jai.."

Khushi:"I am here for my professional work Mr Raichand so I will prefer be formal here .Now excuse me "..

Jai:"Interestng I like wild cats Ms Singhania and I think I got one.."
All this scene was seen by Arnav through his office french door..

He fisted his fingers in anger of seeing his wife so close with his rival..

Silent Readers please press "LIKE" button to show your presence in this thread ..

NOTE
Guys I am going to filter my buddy list yes I am deleting those people who open my pm but dont press LIKE button and comment .I am tired of sending tooo much pms..Atleast readers in my buddy list press Like and do comment ..Because your comment encourage me for writing more..

Edited by ..strawberry.. - 03 February 2015 at 2:33am

The following 425 member(s) liked the above post:

ck1985parimaladaparna7sanjusreesusieLoveArhiForeverkaaybaby2012evergreen05shilpa401neeshahaidervirus_infightawsomechokrimannatibablushalupatrakankanaamsamspayalparnitkaurshilpa1234murkalsheethal_rameshsindhukr.1387Er.shreeyasiKiakhatiyanVeenapadmarajuknrpnrvisuvishwajaSunsnowAiman.munawarjyoguldeshishabu88adhara17Rita27Vyka234MONGLISnigdha92ramandeep.ubhi92623910tanaayag.s.p.r.9.4.3.suso92r112anitveenmahiharitintinguptadisha16sarideepuPrriyaaakdsbonny07Canucks1993JebaJebusmitha3819shaolin9MLMLEllyshasweety1302geitahchamatesouzankamarMrsPerfectionst1kskRimi_PalvajuneMisthiksrsan12div27lakshya5raniii2precious_zoha29princesscutty38then123MONAKARANtruep123123priyacutyanushkaniki171gadsw12041989sangeethbalashan68moncherianju4566cuty_sweety_piesweetfairy007Vkessravanthi93fanfollowershrushti24gudiya74rtarsatyamshivamdimp72sydyasdjsmileysarahdknalalatha72shalinikanaguneethurosekarsriramya90khwaish_245Ishquerainbow01PoonamTsonu10os112801Armelatasminesnehasedsamsung04sasusandystarz19Usha30shambhavi23Swathiarshibrinnyankitbakalovebadhansaral786armaanriddimaprathyusha120kklgirlnarmathabiju21imi12Sushmita75pinku_khushifalakanandzehr_akhanharini2327jh006PreenaRakIma_ZiaFrozen_Ana123carterRealityTruthNathiya143CHUNNU99spanny93Sarunarshiy01341anjubuaCutiepie_sanayaJshreeBSmirna.vavacrazyqueensweetkajoljenji_Pmreshmi24itsme92neekkaurSupriyaaItsfloravinovembermehreenl86manuthihesinahiammullu1iulia05i_m_arshiyasvg98ButterFly77Ramala12ssdewi83Uarnkhuidarkarshifattiwriternihalovearshi1977shrithi13noordinaStarletBeautyHuleygirlbasriyabrishti84Tushalinern94ssnaSakhi2013kreya204KeerthiRajkumarRichellethiyamappyankitabaranSpoonaiElennagowri_19babuloo.IPKKND.sana48Neha.ASnikshdoll_dimplezainy26arshilove14niya55WanieAAdventureAwaitsambi08ammavedu80bhumi1492greshuradhika007DilLoveRomanceopal10kajal511shekha2012yogapremluckyarshi143ghalasugarhugsnissoApeterDaisyHoneydivyaasrsinghtoeditorDanieshArnavbarbiebalashipra.aquaTani2968rosalineakNkayanimusax007dattamaitrytanu_15TaujooMadihamayabhisaara76BroknAngelayl123shils28Anaswarthangam100abraxosanarshiprabha75zunaiba5jeya0301huny.thebestamreenshameemmansijani21neel11imran78sugarbirdctnabilahSarun_4eversagarpatadiasweet_butterflyarhi-raizadakirti123pari_goyalshalu1786vidu87swtsamAmina87crazyloveyhira2050GudiyalovesguruNas.arshialicepuppyarnaushihararnavHina69nihasanpopstarsiamesecatroshaanJaan_Arshiarnavkhushi22huma12.zidajessjazzrusselskhushilin2002vaishuuShru9tirakenduvadanaarshi_saruntwinkiravalisharma06praseethabhadraprasadsaakhi01yeshyeshnashubhi15josnirmalaMaghinallssaschadesArshisarunfanbs1224renee.beeAlai123aazzzILoveFFkshubhangijdd1959SirenMitranooliDivyahetsmatpran28671MDTharunkatjSweety012345Reenasungeeleerk2127-MannatbellarosalechuarshiAlicia2012PremPBSBlovedropsPinky.Raizadabluesky10eishe10_CrystalFlames_candyjanLily30PdrovermahrusweetyRish_Rublesnano123Arshika_arshinadiafarjanaJaveria3991sasirmadhu1210risha8suji5Parii..sfghfjdis_arshidhakdhak22shah.1234cute_sarunAmeera.jyothirockzkoiskzariya123Humayravarsha2KDaaytmissmkvrindaguptaoKBSoGAURI29shiv456gmskstar_fan1deepa.esspoorthySona257sana11sweetydoll32rakidaisydee425vibhutilphillips_2909Raadhiyaaaharman12sutapasarbabhomkritashfarheen75paponeconpravalika9291tintinuzaniaxmeniranjana00dhanyac-Prithi-sweetie_angelurvisainidesisweetheart9hajr.Jiya.jeb1ShafookashishkGoGreenKaSh-Maneet-FanDiva_AkorshiArjuhisispakpearl--MISHTEE--angeldream14drunkiiebabemandy15..Anita..laksh65sarunsashasinghrkapoor1382EchTeefffan123seeta_naipsameena671snoopy84diyadivyarulama..Jyoti..yoga123sunitikapoorcanapoemranogill-iLoveZaynMalik-Roshini-Mysticaldivinepup03Niaksharmahoney-sweetysoni19sweetHappytwinkleanonymous.meAlone111quicksilver.-Slytherclaw-ShiningHearts.Khamosh.arshirupa-QueenlyChitra--Xpress-dumasDownhill-PyaariBhootni-RajiSobtianLinsie

ShahSAIR IF-Dazzler
ShahSAIR
ShahSAIR

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Unres

finally after long tym..

Isn't khushi is unfair to Arnav.. Doesn't she now how much Arnav is egoistic bt he loves her..

Anjali i m gonaa see what wil she do... She want to harm ASR's children.. Maut ko daawat dena is js too middle class...hahahahaha

jai Raichand.. Arey pls aur flirt kr phir daekh Arnav aur uska gusaa..
Loved it..
Update soon

Edited by ShahSAIR - 03 February 2015 at 3:31am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..strawberry..lovedropsPinky.Raizada

--MISHTEE-- IF-Sizzlerz
--MISHTEE--
--MISHTEE--

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Loved d update
btw Anjali is negative???
pls update soon