Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ARSHI INTENSE FF:TIED TO YOU Link of thread#5 added in pg#1 29/3 :) (Page 20)

yoga123 IF-Sizzlerz
yoga123
yoga123

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Nice one...thanks for the PM

nadiafarjana IF-Rockerz
nadiafarjana
nadiafarjana

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Nice teaser.
deepa_sobtian Newbie
deepa_sobtian
deepa_sobtian

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Please update soon
arshi_sarun IF-Dazzler
arshi_sarun
arshi_sarun

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 7:36am | IP Logged
He met his baby
MrBiebersWifey. IF-Sizzlerz
MrBiebersWifey.
MrBiebersWifey.

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
beautiful story!
you did such great work with this, completely adore it! 

arnav and khushi's relationship is so amazing and passionate. and their babies are adorable.

what arnav did was wrong, really damn wrong and so glad u showed a very strong khushi! she deserves to feel better..

after all the tragic things she went through. :/

now the story has reached its peak just love love love it -- hope arnav will be able to mend his ways and i'll see more of arshi!

keep writing doll! xo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsJustinBieber

MrBiebersWifey. IF-Sizzlerz
MrBiebersWifey.
MrBiebersWifey.

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
update soon! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsJustinBieber

pooja102 IF-Sizzlerz
pooja102
pooja102

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
congo
..strawberry.. IF-Dazzler
..strawberry..
..strawberry..

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 7:51am | IP Logged

TIED TO YOU

CHAPTER#9

After 20 minutes Arav stopped sucking her nipple Khushi can guess her baby has slept she somehow adjusted her kurti and removed the shawl ..She wrapped the duvet around Arav to protect him from winter cold winds Arnav was stealing glances at mother and son...

Khushi:"(while kissing his nose and wipping milk from her baby's lips) My baby was hungry thats why crying alot..See you nose is still red means My Arav is still having fever ..We are going to hostipal doctor uncle will make my baby healthy and fine hana baby.."

Car halted and Khushi noticed that they reached hosiptal Arnav quickly got down from car and opened Khushi side dooe he extended his hand because it is always difficuilt for Khushi to get down off car while carrying baby but Khushi didn't take his help and herself got down from car. Arnav fisted his fingers to control his anger..

IN DOCTOR'S CABIN

Khushi was sitting while hugging her baby ..Arnav was sitting beside Khushi ..

Khushi:"Doctor suddenly he got fever ..He was all okay in this morning.."

Doctor:"It happened Mrs Raizada " Arnav and Khushi both shared eyelock " Its Winter so its obvious your baby will fall sick you should keep him warm and away from these cold winds he will fine let me check him thoroughly.."

KhushI:"(while composing herself)I am not Mrs Raizada doctor ..I am Miss Khushi Singhania."Arnav clentched his fingers to control his boling nerves this is not the time to speak about their relation.

Doctor:"Oh".. Dr Maria was there Raizada family doctor She treated Khushi from the time of her first pregnancy..She didn't ask anything from Khushi as it was their personal matter"Miss Singhania give me your baby I want to check him "
Khushi noded and moved with Arav behind certain as Arav was not willingly to leave his Mama's embrace..Doctor examined Arav and now they are seated in front of doctor..

Arnav:"All is okay doctor? Is my baby fine?"He asked anxiously...

Doctor:"Yes Mr Raizada Arav is fine but I have to inject him some medicines.. It will help to bost up his immunity and will fight against flue virus.."

Khushi:"(got panic after hearing about injection) No Doctor I dont want you to inject my baby ..He is so small he will not bear this pain ..I will not allowed you to preice my baby's skin.."

Arnav:"(can understand what Khushi is going through she always got panik when doctor used to inject him or Aryan ) Khushi let doctor do what she wants to ..Don't you want our baby fine.."

Khushi:"No Arnavji I will not let anyone touch him.."Khushi lost her conscious due to low bloodpressure and was about  to collapse when Arnav lifted her in his arms ..Khushi was still holding Arav tighly who started crying loudly..Arnav took Khushi in the ward and made her lie on bed she took for the first time his baby in his arms and start patting his back to make him calm..
Arnav held his baby close to his heart while doctor start injecting him medicines..Arav was red due to continous crying..

After getting injected Arav snuggles close to his father's chest..Arnav embraced his baby he was feeling very happy to hold his baby in his arms he was dying every second to think he had killed his baby now seeing him alive his eyes turned moist he was kissing all over his  face..

Arnav:"My baby my Arav..My baby is alive in front of me in my embrace ."Hugging him tightly"I know Arav you are alive I know that.."Arav was calm now  and was starring his father with his big almond eyes..

Arav was snuggling close to Arnav's chest and Arnav was embeacing his baby tightly as if his life depend upon his baby..
Arnav:"..Lakin Khushi nai baby ka naam Arav kyun rakha..Kyun ka main chahta that..(but why Khushi kept my baby name's as Arav because I want this.."

************FLASHBACKS***********
At 2:00 am
Aryan was snuggling close to Arnav's chest and was patting his face as he woke up and want his father's attention..Arnav stretched his hand to search for his wife on bed  but was not able to find anybody..He opened his eyes and sat on bed he opened his eyes and saw Aryan was leaning on the bed and opened his mouth was  perfect O shaped like his mother..

Arnav's lips curved into smile he kissed his cheeks ..

Arnav:"Aryan you want something?"

Aryan:"(Aryan cutely noded his head) Mumma.."

Arnav's heart melted seeing little baby's affection.
Arnav:"Even I want you muma let see where is your Mumma?"Arnav picked Aryan and went downstairs for searching his wife..
On passing through kitchen Arnav heared moaning sounds of his wife..But he can't find Khushi in the kitchen..
Arnav:"Khushi where are you?"
Khushi:"I am not under the table Arnavji?"
Arnav bend down and saw Khushi having pickles while moaning and licking her fingers..This sight was enough for him to turn on even Aryan was cutely staring at her muma's face while licking his fingure..

Arnav:"Khushi come out otherwise I will come undertable.."Khushi scared to hear Arnav's order and immidietaly sat up in this process her head collide with Kitchen shelf and she moan in pain.
Khushi:"OUCH.."while rubbing her head..
Arnav:"(got panic to see her )Careful Khushi.."He immidiately went to her and start rubbing her head"How many times I have told you to be careful in this condition.."Khushi pout after getting scolding..Aryan start rubbing his eyes seeing his muma in tears.

Whenever Aryan started to cry he first rubbed his eyes seeing her baby about to brust in cry Khushi took Aryan in her arms
Khushi:"Aww mera baby ..Why my Aryan is crying see muma is fine ?Bus nahi rota mera Aru.."(Dont cry my Aru.."
After getting assure Aryan kept her head on Khushi's shoulder and soon fall asleep..Arnav was about to give Khushi a good piece of mind for being careless when Khushi gesture him not to speak for a while .Khushi went to her room while carying Aryan and Arnav as following her..He placed her baby carefully on the bed and arrange pillows around him..She turned to pick the baby comforter when Arnav covered Aryan by his baby duvet and blocked her way..
Khushi:"Ar-Arnavji.."
Arnav:"Not a single word in your defence ..What you were doing under table when you know you are 4 months pregnant.."
Khushi:"(while pouting) When your daughter wants to have pickles what my fault in this.."She siad caressing her bump..

Arnav:"(with a smirk)What if my Arav wants to have pickles.."
Khushi:"Haww Arnavji not Arav we have Aryan..And Aryan is to young to have pickles its harmful for my Aru ..How can you say that ?"
Arnav:"Hmm I know we have Aryan but what if our other baby will Arav.."

Khushi:"You mean boy Arnavji.."Arnav noded his head"Oh you want our boy name's Arav ..So yeah whenever God will bless us with boy I promise I will name him Arav.."Arnav picked khushi in his arms and laid on bed taking her in his embrace..
 Khushi:"(lifting her head and saw his face) What if we have daughter Arnavji ?.."
Arnav:"(in sleepy tone) Sleep Khushi..We will see what will we name our princess sleep now."Khushi hugged Arnav and slept while  entwined her legs with his..

Arav has now slept in Arnav's arm.Arnav was hugging his baby tightly was talking to him in baby language..Khushi opened her eyes and for a moment she forget everything around her she just saw Arnav kissing their baby and talking to her while keeping him close to his eyes..She so wants to see Arav getting love of his father .She so wants Arav to love Arnav like Aryan.She so wants Arnav to protect her both the babies and loves them enormously..But again she remember how he broke all ties with her and even tried to Kill Aryan she got down from bed and went towards Arnav who was busy playing with Arav she forcefully snatch Arav from Arnav's hand..Arnav was stupified to see rage in her eyes.
Khushi:"My children are result of those services which I provided you every night and warmed you bed in name of fake marriage..You yourself broke ties with me and my children then why the hell you are touching them I will not bear your shadow on my children Mr Raizada .Stay away from them."

Arav started crying his lungs out hearing such loud voice of his Muma for the first time Khushi hug her baby as if were trying to protect from Arnav and went away from there leaving shocked and broken Arnav behind..

Edited by ..strawberry.. - 08 January 2015 at 8:20am

The following 454 member(s) liked the above post:

ck1985parimaladuno1234zil143ushatapubasuLoveArhiForeverchinnu_pkaaybaby2012evergreen05vanesha230neeshahaiderawsomechokribablushalusofykhanpatrakankanaprincessep13anooopudi69murkalSURABRADsheethal_rameshPammydeedesindhukr.1387sunshaeyKiakhatiyanknrpnrvisuvishwajaAiman.munawardeshishabu88neena2000Sunsnowkev007rethkumarRita27adhara17mogulmtmrfMONGLISnigdha9292623910aliahayseshanthi06tanaayaCUTEIPIAocean84rawanosuso92r112anitveenmahiharidisha16sarideepudeepa_sobtianRuna1995bonny07geetha_gkumarAmjt.parivenyarumugamani_beyourselfannamaria_emmanikitaagarwal06Brokenheart123Tanvi_singhHemaSuryaankita_rottikanumillihimajaMLMLEllyshainaara_khannzmonicatangam_5620Red_Grapescuppycake11geitahchamatetasnuvabd25Manishi1Tehzeeb89MrsPerfectionst1ksklavanya08vajunerayamaniipkkndkmhraniii2anubablulakshya5then123Arnieanuprecious_zoha29sahi_saikprathibaaaliya18SwamuMONAKARANtruep123Taniyah123priyacutyanushkamaansinehakamilya123sangeethbalaniki171gadswFrozenfirebhambarimoncherianju4566sweetfairy0071771168488gudiya74fanfollowershrushti24PRINCIPALrtarasdjapwasydylatha72cutie13rjhaverishalinikanagukarsrismileysarahdryflower000rainbow01princesssarahtessyraniramya90MSgayatripiyushiseductivepurplesumaliPoonamTsasusandystarz19os112801Archu61Armelatasminesnehasedkhwaish_245Usha30brinnytracy1191Swathiarshiashri_loveradhika.winxshruthiruchsshambhavi23kklgirllovebadhaneroniprathyusha120narmathabiju21welcomebrotitanichomelessSushmita75thinkggreenfalakanandzehr_akhanPreenaRakjh006Frozen_AnaIma_ZiaRealityTruthCHUNNU99123carteranjubua01341nyshaNathiya143spanny93crazyqueenarshi2612vinovemberipkrosejenji_PmJshreeBSmirna.vavaangelgirl_aItsfloraSupriyaahesinahiSWATHYKC1239351594004Sweetuarshifani_m_arshiyaammullu1manuthissdewi83sanjuarshisvg98UarnkhuiOng18Ramala12Sobhan006darkarshiZeehananilmanmadgirl84jaymouAmmuluzariina_saahilnoordinaarshi1977MeherScorieSujzckocolatStarletBeautySugar_HugsbasriyaTushalinern94vijayalaxmibbrishti84KeerthiRajkumarSakhi2013SpoonaiElennaanjali-anjalibabuloomaitricuteheartNeha.ASzainy26gowri_19doll_dimplesana48arshilove14AdventureAwaitsopal10ambi08WanieADilLoveRomancegreshubhumi1492shekha2012yogapremradhika007divyaasrsinghipkkndeternitynissoluckyarshi143ghalabarbiebalanitrit95shipra.aquaifsaal044rosalineakTani2968musax007dattamaitrytanu_15mayabhisaara76BroknAngelayl123TaujooMadihathangam100neel11anarshiimran78prabha75shils28Anaswarmansijani21jeya0301rati123amreenshameemzunaiba5micky11Romanaxxsugarbirdctnabilaharhi-raizadaTwisterGirlSarun_4evergurfanzsagarpatadiaabivicky86pari_goyalkirti123shalu1786hira2050seshatreevidu87Gudiyalovesguru286pearlpopstarhararnavNas.arshirehsanzsobtisreemeeraAmina87crazyloveyalicepuppyarnaushinihasanJaan_Arshiarnavkhushi22huma12.zidaroshaandaljeetjessjazzkinjalcp87lin2002ravalisharma06rakenduvadanaSwaran13vaishuusaakhi01Meerah14josnirmalashubhi15MaghinallsArshisarunfanaazzzsarozzkshubhangibs1224renee.beeILoveFFAlai123noolipiyaarshiMarriedLovejdd1959smatpran28671sarita_barunMDTharundrashtimeetuSweety012345katjReenasungeeleerk2127..ri..bellarosa-Mannatsayari_sanki99shalbilechuarshiAlicia2012Nazzz16..Prii1994..yashika.angelPremPBSB..NeverGiveUp..eishe10lovedropsPinky.RaizadacandyjanLily30Pdrovermahrusweetynadiafarjananano123Javeria3991suji5risha8sfghfj.ButterCup.Parii..amus5YaSha0512shah.1234dis_arshizariya123Humayravarsha2KDAmeera.jyothirockzArshiDewaneekoiskaaytoKBSovrindaguptavibha92GAURI29shiv456rakidaisydee425Sona257sana11gmskstar_fan1deepa.esspoorthysweetydoll32sutapasarbabhomRaadhiyaaaharman12zaniaxsudhareddykritashfarheen75paponeconpravalika9291-Prithi-sweetie_angelmeniranjana00blue_rose1605tehzeeb25dhanyacShamz94hajr-afsha-jeb1ShafooDiva_AkorshiKaSh-Maneet-FanGoGreendrunkiiebabeArjuhisismandy15VSai2008..Anita..--MISHTEE--MrMrsChiping.pakpearlangeldream14sarunsashasinghamaiasnoopy84fffan123diyadivyaameena671seeta_naipsrulama..Jyoti..sunitikapooryoga123MrBiebersWifey.canapoemNiaksharmapup03-Roshini-honey-sweetyNickysweetsoni19sweet-Chipper-Treat-Happytwinkleanonymous.merishbala3018Alone111ShiningHearts.Khamosh.-QueenlyChitra-RatiTheAngel.dumasDownhill-PyaariBhootni-

Go to top