Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnaushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
nice teaser...
so anjali and asha are vamps!!
why is everyone hell bent o  separating khushi and arnav???
bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome teaser
Anjali is so evil
Waiting for the update
Hope your laptop will soon repair
Thanks for your pm
Tushaline thumbnail
awesome ...so that means anjali n he dadi is the vamps...lets see who is the devil in kushi's house 
Sarunarshiy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice part..:-).. Hmm so the family doesnt want arshi together..;-(.. Thanq for the pm strawberry.:-).
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice teaser...thanks for the PM
AdventureAwaits thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Nice dear

JshreeB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I still can't believe that Anjali is the real culprit now Asha too ğŸ˜¡ update soon
mannati thumbnail
when will arnav come to know about the intention of these two womens
feeling bad for arnav...
thak u 4 the pm😊
..strawberry.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

TIED TO YOU

CHAPTER#11

Arnav :"How dare you Jai you are keeping an eye on my wife .I will not let you sucessfull in your filthy plan.."

Khushi was going through  the files in her cabin when her phone rang it was shonaya's phone..

Khushi:"Yes shona what happen.."

Shonaya:"Di when you will come back.

"Khushi:"(got panic) What happen shona is Aryan is fine? Arav is okay?"

Shonaya:"Uff di its ur habbit to get worried unnecessarily..Everyone is fine actually Aryan wants to talk with you.."Shonay give phone to Aryan..

Aryan:"(held the cell which was on loud speaker)

Mumma.."

Khushi:"(her lips curved into smile and all her stress vanished hearing her baby's voice) Aru what happen baby ?My baby is missing muma.."

Aryan:"(noded his head and just said)hmmm"

Khushi:"Muma is comming to her baby very soon.."

Khushi was busy in talking with Aryan when her cabin door opened with a BANG she turned and saw Arnav is standing there while panting in anger she cut the call and all her attention shifted to Arnav..

Khushi:"Don't you have any manners Mr Raizada..You should knock the door before entering my cabin.."

Arnav:"I give a damn to your manners Khushi.I dont need permission to enter in my wife's cabin.."

Khushi:"Wife I AM NOT YOUR WIFE! ..IF YOU FORGET WE ARE DIVORCED AND HERE YOU ARE ONLY MY ASSOCIATE..

Arnav:'I AMNOT HERE FOR GIVING ANY JUSTIFICATIONS ..JUST STAY AWAY FROM JAI SINGHANIA KHUSHI STAY AWAY FROM HIM.."

Khushi:"(while panting in anger) WHO ARE YOU TO GIVE ME YOUR ORDERS I WILL DO WHAT I WANT TO MR RAIZADA.."

Arnav:"(pinned her to the wall and his body is pressing against hers and held her nape..He said this in low dangerous voice)I have full rights to order you Khushi

[Imgur](https://i.imgur.com/cN72L6D.gifv)

You know why because you are my wife .."Saying this he brushed his lips against hers and start to kiss her passionately Khushi was standing there stunned..Everything went blank for him who was now kissing her wife passionately like in desert plants are  getting water after so many days ..

Suddely door opened and Jai entered the room he was stunned to see Arnav Kissing Miss singhania so openly he cleared his throat and Arnav broke the kiss

and left the room not before pecking her lips..

Jai:"I guess I will come after sometime for taking details on Mehta construction.."

Khushi huridely went to bathroom and saw her face in mirror her swell lips  were giving her prove of what just had happened? She washed her face many times specially her lips to get rid off feeling  she is still feeling Arnav's lips on  hers..

Khushi:'I know Arnavji why you are doing this ? You want to harm my children leaving me but I will not let this happen never.."

ROY'S CABIN

Mr Roy:"I have called all of you here because our clients are directly coming to Nanital from Germany for two days so Arnav' Jia and Khushi you have to go personally and meet them as your are CEO of your respective companies..

Arnav:"(in thoughts) Now you have to go Khushi and I am sure you will take my babies with you.."

Khushi:"But Mr Roy I can't go alone due to some personal issues.."

Mr Roy:"You can take whoever you want to take with you Khushi.."Khushi noded her head and left the cabin..
Jai:"Yeah Finlly I get some days to know Ms Singhania personally.."
SINGHANIA MANSION

Khushi entered the house and welcomes by warms hugs of Aryan..Khushi lifted Aryan and went to living area carrying Aryan where everyone was sitting except Arjun..

Ratna:"(who was carrying Arav)Khushi you came.."

Khushi:"(sitting on sofa taking Arav in her lap) Namesta nani..Did Arav cried today..Aww give me my baby.."Aryan sat beside Khushi while Ratna gave Arav to Khushi who was sleeping peacefully..

Ratna:"Arav didnt cry today he will up any moment thats why I took both of my grand children here.."

Khushi called Magie who immidiately came inside Khushi asked Magie to pack Arav and Aryan's clothes along with her clothes as they are going to Nanital for 2 days..

Ratna:"But Khushi you can't take Arav with you he is just one month old.."

Khushi:"Neither I can leave my baby here nor I can break nanu's trust..Its matter of two days nani morever Magie is going with us ..I will take care of Arav and Aryan.."Arav started crying"Lo my baby is hungry ..I need to feed him now ..My Arav is crying ..Sssh muma is just going to feed my baby ..Aryan baby come with me..'

Ratna:"(her eyes filled with tears seeing Khushi loving her Kids so much)Why this happen to my Khushi ..?She loved Arnav so much after bearing all this still loving his kids .I know Khushi can never hate him because he is the first man in her life who gave her so much love although it was fake.I just pray to GOD HE will open Arnav's eyes and he can see what he had lost.."

KHUSHI'S ROOM

Khushi was feeding Arav while Aryan was playing with his car toy 
Khushi:'Aru come here baby .."Aryan hopped on bed and sat beside Khushi"You had your dudu"

Aryan:"Naii"
Khushi:"(while faking anger)Kyun?"Why?"
Khushi made Aryan sleep on pillow and gave him feeder who immidietely start having his dudu..

Khushi:'It limit why Aryan can't eat anything without me.."Just then Magie knocked the door"Come in"..

Magie:"Maam you asked me for packing.."

Khushi:"Yes pack Arav and Aryan's clothes when you done with them pack yours.."Magie noded her head and start to pack the clothes"Magie when Aryan last had his food.."

Magie:"Maam last time you feed Aryan and Arav baba after that both are having their food.."

Khushi:"(gets worried)But why Aryan is not eating anything without me.."

Magie:"I beg your pardon Maam but Aryan baby was attached with Arnav sir because of living seperate with him for many months he is attached with you Maam ..His liitle mind don't want to lose you thats why he wants to be with you 24*7 and eats only from your hand.."Magie after packing the clothes left the room..Khushi's eyes turned moist after hearing the reason..Arav was done with feeding and was sleeping peacefully Khushi placed Aryan on bed and lifted Aryan who was sleepy now after heaving his stomach full ..

Aryan:"(encircled his small arms around khushi's neck and uttered) Mumma.."Khushi kissed his head and start patting his back till he falls asleep..

Khushi:"I can never forgive you Arnavji for what you have done with my Aryan.."
Arnav was still in his office and was reading file but his whole concentration is totally on Khushi how he can't tolerate his wife near any man ..How he pinned her to wall ..He still have same effect on her whenever he came close to her her heartbeat increases its pace and breathing became irregular..How he kissed her lips and she didnt push him nor show any resistance he was happy that she is still the same Khushi after showing herself so much cold hearted ..His trance broken by Aman's voice

Aman:"ASR i have been calling for for past 10 minutes where you are lost.."

Arnav:"Nothing.Aman Who is going to Nanital from Singhania Industries.."

Aman:"ASR Khushi babhi I mean Miss Singhania is going along with her kids.."Arnav didnt like the fact Aman used Miss Singhania inspite of babhi word.."ASR check these files and signed them I need to mail them immidiately.."Arnav brushed all his thoughts and started to  concentrate on work..

Asha Raizada was sipping wine when Anajli barged into her room..

Asha:"Dont you have manners Anjai Knocked the room before entering.."

Anjali:"The news I am going to give you dadi will also let you forget your manners dadi.."

Asha:'Come to point Anjali dont waste my time.."

Anjali:"Dadi Khushi is back in India not alone but with her other baby boy Arav..That miscarriage thing was a mere drama just to trap Arnav and I think Its working he is showing so much concern towards THAT girl and HER children ..He took them to hospital.I can't bear Aryan's birth shocked me  HERE she gave me another one by giving birth to another boy.."

Asha:'(was stunned to hear all this) It is all your fault Anjali why you can't give bith to heir of this family.."njali fumed to hear this but soon compose herself she knows how to turn the table..

Anjali:"Dadi that girl again won.And made you looser.."

Asha:"Asha Singh Raizada can never lose Anjali I have done a lot of efforts to seperate HER from ARNAV.I will not let that girl to  trap Arnav this time.."

Asha:"(dialed someone's number) I want all the information of Khushi Singhania and her children in next one hour..Let the game begin Khushi.."She smile evilly making Anjali grin finally her plan worked..

Silent readers please press "Like button to show your presence in this thread !
shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hope arnav finds out about 2 evil person awesome update