India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

WHY???? (Page 2)

K.S. IF-Dazzler
K.S.
K.S.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:14am | IP Logged
i am d most dumbest person on earth..to watch ekta shw..knwing dat her shows turns out like dis..i didn't watched the shw...promo attractd me..but i decided to not watch..i startd watchng frm pparam kaand..addicted to it..watched online...downloaded ishra scenes..after todays epi..this is d last day to watch...dont want waste my time...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishra_bestluv

geethavenkatesh Senior Member
geethavenkatesh
geethavenkatesh

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Super post agree wit each and everything abt ishita and raman... No character is left all r spoiled to core... Only shagun has no not changed selfishwomenAngryon earth

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishra_bestluv

ishra_bestluv IF-Dazzler
ishra_bestluv
ishra_bestluv

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geethavenkatesh

Super post agree wit each and everything abt ishita and raman... No character is left all r spoiled to core... Only shagun has no not changed selfishwomenAngryon earth

Absolutely
HURTS TO SAY BUT SHAGUN IS THE MOST CONSISTENT CHARACTER... 
she was a witch ... she is  a witch and she will alwys be a witch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geethavenkateshSurabhiA91

kuls_n Goldie
kuls_n
kuls_n

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:30am | IP Logged
i completely agree with u dear... disgusting is a very small word to describe the current track or mostly today's episode... ok anyways i dont wanna say anything more... am irrriiitateddd to the core... such an irritating episode on the last day of the year and tomorow on new year... raman and shagun's presence together... may be they would show both of them reliving their past memories... arrgggAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

ishra_bestluvSurabhiA91

SurabhiA91 IF-Dazzler
SurabhiA91
SurabhiA91

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishra_bestluv

Originally posted by geethavenkatesh

Absolutely
HURTS TO SAY BUT SHAGUN IS THE MOST CONSISTENT CHARACTER... 
she was a witch ... she is  a witch and she will alwys be a witch

I thnk gyz v need to chill coz dere were many predictions of ishra separation during d accident track bt nthng happened 
With dis track olso nthng vl happen only v hav to tolerate dis emotional attyachaar for 1 or 2 weeks just lyk before  den evrthng vl come to normal
bahi. IF-Sizzlerz
bahi.
bahi.

Zindagi ki Mehak Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:32am | IP Logged
CVs have lost it.
I used to love this show because they show what happens in reality. But why did they stop showing that and heading to all the same drama tracks which happens in other shows??? Getting married to someone to take revenge.. They used to show everything in matured way, but this is just too much.
Mihika's marriage, Shagun in Bhallas house..
Please show how children should be dealed with when their parents are divorced, rather than two divorced should get back together again for the sake of the child - even when one of the parent is married.
The doctor should make Adi realise that his parents are divorced and he should accept it. And then advise the parents not to stay under one roof and confuse the child.

Another major issue is the consistens in the characters.
Ishita may be selfless, but there is a limit - especially towards your husband's ex. You don't let her stay in your house. It's soo awkward man! And Raman? He has money enough to let Adi and Shagun stay near his house, so he can be there for Adi. Adi is in traumar, but that doesn't mean he can't understand the situation. He is old enough to understand that. They used to stay at Mihir's house, what happend?

Edited by Baki - 31 December 2014 at 9:35am

drishtimauryaishra_bestluv

SurabhiA91 IF-Dazzler
SurabhiA91
SurabhiA91

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Just relax gyz I think v r overreacting evn at d tym of accident drama dere were spoilers of ishra separation bt nthng happened  n dat tym dey were not in love . But now situation have changed ishra r madly in love with each other n raman is not dat blinded by adi's love. In fact dese dayz watevr he does for adi is all coz of ishita's insistence.  So relax gyz ni know v hav to tolerate dis emotional attyachaar for anthr month or so but in d end evrthng vl b fyn. 
SimRise Goldie
SimRise
SimRise

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:56am | IP Logged
nice post..totally agree with ur points...this show has been totally spoiled by CVs AngryAngry  I want my old IshRa back...Ravan kumar back...ye ha ha karta raman digest nah hota Ouch
I am not interested in this crap track anymore...old IshRa scenes are my savior 

sahooaishra_bestluv

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index