India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

WHY????

ishra_bestluv IF-Dazzler
ishra_bestluv
ishra_bestluv

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Disgusted is a small word to describe today's episode or rather the current track...
To be very precise I'm hating each and everyone in YHM right now...

Mihika for ruining everything... and marrying ashok (AFTER ALL SHE IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR BRINGING ABOUT THE CURRENT HAVOC IN BHALLA HOUSEClap)
Mihir for not taking shagun and adi with him
Bhalla family for being the most stupid... the awful ghar ka chirag...

ADI- that constipated child is such a pain... he should just die... ALL problems hi solve ho jayega... bhad mein jaye uska peeing problem... nonsense... 
Shagun- the DYAAN... have nothing to say about her.. I just want her to rot in hell

The lady herself
ISHITA- selflessness is good... but everything in a overdose is shit... and its high time that ishita should realize that its wake up time for her... and if she does not stop now like right now.. then I ll not feel sorry if ishra are seperated... Raman did want to go to dubai... but nahi JM ko laga ki adi is imp...

RAMAN- where is Raman????? where is RKB?? The man that we are seeing now has got only the job of nodding the head for yes to whatever JM says... I m happy that he listens to ishita.. but beta.. pyaar mein suno but apply your brain also...
he cares for ishita.. he loves adi... but raman use to love adi back in mani track when ishita was blamed by adi... he stood with ishita... RKB should take sides with the RIGHT and not ishita.. she is not always right... that day is not far when doc will ask or adi will ask ishita to leave and she will say adi ke liye... and all that raman would do is nod a yes... thats all really???? 
Precap- joke of the year on 31st... clap guysClap
He needs both his parents really?? what about the extra mother that he has (ishita)?? just throw her out of the picture... right????? Which type of counsellor says such a thing... I'm a doc myself and i know that the child needs his parents the most at this time but this idea of getting both parents who are seperated that also not now but years ago... heights... aisa kaun sa rule hai... bakwaas
CV should take a break and stop telecasting YHM for few days.. think out what they want to do.,.. 
I still remember the first day I watched YHM was in march... I was so touched by the show that I could barely miss it.. but know its like WHY DID I EVER WATCH THIS???D'oh

Edited by ishra_bestluv - 31 December 2014 at 8:29am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

vvegaDivan.PRAVEENDMpreitidrishtimauryaSandhya83ishraBest_2014-AditiSsahelilovesishrK.S.anjs-K.13-

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:49am | IP Logged
U have a good point here. What type of doc give this suggestion to divorced parents where the father is now happily married. Should he divorce his wife n go to his ex wice fr adi? Should he abandon the lady who gave him life n his daughter who loves him like crazy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preitiishra_bestluv

sudha_suressh IF-Dazzler
sudha_suressh
sudha_suressh

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Perfect post!! U write everything what i exactly felt.forum is full on bashing with either raman or ishita but for me both are doing terrible blunder..the entire bhalla family,raman,ishita reacting like raman and shagun are.first ever people to get divorced and having kids .They are living seprately for past six years now all of a sudden he has stress,insecurity damm it..adi needs love, adi needs care but adi need bull shit!! Even my angel ruhi never gets this attention ..adi having bed wet problem but raman and ishita are behaving like adi is having some dreadful disease ..it's like a punishment for us to watch this crap..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PRAVEENDMpreitidrishtimauryaSandhya83geethavenkateshishra_bestluv

ishra_bestluv IF-Dazzler
ishra_bestluv
ishra_bestluv

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

U have a good point here. What type of doc give this suggestion to divorced parents where the father is now happily married. Should he divorce his wife n go to his ex wice fr adi? Should he abandon the lady who gave him life n his daughter who loves him like crazy.
Thats exactly what i mean...
CV have lost it ... infact they need counselling themselves... seriously

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vvegageethavenkateshSimRise

ishraBest_2014 Senior Member
ishraBest_2014
ishraBest_2014

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishra_bestluv

Disgusted is a small word to describe today's episode or rather the current track...
To be very precise I'm hating each and everyone in YHM right now...

Mihika for ruining everything... and marrying ashok (AFTER ALL SHE IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR BRINGING ABOUT THE CURRENT HAVOC IN BHALLA HOUSEClap)
Mihir for not taking shagun and adi with him
Bhalla family for being the most stupid... the awful ghar ka chirag...

ADI- that constipated child is such a pain... he should just die... ALL problems hi solve ho jayega... bhad mein jaye uska peeing problem... nonsense... 
Shagun- the DYAAN... have nothing to say about her.. I just want her to rot in hell

The lady herself
ISHITA- selflessness is good... but everything in a overdose is shit... and its high time that ishita should realize that its wake up time for her... and if she does not stop now like right now.. then I ll not feel sorry if ishra are seperated... Raman did want to go to dubai... but nahi JM ko laga ki adi is imp...

RAMAN- where is Raman????? where is RKB?? The man that we are seeing now has got only the job of nodding the head for yes to whatever JM says... I m happy that he listens to ishita.. but beta.. pyaar mein suno but apply your brain also...
he cares for ishita.. he loves adi... but raman use to love adi back in mani track when ishita was blamed by adi... he stood with ishita... RKB should take sides with the RIGHT and not ishita.. she is not always right... that day is not far when doc will ask or adi will ask ishita to leave and she will say adi ke liye... and all that raman would do is nod a yes... thats all really???? 
Precap- joke of the year on 31st... clap guysClap
He needs both his parents really?? what about the extra mother that he has (ishita)?? just throw her out of the picture... right????? Which type of counsellor says such a thing... I'm a doc myself and i know that the child needs his parents the most at this time but this idea of getting both parents who are seperated that also not now but years ago... heights... aisa kaun sa rule hai... bakwaas
CV should take a break and stop telecasting YHM for few days.. think out what they want to do.,.. 
I still remember the first day I watched YHM was in march... I was so touched by the show that I could barely miss it.. but know its like WHY DID I EVER WATCH THIS???D'oh

good post,  I understand your frustration. I just hope they clear this up pretty soon thats it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preitiishra_bestluv

kavi4u Goldie
kavi4u
kavi4u

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Totally agree...CVs need a round of counselling LOLConfusedConfused
ishra123 IF-Rockerz
ishra123
ishra123

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:08am | IP Logged
cv's want runnied our diwali,31 st. they very badly need counselling. IshRa also postpond trip na they will go next day .par cancel yaar.

Edited by ishra123 - 31 December 2014 at 9:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishra_bestluv

ishra_bestluv IF-Dazzler
ishra_bestluv
ishra_bestluv

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhasuressh

Perfect post!! U write everything what i exactly felt.forum is full on bashing with either raman or ishita but for me both are doing terrible blunder..the entire bhalla family,raman,ishita reacting like raman and shagun are.first ever people to get divorced and having kids .They are living seprately for past six years now all of a sudden he has stress,insecurity damm it..adi needs love, adi needs care but adi need bull shit!! Even my angel ruhi never gets this attention ..adi having bed wet problem but raman and ishita are behaving like adi is having some dreadful disease ..it's like a punishment for us to watch this crap..

I have got a single thing to say in all this I feel sorry for little angel RUHI...
where was this over care and love when ruhi was all alone for nearly 6 years... where was the extra care raman has for adi's smile now... where???? even he didn't care for her.. she was deprived of her parents love when she needed it the most... and still she didn't suffer from any such thing..  aur abhi this brat of 12 years is suffering from what not.. aisa kaun sa pahadh tuth gaya... and agar he is also sick then definitely he cant be sick because of his parents separation.. after so long???? 
to me he is affected more by shagun and ashok separation ... adi always took ashok to be his father... sounds awful to meThumbs Down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drishtimaurya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index