India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Father son bonding

myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Akbar hugs Salim and Salim happy. Akbar asks tell me honestly do you like some girl tht you do not want to marry. Salim nods his head yes. Akbar asks who is that lucky girl? Salim says do not know dad she wore a peacock mang tika. What is her name? asks Akbar. Salim says no idea dad all I know she hates me I am not sure why? Akbar says great you know your mom hated me before marriage and after too but I made her love me. Now I will become your love guru and ensure that girl loves you.

Salim feeling sleepy. Akbar takes him and makes him sleep on his bed and Salim says dad do not say mom I drank she will get angry. Akbar says I will not say you sleep and puts blanket on him and sleeps on deewan. Salim wakes up and has head ache and calls maid for water but Akbar gives him. Salim scared and gets up and Akbar says Sheiku baba enough now chose among these three girls and shows princess photo. Salim says but dad you said last night you will let me marry any girl I like. Akbar says that was yesterday I changed my mind today. Salim nervous.

Early morning Jodha comes and asks Shahenshah did you ask Salim whom he likes. Salim speaks in dad ears pls do not say mom I drank. Jodha asks tell me whom you like Salim I will speak to parents and fix marriage. Akbar says Jo begum enough Sheiku baba shall not marry for some more time. Let him be this is my decision. Jodha gets angry and says you father and son ganging and doing all things not listening to me. Jodha says drinks smell coming Salim did you drink and goes to him to check. Salim gets scared and moves back. Akbar comes in between and say I drank not Sheiku baba. Jo says Ok fine but Salim I do not want you drinking ever OKK and leaves. Salim says thanks dad for lying for me and both embrace and smile.

Early morning anarkali going to princess tent and murad and daniyal identify her as salim love and send her love letter saying meet me in my tent I love you signed Salim. Qutub tells Salim pls take your walihad taj pls I do not want any trouble. Salim says OK. Anarkali gets angry and goes to Qutub and shouts Shezade Salim and Qutub and Salim look at her. Anarkali goes to Qutub and gives him blasting saying what you think all are crazy of you? your position? how dare you send this letter blah blah. Qutub confused and shocked and Salim mermerised. Salim pinches Qutub and he says yes I sent I am Salim blah blah. Anarkali leaves from there. Qutub says what did I do? to Salim. Salim says give letter and reads and says I know who wrote this?

The Mna Singh taj poshi starts and Anarkali comes with princess. Man Bai mang tika breaks and anarkali gives her tikka to her. Aanrakli leaves saying I have work. Man Bai says come tomm. Man and Jagat sit and Akbar searching for peacock mang tikka finds it on Man Bai and says Jodha that Man Bai is Salim love. Jo very happy and both congratulate each other that their son found his wife.

Birbal goes and says sorry to Jodha that he spiked Salim drinks and that is why he told about his love to dad and that they both spent time in same tent and Akbar took care of drunk Salim.

Today I felt I was watching a 21st century family show because which 16th century prince shall be so open with his father about love etc? Even 21st century sons will not talk so open and convey thru mother/sister that they love some girl(atleast in india).  Next this man bai and jagat treating anarkali less like hair dresser and more like their college friend. Even worst anarkali some commoner going and screaming and abusing a crown prince cum next emperor(real Salim would have thrown her to his pet lions if some girl speak like that to him). Anarkali has too much attitude above her class. In 21st century no girl can dare go and shout at Prince William or any prince this girl abuses Salim(Ok so called salim) even if they are at fault

Edited by myviewprem - 31 December 2014 at 8:40am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

joiseKutty58Abi23Tarunika13katanaMallika-E-Tokasxitijj_akdha.forever_Pretty_meSukrutha--Royal---DZ-

_akdha.forever_ IF-Rockerz
_akdha.forever_
_akdha.forever_

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:42am | IP Logged
yess today we saw some good father son bondingSmile
like birbal said that because of sharaab bahut sare ache chiz hue...sharaab ke wajah se salim ne khul ke bataya that he like a girl and even jalal lied for salim to jodha..so i think credit goes to sharaabLOL
on a serious note,Winkits nice to see salim forgiving his parents and maybe one day he will understand why his parents did send him at the age of 9 years..but i guess before that day a big understanding is on its way in form of that stupid maang-tikka and because of that again salim will  misunderstand his parents.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SindhuMenon.GreekPrincess.

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update Big smile
the family scenes were cute
i liked the episode Smile
Pretty_me IF-Sizzlerz
Pretty_me
Pretty_me

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
father son bonding part was awesome... but we want more akdha scenes... why can't the cvs understand this simple fact????
katana IF-Dazzler
katana
katana

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
 In 21st century no girl can dare go and shout at Prince William or any prince this girl abuses Salim(Ok so called salim) even if they are at fault
Very Well Said Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_akdha.forever_--Royal--

Tarunika13 Goldie
Tarunika13
Tarunika13

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by myviewprem

Akbar hugs Salim and Salim happy. Akbar asks tell me honestly do you like some girl tht you do not want to marry. Salim nods his head yes. Akbar asks who is that lucky girl? Salim says do not know dad she wore a peacock mang tika. What is her name? asks Akbar. Salim says no idea dad all I know she hates me I am not sure why? Akbar says great you know your mom hated me before marriage and after too but I made her love me. Now I will become your love guru and ensure that girl loves you.

Salim feeling sleepy. Akbar takes him and makes him sleep on his bed and Salim says dad do not say mom I drank she will get angry. Akbar says I will not say you sleep and puts blanket on him and sleeps on deewan. Salim wakes up and has head ache and calls maid for water but Akbar gives him. Salim scared and gets up and Akbar says Sheiku baba enough now chose among these three girls and shows princess photo. Salim says but dad you said last night you will let me marry any girl I like. Akbar says that was yesterday I changed my mind today. Salim nervous.

Early morning Jodha comes and asks Shahenshah did you ask Salim whom he likes. Salim speaks in dad ears pls do not say mom I drank. Jodha asks tell me whom you like Salim I will speak to parents and fix marriage. Akbar says Jo begum enough Sheiku baba shall not marry for some more time. Let him be this is my decision. Jodha gets angry and says you father and son ganging and doing all things not listening to me. Jodha says drinks smell coming Salim did you drink and goes to him to check. Salim gets scared and moves back. Akbar comes in between and say I drank not Sheiku baba. Jo says Ok fine but Salim I do not want you drinking ever OKK and leaves. Salim says thanks dad for lying for me and both embrace and smile.

Early morning anarkali going to princess tent and murad and daniyal identify her as salim love and send her love letter saying meet me in my tent I love you signed Salim. Qutub tells Salim pls take your walihad taj pls I do not want any trouble. Salim says OK. Anarkali gets angry and goes to Qutub and shouts Shezade Salim and Qutub and Salim look at her. Anarkali goes to Qutub and gives him blasting saying what you think all are crazy of you? your position? how dare you send this letter blah blah. Qutub confused and shocked and Salim mermerised. Salim pinches Qutub and he says yes I sent I am Salim blah blah. Anarkali leaves from there. Qutub says what did I do? to Salim. Salim says give letter and reads and says I know who wrote this?

The Mna Singh taj poshi starts and Anarkali comes with princess. Man Bai mang tika breaks and anarkali gives her tikka to her. Aanrakli leaves saying I have work. Man Bai says come tomm. Man and Jagat sit and Akbar searching for peacock mang tikka finds it on Man Bai and says Jodha that Man Bai is Salim love. Jo very happy and both congratulate each other that their son found his wife.

Birbal goes and says sorry to Jodha that he spiked Salim drinks and that is why he told about his love to dad and that they both spent time in same tent and Akbar took care of drunk Salim.

Today I felt I was watching a 21st century family show because which 16th century prince shall be so open with his father about love etc? Even 21st century sons will not talk so open and convey thru mother/sister that they love some girl(atleast in india).  Next this man bai and jagat treating anarkali less like hair dresser and more like their college friend. Even worst anarkali some commoner going and screaming and abusing a crown prince cum next emperor(real Salim would have thrown her to his pet lions if some girl speak like that to him). Anarkali has too much attitude above her class. In 21st century no girl can dare go and shout at Prince William or any prince this girl abuses Salim(Ok so called salim) even if they are at fault

@Bold in Blue -- I agree completely. I was also taken back as to how any random girl can go and talk to Salim in this manner.Angry CVs have lost it completelyAngry.
If they are trying to do a repeat of Jodha Jalal relationship in earlier days days then also its complete thumbs down.Thumbs Down.
Jodha was the princess of Amer and and whatever she confrontation she had with Jalal was after marriage and also there was a certain grace about it. 

Cvs creativity is going from bad to worseAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_akdha.forever_

--Royal-- IF-Addictz
--Royal--
--Royal--

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:04am | IP Logged
yeah i really like father-son bounding...awesome scene..no doubt but i me too agree Salim openly says to Akbar- yes i m luv wid a girlShocked...is too much LOL nd Akabr promised to salim- jis s chaho us s Nikah karna..Wacko now day show Akbar break his promised Ouch

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top