Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

   
Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

SanDhir / ParSh AT#28 Tera Mera Hum Sabka 2015!<3 (Page 74)

foreverhers IF-Dazzler
foreverhers
foreverhers

Joined: 08 July 2014
Posts: 4188

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshinicool

Originally posted by -foreverhers-


Are woh buddha pura satka hua hai...
He's 1 yr older than me and we share the same birth date...
Pft! We fight tooo much.. Itna tih shaayad SanDhir ne bhi nahi kia hoga kabhi


buddha???ROFL
IF pr fight kro tum donon..
Mera pet dard krta h yaad krke


Agar hum dono IF pe ladne lage na toh fir ho gaya forum barbaad...
Ek din mein 50 ATs khatm ho jayega par humara jhagda nahi...

eid-ka-chand Goldie
eid-ka-chand
eid-ka-chand

Joined: 15 July 2014
Posts: 2167

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clars

i Cant believe these 2Day Dreamingintvs mein frends frends keh rahe hain and the pics say sumthing else only ,btw all these parsh pics just made my day ,am little upset of the wed spoilers but i think we are gona have a sandhir intimate moment very soon ,and we know hot hot it will turn out to beDay Dreaming

btw any points guessing who clicked this pic of harshi'sDay Dreaming

<img src="http://i.imgur.com/lokjZQ2.jpg" alt="" />

she has mixed along so well with his frends and family


Hayee Day Dreaming .. Thanx for the pics dear...
Don' t worry .. Miss the epi.s for some time... . everythingg will b alright.. Coz at the end of track... Sandhir bond will b sstronger... And love and intensity will increase only...

And yeah parsh should b together in real life too... Such amazing is their chemistry Smile
.Del.ici.ous. IF-Sizzlerz
.Del.ici.ous.
.Del.ici.ous.

Joined: 24 August 2014
Posts: 10859

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -foreverhers-

Originally posted by roshinicool

Originally posted by -foreverhers-


Are woh buddha pura satka hua hai...
He's 1 yr older than me and we share the same birth date...
Pft! We fight tooo much.. Itna tih shaayad SanDhir ne bhi nahi kia hoga kabhi


buddha???ROFL
IF pr fight kro tum donon..
Mera pet dard krta h yaad krke


Agar hum dono IF pe ladne lage na toh fir ho gaya forum barbaad...
Ek din mein 50 ATs khatm ho jayega par humara jhagda nahi...

bulaao use kl se yahaan..
2 din mein 1 AT khatm!!
U both r so cute 2getherROFLROFLROFLROFL
foreverhers IF-Dazzler
foreverhers
foreverhers

Joined: 08 July 2014
Posts: 4188

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by clars

i Cant believe these 2 Day Dreaming intvs mein frends frends keh rahe hain and the pics say sumthing else only ,btw all these parsh pics just made my day ,am little upset of the wed spoilers but i think we are gona have a sandhir intimate moment very soon ,and we know hot hot it will turn out to beDay Dreaming

btw any points guessing who clicked this pic of harshi'sDay Dreaming

<img src="http://i.imgur.com/lokjZQ2.jpg" alt="" />

she has mixed along so well with his frends and family


Totally agree with you clars..
Something is definitely brewing between the two.
I'm sure that Param's family would gladly make Harshita their bahuROFLROFL

Just look at that second pic of Harshita... She looks so ethreal..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eid-ka-chand

foreverhers IF-Dazzler
foreverhers
foreverhers

Joined: 08 July 2014
Posts: 4188

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by P.ritz

Originally posted by -foreverhers-

Originally posted by P.ritz

Nhi re dekh k for Keya and k for kejriwal air upar se itni thand me tu muflar bhand k niklegi to tjhpe ye suite b krega...ROFL

And ye tum dono kiski baat kr rhe ho...
MMeko kch smjh ni aying

There's guy named Shivam... Fortunately or unfortunately he is the only boy amongst all the girls in this forumROFL
He is my biggest enemy.


Shocked Shocked bichhara... Kaha fas gya.. Yha uski izzat ko khtra ho skta hROFL


Izzat? Uske paas koi izzat nahi haill saari moi ne utar diROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eid-ka-chand

eid-ka-chand Goldie
eid-ka-chand
eid-ka-chand

Joined: 15 July 2014
Posts: 2167

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshinicool

Originally posted by P.ritz

Originally posted by -foreverhers-

Originally posted by P.ritz

Nhi re dekh k for Keya and k for kejriwal air upar se itni thand me tu muflar bhand k niklegi to tjhpe ye suite b krega...ROFL

And ye tum dono kiski baat kr rhe ho...
MMeko kch smjh ni aying

There's guy named Shivam... Fortunately or unfortunately he is the only boy amongst all the girls in this forumROFL
He is my biggest enemy.


Shocked Shocked bichhara... Kaha fas gya.. Yha uski izzat ko khtra ho skta hROFL

ROFL
izzat pr khatra??Shocked
yahaan ki ldkiyaan sushil n sanskaari h!!
ROFL


Arre par kejri jese bataying... Uski izAt ko kaju se to pakka khatra h...ROFL
*runs before kaju see this comment*
foreverhers IF-Dazzler
foreverhers
foreverhers

Joined: 08 July 2014
Posts: 4188

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshinicool

Originally posted by -foreverhers-

Originally posted by P.ritz

Nhi re dekh k for Keya and k for kejriwal air upar se itni thand me tu muflar bhand k niklegi to tjhpe ye suite b krega...ROFL

And ye tum dono kiski baat kr rhe ho...
MMeko kch smjh ni aying

There's guy named Shivam... Fortunately or unfortunately he is the only boy amongst all the girls in this forumROFL
He is my biggest enemy.

ROFL
Moi ne do ldkon ko dekha h forum pr..
balashiv on d frndship day thread n mora bf


Tera BF bhi hai yahaan????
Kahaan hai woh???
Kya naam hai uska???
Kya karta hai woh???
Kyun hai yahaan pe??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eid-ka-chand

clars IF-Rockerz
clars
clars

Joined: 22 April 2009
Posts: 6680

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -foreverhers-

Originally posted by clars

i Cant believe these 2 Day Dreaming intvs mein frends frends keh rahe hain and the pics say sumthing else only ,btw all these parsh pics just made my day ,am little upset of the wed spoilers but i think we are gona have a sandhir intimate moment very soon ,and we know hot hot it will turn out to beDay Dreaming

btw any points guessing who clicked this pic of harshi'sDay Dreaming

<img src="http://i.imgur.com/lokjZQ2.jpg" alt="" />

she has mixed along so well with his frends and family


Totally agree with you clars..
Something is definitely brewing between the two.
I'm sure that Param's family would gladly make Harshita their bahuROFLROFL

Just look at that second pic of Harshita... She looks so ethreal..



i know Embarrassed and the pic above that harshi is clicking has actually been posted by param on his twitter accountEmbarrassed i think they have bonded really well after the proposal scene as they did shoot many intimate scenes after that ,even now wen u watch the epi u can see the chemistry ,the way he holds her ,the way she luks in his eyes ,intvs ka baat toh alag hain usme saaf saaf pata chaltna hain ki kuch to hain ,u know in that MDG party intv harshi feeds param a cake and then licks her finger and param is staring at her cutely Embarrassed

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Sandhir FF- Sandhir in a jungle *part 6 updated* page 10

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: TheSilentBang   Replies: 118   Views: 103394

TheSilentBang 118 103394 11 November 2015 at 12:55am by --Amaryllis--
||Sandhir & Engage Deo||~Sandhir 8th December scene~

2 3 4 5

Author: Wrackspurt   Replies: 37   Views: 7178

Wrackspurt 37 7178 03 August 2015 at 3:55am by Wrackspurt
SanDhir/ParSh LoveMechanics#29 We could write a bad romance NOTE PG.16

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: LoveMechanics   Replies: 1193   Views: 20133

LoveMechanics 1193 20133 04 January 2015 at 4:48pm by a2zahid
SanDhir / ParSh Love Mechanics#9 Celebrating SanDhir's togetherness

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Liana.   Replies: 1193   Views: 20024

Liana. 1193 20024 05 November 2014 at 9:45pm by HotFuzz
Sandhir, Sandhir everywhere *_*

Author: DoubleH   Replies: 5   Views: 5959

DoubleH 5 5959 30 May 2014 at 9:56am by CoffeeandInk

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index