Beintehaa

India-Forums

Beintehaa
Beintehaa

ZAYA SS : THE 12 MONTHS ( Chap 4 page 16) (Page 4)

KitkitMkb IF-Dazzler
KitkitMkb
KitkitMkb

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila_Shiri_Lee

wicked idea
continue soon
and 12 months..woaaahhh

Yes, 12 months, that's gonna be a long time
will continue :-)

sugar123 Groupbie
sugar123
sugar123

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Continue soon n PM me
LoveBeintehaa Senior Member
LoveBeintehaa
LoveBeintehaa

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Awesome update
Plz. cont soon
KitkitMkb IF-Dazzler
KitkitMkb
KitkitMkb

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar123

Continue soon n PM me

Thanks will continue soon 
KitkitMkb IF-Dazzler
KitkitMkb
KitkitMkb

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveBeintehaa

Awesome update
Plz. cont soon

Thank you will update soon !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveBeintehaa

KitkitMkb IF-Dazzler
KitkitMkb
KitkitMkb

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Chapter 1 : HAPPY NEW YEAR !

31st december 2013

New year , a day of celebration , a day where everything is forgiven , a new beginning ,a new page , on this day people meet each other , celebrate together , wish each other , a day meant to meet your loved ones. The New Year would have started with the ringing of her mobile phone , exchanging wishes , hoping for the best , then she would have welcomed all her family to come and gather at her place , playing games , exchanging anecdotes on each other , the fireplace adding charm to the small living room , the evening would have continued with a succulent dinner , ordered by the nearest french restaurant  , the countdown begins , at the same time , two love  birds would be making promises to each other , that will be forgotten soon enough , there would have cheers and secret wishes and the year would have started in the most beautiful way anyone could imagine . Alas , this year , her destiny had other plans for her , here she was in a unknown country , Australia , among strangers , who were  saying Goodbye to 2013 , but Aaliya Ghulam Haider was busy in welcoming the new year , she hated goodbyes , and this year had given her so much . All thanks to her chief , who had given her this opportunity to travel , with someone , who ...ya you guessed it right  Mr Zain Abdullah , the most annoying person in this whole world , who had change her life in the mere space of one year , she still remembers their first meeting .

Flashback:

31th december 2012

It was indeed a day of celebration , for the Haider Family , their elder daughter , Aaliya was coming back from Mumbai , to spend the last few days of the year , everyone was waiting for her , on the porch of their home , where she had grown up , indeed , the sherni of Bhopal was missed by everyone . 
 AAPI !!!  . The girl didn't even put a step on the floor , that she was already attacked by a horde of excited kids . 
 Guys , guys , let me breathe !  she said laughing .
She hugged every person , she met , sometimes , not even recognizing them , but the love was there , it's sufficient isn't it ?
 If you guys have finished asking her if she found any boy , can i meet her ? a voice teased .
 ANAAM , how are you girl , it has been so long ?  she asked her friend , taking her in a bone crushing hug . 
 AAlu , my girl , i missed you so much !  
 I also missed all this a lot !  
 Iam such a bulakaar , miss reporter , I invite you to the cruise party , which is happening to night , so you have to come .  
 But- . 
 I am not hearing any excuses today Aalu !  
 Main bhi aana chahti hoon , but i have to meet my new colleague , this is why i have got this holiday , bata nahi kis chinese restaurant main jage janab se milna hain , sun hai bara , flirt type hai .  she said , pouting .
 Tu bhi pagal hai , Aalu khud bore hogi , aur  usse bhi karwaogi , usse cruise party par invite karde ! 
 Nahi , nahi , main usse janti tak nahi , waise bhi main soch rahi this , usse mana kardoon , aur new year Ammi , Abu ke saath manaloon , kitni der baad miloon main unse ! 
 Miss reporter , I am warning you , you and your flirt type colleague are coming to the party , bas , uncle , aunty , samjhaye , apni beti ko ! 
 Aaliya bete , itne pyaar se party organize ki kaye hai , chali jao bete . 
 Paar , abu-. 
 Please Aapi chaliye na . 
 Thik hai chalo , i will just make a call and ask sir , if my flirty colleague can come or not? 

The city , too , was celebrating , decorated like a bride , she came on the boat , wearing a blue long dress , her hair naturally curled , a smile on her face , she was looking beautiful as always , but the happiness on her face added to her beauty .
The theme of the party was the masked ball , it's funny how when  you meet someone for the first time , you don't recognize yourself , because you are wearing a mask , trying to know the person , but keeping the mask and the distance intact , fearing of something.

Kis ke khayaloon main khoyi huwi ho ? a voice chirped behind her.
She turned to see Anaam , in a long white dress , masked with a black mask , frilled with glitter , a question mark on her face .

Kisi boyfriend kai ? 
 Shut up ! Kuch bhi !  she said , slightly hitting her on her shoulder .
 Tu bilkul nahi , badli i mean sab settle hogai hai, aur tu he ke , abhi tak single paithi huwi ho , do you know taht you are the most wanted bachelor in the town ? 
 Pagal hai tu ! Agar aana hoka to aajaye ka , Allah ne sab keliye koi banaya hai , to mere liye bhi koi na koi hoka !  
 Aalu , tu aur teri dounya , Allah hi jaane , accha sun , tu to janti ho ke , mujhe horoscope main , kitna shauq hai , janti hain , usmain likha hain , ke jis insan ko aap raat ke 12 baje dekhte ho , New Year ki raat to samajhlo vahi aapka  humsafar hai ! 
 So cheesy , ye sab kuch nahi hota , fizul ki baantain , aisa kesa hosakta hain , kisi ko bhi dekhliya , aur humsafar bangaya ? Very funny ! 
 Fizul ki baantain nahi hai , aur waise bhi , tu dekhlena , main jo kehrahi hooon , wo saach hai , main to maanti hun , iss liye main Zakir ke pas jarahi hoon sab se pehlo uski shakal dekhon gi , Bye !  
 humph , cheater cock , chor ke jaligaye mujhe . 

She turned to go towards her sister , when she felt someone holding her hand , and the next second , she bumped against something hard , when she looked up to see , what was that something .

Time had stopped .

She stopped breathing .

His eyes .

Were truly Allah's creation .

Never in her life she saw something so beautiful , it was something else , never in her life Aaliya Ghulam Haider , saw such eyes , eyes which made her  feel safe , but at the same time restless , his eyes were saying something to her , which she didn't understand , but touched the depth of her heart , never anyone touched her like he did , he placed his one arm around her waist , the other one on her shoulder , bringing her closer to him , he made her turn , twirl , but she was not aware of her surroundings , if she wanted something right now , it was to drown forever in the mischief of his eyes .

The music had stop , but they were still in each other arms , and she was still lost in his eyes , he came closer to her , and said in a voice that seemed a mere whisper to her.
 Happy New Year , miss Haider ! 
Voice over : Ladies and gentlemen , Welcome in 2013 !
His hands left her waist , he steadied her , and went away .
She stood there , remembering words and his eyes .

" jis insan ko aap raat ke 12 baje dekhte ho , New Year ki raat to samajhlo vahi aapka  humsafar hai ! 

Present :
 "Idiot , Abdullah !  she muttered under her breath , on the nearest bridge , in the chilly evening , sitting in the middle of it .
 Remembering me , do we ? 
She turned , surprised to see him here , and dumbfounded by his look .He was wearing a mustard coat , with a blue navy t-shirt , he looked good , like really good , but even , today , his eyes had work their magic on her , some kind of hypnose .
 Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho ? 
 Ye sawal main bhi pooch sakta hoon . 
 Tumse matlab .  she said indifferently .
 Oh , sorry chudail party chal rah hai kya , sorry to disturb . 
She looked at him again , she wanted to kill him , but he was so , so , SHUT UP , aalu.
 Kyon , fursaat milgaye , tumhari unn larkhiyoon se , yaa bore hora hai , aur aapne aap ko entertain karne aaye ho , bolo ?
 Jealous , are we ? 
He was smirking , he was making fun of her .
 M- Main kyon jealous hongi ? 
 Ye tum hi bata sakti ho . 
He was coming closer to her,  she took steps , backing down, his eyes , were scaring her .
Main koi jealous valous nahi , hoon tumhain , kya lagta hai saari dounya tumpe marti hai to main bhi , sorry to remind you , I am not that kind of girl , I don't care about you ! 
They were almost coming to the edge of the bridge .
 Really ?, are you sure , if that is the case , then there is a dysfunction between what you say and do . Do you really don't care about me ?
 No i don't .  She lied .
 You sure ? 
 Yes I -. 
 ZAIN ! 
she almost fell , she closed her eyes in anticipation , but was caught by him , as always .
 You have a habit of falling and liying , and truly speaking , you are better at the first one .
Haider stop lying , to yourself , both of us know that you care for me .
she looked in his eyes , they were so soft , so warm , she wanted to stay like this in his embrace .
 Kuch ziada peeli hai kya ? 
She said that fully aware , that he stopped drinking , the day she yelled at him because of his addiction .
 Pee to nahi hai , lekin haan , aaj main tumain challange karta hoon , main ye prove kardoon ga that you care for me . 
 In your dreams , Abdullah , Let's see we have 12 months . 
She said that in a tone of challenge .
His eyes changed of intensity , his look was intense , they were again saying something to her . He leaned towards her , and whispered , exactly like he did one year ago  Happy New Year ! 
His hands left her waist , he steadied her , and went away , and winked at her .

" jis insan ko aap raat ke 12 baje dekhte ho , New Year ki raat to samajhlo vahi aapka  humsafar hai ! 

I m very sorry guys for the delay , actually school has started , so was quite busy , now it will be an update every week , tell me how is and can you guess what will the next celebration and where ?

From Saleha

Edited by KitkitMkb - 10 January 2015 at 5:38pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

zayadreamlandCrazy4HarshIkaZaya2Riya5666AmazeballsFebi_Love_PreeAnnRosewoodLoveBeintehaaLaila_Shiri_Leecutestar12Zainedilbutterfly20bloodsheds_Butterfly_..DancingDoll..zaya.harshikaNazzz16zayalovekunakshafan26madhufx9...

Zainedil Goldie
Zainedil
Zainedil

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Lovely update Saleha Clap
re winded all of Zayas new year party ...loved it 
waiting to see how Zain will prove himself 
update soon 
Sim

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KitkitMkb

katmaan Goldie