Beintehaa

India-Forums

Beintehaa
Beintehaa

ZAYA SS : THE 12 MONTHS ( Chap 4 page 16) (Page 20)

zaya.fatima Senior Member
zaya.fatima
zaya.fatima

Posted: 27 April 2015 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KitkitMkb

Originally posted by zaya.fatima

The crackling fire of the candle , an intense atmosphere  inviting them , to lose themselves in each other , allowing to them to drown into the oasis of love .He was scrutinizing every contour of her face , trying to imprint her face forever into that shaped organ ,which beats harder , sometimes taking her name , when being close to her yet so far ...  Her eyes which used to enlighten him , were looking down, hiding from his , a long hide and seek which seemed never ending ." Why?"       She could not muster courage to look at him , to look into his eyes and spoke those cherished words , that her heart used to scream when the blueish sky would be pouring his heart out in form of droplets called rain  . Those words ,died a new death everyday  , when she was with him and could heard his unspoken words through his heartbeats ."Speak up , Aaliya ! "Let me go !"" I'm not holding you 
Wonderful job SalehaClap
The way you write the emotions intensity of inner feelings it is just amazingThumbs Up
Plz continue soon
Wow ! Kiran , right ? It's one of the last paragraph added , thank you for noticing it ! 

Yes you are right its Kiran Faima

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KitkitMkb

KitkitMkb IF-Dazzler
KitkitMkb
KitkitMkb

Posted: 27 April 2015 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

The crackling fire of the candle , an intense atmosphere  inviting them , to lose themselves in each other , allowing to them to drown into the oasis of love .He was scrutinizing every contour of her face , trying to imprint her face forever into that shaped organ ,which beats harder , sometimes taking her name , when being close to her yet so far ...  Her eyes which used to enlighten him , were looking down, hiding from his , a long hide and seek which seemed never ending ." Why?"       She could not muster courage to look at him , to look into his eyes and spoke those cherished words , that her heart used to scream when the blueish sky would be pouring his heart out in form of droplets called rain  . Those words ,died a new death everyday  , when she was with him and could heard his unspoken words through his heartbeats ."Speak up , Aaliya ! "Let me go !"" I'm not holding you 
Wonderful job SalehaClap
The way you write the emotions intensity of inner feelings it is just amazingThumbs Up
Plz continue soon
Wow ! Kiran , right ? It's one of the last paragraph added , thank you for noticing it ! 

Nice to meet you Kiran , pleased to meet you , so happy to meet you (Zain's style )LOL
zaya.fatima
zaya.fatima

Posted: 28 April 2015 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

Wonderful job SalehaClap
Plz continue soon

Yes you are right its Kiran Fatima
zaya.fatima
zaya.fatima

Posted: 28 April 2015 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

Wonderful job SalehaClap
Plz continue soon

Nice to meet you Kiran , pleased to meet you , so happy to meet you (Zain's style )LOL
LOL
Same here dear

StarsOnEarth Senior Member
StarsOnEarth
StarsOnEarth

Posted: 01 May 2015 at 9:21am | IP Logged
I am very very late...
Kaan pakad ke sorry.
Saleha,
Amazing update...
I loved those,"A day without Zain Abdulla..." lines!
Nailed it dear!!
I was smiling like an idiot when the prank was played!!
Continue soon
Thanks a lot for pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KitkitMkb

KitkitMkb IF-Dazzler
KitkitMkb
KitkitMkb

Posted: 01 May 2015 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by StarsOnEarth

I am very very late...
Kaan pakad ke sorry.
Saleha,
Amazing update...
I loved those,"A day without Zain Abdulla..." lines!
Nailed it dear!!
I was smiling like an idiot when the prank was played!!
Continue soon
Thanks a lot for pm

Oh Nidhi , I missed you , how are you ?
Don't apologize , i am glad you read and liked it , yes , i agree , the prank was a good one !
zaya.fatima
zaya.fatima

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
I'm waiting for the update 
continue soon plzzz
mariya19_ Senior Member
mariya19_
mariya19_

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Amzing..
Bautifuly written