continue  soon plllzzz plzzz...pretty plz
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by butterfly20

saleha...it's just wow...as alwys.
i just loved your writing.
so amazingly writtened..
and thanks 4 giving long update..
continue soon plllzzz plzzz...pretty plz

Haniii Long Time dear how are you ? Thank you for the lovely comment it means a lot , love you ;)
Hey Saleha!Read in one go,its amazing from starting till the last one.plz cont.asap.plz add me in your PM list.
Originally posted by Crazy4HarshIka

Hey Saleha!Read in one go,its amazing from starting till the last one.plz cont.asap.plz add me in your PM list.

Thank you dear ! It really means a lot and added you to my Buddy list ! ;)
Its an amazing story 
update soon  i'm waiting
Hey Saleha plz jaldy update karo na
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by zaya.fatima

Its an amazing story 
update soon  i'm waiting

Extremely sorry for the late update , coming in few seconds !
Posted: 8 years ago
Verry , very sorry , Kaan pakad ke Zaya style to all of you for this very late update , shame on me . I had exams and all but now i am here ! Dedicated to all of You , my BI family , love you guys i think it's quite long , tell me how it is , even if it's bad ! 

CHAPTER 4 : Hum Tum

1st april 2014
The whole office was dropped in a looming silence . The only audible sound was someone's footsteps on the floor of marble . She was anxiously pacing around the length of their cabin , occasionally glancing at the door and then at that majestic clock , whose tick tack was making her go restless . She refreshed her phone several times hoping to get any sign of life from him . A call , a text , anything .

It has been five long hours , five hours of an agonizing wait . She itched to call him , to ask him about his whereabouts, but that little voice in the back of her head was telling her to resist . Why did she even care ? He comes or not , it was not her problem , he must be still sleeping , or having a beauty bath dipping his body in that manly fragrance of him, which smelled vanilla with a tinge of sandalwood . Well , which smelled Zain Abdullah .

No , she wasn't thinking of Zain Abdullah's fragrance , she shouldn't be thinking of Zain Abdullah . Of how good he smells , or how wicked is his humor or how she gets restless , when he is not around her . No , she really should not think of Zain Abdullah . After all , who was he to her ? Just a colleague , nothing more , nothing less . 

She sat down on the chair , looking across the room , there was his desk with his name plate , letters written in a golden color like stressing ,on the personality of the man . Zain Abdullah , she thought ,more than a man, a riddle , a puzzle , which she never succeeded in solving . The name itself gave her a tingling sensation in her stomach and if you talked about that imbecile heart , who just needed an opportunity to race like a rushing car at his proximity .

He scared her sometimes . He was the total opposite of what she wanted . But did she really knew what she wanted ? He was the kind of man , who could made her want to pull her hair by it's roots , being the most annoying human being , but also made her laugh , till there was no air left in her lungs and he was also the one who could bring her a mug of piping hot Nesquik at odd hours of the night .

She was scared of this man like riddle . She felt that shell , that she built to run away from him , to protect herself to fall in his trap , cracking a little more , day by day . He was able to make her feel vulnerable , something she hated . It was like she letted her guards off , like he was some known lyrics to the rhythm of her heart . 

She was fully aware of that growing closeness , even the silence between those unspoken words were filled with the blissful sound of their heartbeat mingling to become one , something that she kept on denying to her heart , to the world and ... to him .

Before , spending a day without Zain Abdullah was considered as one of the best day of her life , it always felt good , but deep down , she knew that it was a good day but never a right one .

Now a day without Zain Abdullah , felt wrong , seemed wrong , nothing was the same . Nothing looked the same . Everything felt wrong . 

A day without Zain Abdullah , and the clouds would work as their own wishes , making the sky look like an old picture of black and white with shades of grey . The wind would blow so hard that made her hair looked as tentacles of silk . 

A day without Zain Abdullah , and the ride till their temporary office seemed like climbing the Mount Everest , the coffee was bitter even after adding four spoons of sugar . 

A day without Zain Abdullah and her nose looked out of proportion , as he always said making her go red as a tomato in fury .

A day without Zain Abdullah and she caught herself ,itching to talk to him , to fight with him , to eat with him , to discover the world with him . Simply to be with him . 

She did not remember, days spent without him , it was like some erased memories of her life ,forgotten pages of the journey that life was .

Because a day without Zain Abdullah and nothing was the same , she was not the same , everything felt wrong , so wrong .

Why now saying that she doesn't care about him seems the biggest lie of her life . She was tired to lie to herself because the thumping of her heart against her ribcage was speaking another tale .

Why ? Why everything looked so messed up without him ?

A knock broke her inner turmoil as she got face to face to Alissa , their colleague , breathing heavily , as she spoke in her thick Irish accent , her voice almost shaking .

"Z-Zain ! "
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She didn't realize when her feet brought her outside the office made of windows of glasses with a modern outlook .

She saw an ambulance . People were surrounded around it . She started walking towards it with painful steps . Fear was consuming her like the clutches of a tornado destroying the world .

The sound of the sirens of the ambulance were acting as a bitter hubbub assuming a threatening end.

She gulped down the lump formed in her throat as fear sank into her like a poisonous venom ,stealing the air out of her lungs .

The only face she wanted to see amidst this gathering , at this time was his .

As she got closer to the ambulance , the door of it got closed and it went like it came , a whirlwind .

Tears were threatening to split at any moment , she was not able to bear the suffocation that was surrounding every cell of her body acting as oxygen . 

She rushed back to the front door , to take the keys of her car , suddenly , she was welcomed by a crowd of people passing a million dollar smile at her .

" What happened ?"

She asked wiping a tear away .She looked confused , they just got the news of one of their colleague being admitted to the hospital and these guys were smiling as if they were getting a promotion .

" Why are you guys smiling as if you just won a lottery ? "

They started whispering among themselves as she was inexistant in the hall and than started laughing out loud .

"Congratulations , Aaliya , you just got fooled by the whole office ! Happy fool day's ! "

Her mouth formed a big "O" and she slapped her hand on her forehead and bit her lower lip realizing the date . 

Her state was inexplicable , tears were continuously rolling down her cheeks and a smile of relief kissed her lips . Relief of him being alive . Relief of him living .

" I won't spare you guys !"

" Aaliya , blame the head master of this whole plan, who gave us this idea . "

" Whose plan was that , because that was not funny !"

The lioness in her resurfaced at the mere thought of losing a closed one.

" Mine !"

Her heart found peace as her eyes met his . The usual mischief in his brown orbs were flooding like drops of honey to the softness of her green orbs , her throat seems dried as he took steps closer to her .

His amused expression changed in a split second to a concerned one . Seeing tears in her eyes was something so unusual . 

" Are you crying ?"

No response . She was staring him in a neutral expression .

" Aaliya ."

He shook her by her shoulder . This mouvement seemed to disturb her as the blank expression in her eyes took place of a feisty one .
She jerked her hand from her shoulder .

" Don't touch me , Abdullah !"

His face fell , he did not understand what he did to make her so mad at him . Everyone were staring at them , in anticipation .

" Are , Haider , huwa kya hai ?" 

As he again kept his hand on her shoulder , this time with an assuring smile , trying to depict her inner turmoil mirroring her restlessness in the color of those feisty eyes .

"I said don't ! "
This time she took a step aside as angry tears were now rolling . 

He looked in disbelief . What did he do now ?
" Aa-"
" Don't talk to me !" She took her attention back to their colleague .
" Guys please continue your work , we have a meeting tomorrow ! "

Her eyes spitted fire at him for an unknown reason as she walked past him , ignoring him . 

He stayed there like a statue , unable to move disturbed by her sudden change of behavior .

She banged the door of their cabin . She sat on the leather chair of her desk , laid her head on the back of it as she sighed in exhaustation .

Aaliya Ghulam Haider , the girl , who had an answer for everything was left lost with those countless questions , barriers that her heart had laid like an open gift .

Her eyes were tightly shut , flashes were submerging her , all the times spent with him , arguing , fighting , working as each other partner , he had enhanced her existence with a zeal and zest that made of her life a serene ride filled of storms and hurricanes .

Painful flashback of a looming fear . She had feared for Zain Abdullah . She cried for him .

Fear of losing him . Somewhere there is no comeback . 

She looked at her reflection in the mirror , her eyes were puffy red and her skin has turned pale , her eyelids dropping .

A prank . She reminisced herself bitterly . A prank , which made her stop breathing , that took away , the hope of seeing him back . 

Did he not realize that life was not a joke . His life was not a joke . Not for her . But why ? 

What was happening to her ? That was not the first time that Zain Abdullah played such pranks on her . So why did it Hurt so much ? 

Why was she afraid for him ? He was able to make her feel things that she did not want to feel , she was never depended on anyone , so why now ? 

He was able to make her weak ! To break that shell , her protection from him . 

But what if something really happened to him ? If that would have been her last day with Zain Abdullah ? Everyone can die , even Zain Abdullah . The only thought of it made her shiver .

We human beings , being attached to each other believe in the promise of the forever and after that . She never believed in it , she was well aware of the harsh reality , people come and go back , they are just temporary . 

He was able to shake the foundation of her belief . 

Why did it seem like if something had to happen to him , she would not be able to breathe again ?

Did she actually care of him ? 

No . He means nothing to her , that was the truth . Wasn't she repeating herself this again and again, every single time , her heart would flutter under his scorching gaze ?

If it was so , why was she crying ? 
Was she in l-?
NO ! She wiped away the stray tear which made his way on her cheek .

Aaliya Ghulam Haider had always ignored her heart . In the constant battle between her heart and her mind , it was always her mind who won . Always .

It would not be a man like Zain Abdullah , who would broke her resolve , she would not allow him .

He must be everything a girl wants . But he was wrong for her . He was not for her . She knew what she had to do . And when she decided even Zain Abdullah could not do anything.

Mission Ignore Abdullah is on !

-----------------------------------------
3rd April 2014

Two days came and went . Two days since he had seen her . Two days since he had heard her sweet like voice . Two days since that prank , two days since , her tear-stricken face was haunting him . 

He had been trying to talk to her , since two days but she was never here when he came to their cabin . 

Then he thought of waiting for her in the canteen , but she never came , she was skipping lunches , dinners just to avoid him . To avoid a face to face .

He just wanted to know how she was . 

In the office , everyone met her , talked to her , they even knew her schedule by heart except him , he was the only unaware soul, forbidden to even get a glance of her.

But he was Zain Abdullah , he was not among those who would back off . What did she think ? That he did not understand that she was playing the "ignore game" with him . But why was the question ? And he would get his answer by hook or crook !

The meeting was scheduled at 3 pm. He was impatiently waiting for the arrival of the remaining reporters and particularly for her arrival now the wait to see her was becoming unbearable . 

He had chosen his seat meticulously, so that she would be forced to sit next to him , by his side .

There she came in an off-white shirt , matching earrings and a black jean .

This is what he called a demure beauty , an eternal one , more than physically it was her inner Beauty that reflected .

If she was an element , her smile would be a sunshine , she could put anyone to shame , even the sun himself .

Her smile faded when she realized that the only seat vacant was the one next to him . Her eyes were searching for an emergency exit from a danger called Zain Abdullah .

There was no chance to back off . Everybody were waiting for her . She confidently walked to her seat , ignoring him , making him feel almost non-existent if she would not have glance at him from the corner of the eyes . 

"Besharam kahi ki ." He smiled devilishly .
He came to sit next to her as she pretended to be engrossed in reading the article . 

It had been two days ,since he had seen her so closely , how she would chew the back of her pencil as she was drowned in her world of words . Or how the breeze would make her hair fly and disturb her view but the strand was as stubborn as her . 

How he itched to pull those strands behind her ear , that sensitive spot . To look into her green color eyes , the reflection of a tormented soul . Her soul .

His admiring session had to make a break . 
Their producer made his way to the front seat .

"Guys , as you all Know the current state in Syria , we need a footage from there and you are the only remaining team . "

He was hardly listening to the producer's talk as he was to busy to make her talk to him or even look at him by any way . 

He started to bring his seat closer to her , as he did so , she pulled her chair to the left , not wanting to make any eye contact with him .

He repeated this action of his, three times before opting for the second plan .

He slowly but surely , bought his left hand close to her right one and in one swift movement interwined 
Her small palm in his warm one . 

She tensed up at his sudden action . He kept a board smile as she was trying to save herself from his clutches . 

She was making annoying faces at him , throwing curses under her breath , as he tightened his grip on her hand , under the table . 

Her anger was growing , like his grip he was acting stranger to the situation he had put her in , smiling to everyone .

"Choro mujhe . "She again tried to pull her hand , a futile attempt to his will .

He was in no mood of listening , in fact he tightened his grip on her fragile hand . 

"I said leave it , Abdullah !" She said that through gritted teeths , trying her best to control her anger , but still she was adamant she would not look at him . 

"Kyon , tum to kuch bhi kar sakti ho na , Bhopal ki Sherni Jo ho , yehi mauka hai apni taquaat ka proof dene ka . He said , almost mocking , a smile of content , looking everywhere but towards her .

As he spoke these words , he felt a priking sensation in his left hand as she dugged her nail , leaving her imprints unknowingly .

"Aie !" His scream was a loud one . Everybody looked at them , waiting for an explanation . 

He muttered a meek "sorry" at them , as they continued to discuss , still not releasing her . 

He whispered , to avoid to draw attention towards themselves . "Control , Aaliya Ji I didn't know that aap aisi bhi hongi ! Allah tauba ! Allah Tauba ! 

He tried to imitate her , but he had to admit , that little nose of her growing red added to her cuteness . 

She tried several times again but in vain . This Abdullah would never let her live in peace . Never .
It was futile to try again , it was a lost battle . She decided to heed her attention back to the meeting . 

"So basically , I need five people to go over there , the situation is quite delicate , but we need this news ! So who would like to go ? " the question of the producer was a direct one .

Who would go in the arms Of the death like embracing an old friend ? But that was their work isn't it ? Risking their life to get that piece of news , to get the truth . 

"I'll go there !"
Everyone looked at her in disbelief somewhat of baffled by the tone of confidence in her voice . 

But for Zain , it was more than a shock than anything , she knew it was risky , still ! But we are talking about Aaliya Ghulam Haider , the one who always stand up .

"And I would like to go with MY team only as in Alissa , Marc and John ."

She disowned him from their partnership , that was something he was not ready for .

"And me ?! " he asked getting up from his hair , eventually releasing her hand . 

" Chief , I will also go ! I have the right too " 

"Chief , I don't think everyone's presence is needed. "

"Chief , this mission is for everyone and not for a specifical individual !"
His voice masking the taunt and the anger , that was arousing in him .

"Mr Abdullah , I do not need your Precious camaderie and I can manage it alone ! This time she looked into his eyes , helding his gaze , playing a game with the erratic thumping of their heart . This time , he felt stranger to her , an unknown one , as she went away from the meeting room , not even sparing him a look ,a last time , something she always did . 

She wanted to go away from him , far away , the more he tried to get closer to her , the more she was
Pushing him , putting thorns in the way that lead to those confined heartbeats of her heart . 

She walked in the corridor drowned in the darkness of the night , the end of a tiring day , but she didn't knew , that the real "dhamaka" has yet to happen .

She closed the door of their cabin with her key . The plate was intact "Zain Abdullah and Aaliya Ghulam Haider" . She sighed , she would miss this cabin , but she had to go . 

She was about to turn to go , when someone took her by her waist and anchored her to the wall .

"Humphh" her protests died as that someone put his hand on her mouth , the touch was familiar , as she closed her eyes , a perfume , a well known one , not too strong , yet having a deep impact on her , fastening her breathing was a mere exemple to her current state. Her heart dancing in different forms of art , displaying those buried feelings named as a fragment of her imagination .

"Why are you doing this to me ?"
She opened her eyes to found his face , close to her , too close .

The candle near them had ignited the fury in his eyes making them look as a contrast of red and black , like a rose under the moonlight , whose wilted petals fell on the ground like droplets into the river . Was long gone the tender and promising look in his eyes . If there was not that lamp , the only thing she could see was his now black and reddish eyes. 

Those eyes , which made her a prey too easy for him , she just had to look into his eyes and she would be trapped into the deepness of his eyes , a black hole , losing herself , drowning in his world which had no emergency exit . 

Her silence was a punishment for him . A harsh one .

There was no cage between , he would always trap her between his arms , but this time it was different , he just pressed up his body against her , towering her like a shadow around a blossoming flower . 
The crackling fire of the candle , an intense atmosphere  inviting them , to lose themselves in each other , allowing to them to drown into the oasis of love .He was scrutinizing every contour of her face , trying to imprint her face forever into that shaped organ ,which beats harder , sometimes taking her name , when being close to her yet so far ...  Her eyes which used to enlighten him , were looking down, hiding from his , a long hide and seek which seemed never ending ." Why?"       She could not muster courage to look at him , to look into his eyes and spoke those cherished words , that her heart used to scream when the blueish sky would be pouring his heart out in form of droplets called rain  . Those words ,died a new death everyday  , when she was with him and could heard his unspoken words through his heartbeats ."Speak up , Aaliya ! "Let me go !"" I'm not holding you ."She realized that , but she could not move , she was like petrified , like her body has stopped to respond , to her mind's orders . " Go from here , Zain , I m in no mood for you childish antics , I hav- !""Just stop ! We are standing here from the last five minutes and you can't even properly look into my eyes and neither you are able to move! Talk to me , what happened ?"" Nothing happened ! Now please stop it ! " If nothing happened , so why are you so mad at me , It has been TWO freaking days , Aaliya ! Two freaking days , since i have seen you , kahan , kahan nahi dhooda maine tumhe ,canteen main , cabin main , but you were never there , why are you ignoring me ?""Just stop it , Mr Abdullah ! Apne aap ko itni importance dena baand karo , har baar "main mujhe" , Mere paas faltu waqt nahi ke main tumhare mazak main apna waqt zaya karti rahoon , iss liye , just move!"  She started to go , when he took her hand and in one swift movement twisted it behind her back ." Oh , ab me samjha , tum wo Fool day ki baat kaar rahi ho , iss baat paar ghussa ho tum , Aaliya come on it was just a joke !"" A joke ! Wow Mr Abdullah , dhaak deni paare ki aap ke ghatiya sense of humour ki !""Huwa kya hai tumhe , itna over react kyon kar rahi ho tum ?"" Main over react kar rahi hoon ? Bacchon jaisi harkate karte ho tum !"Her voice cracked at the end of her sentence as fresh tears made their way to fell noiselessly on the ground , but like always she held them back , afraid of breaking down in front of him ." Aaliya please , why are you doing this ,it was just a joke yaar , why are you so mad ?""Why I'm SO MAD ? Because You scare the hell out of me ! It was never meant to be like that , i was not supposed to -to ,No I-I "" Aaliya , stop it , please look at me ! "" Why did I even accepted to come with You here , it was a big mistake ." Her head was frantically moving trying to say something but like always , words never came ." A mistake ?"" Yes ! A big one ! I could came alone ,but no you have to be here at every single opportunity right !"" Shut up ! Just shut up ! you know what the truth is ? That under this disguise of a strong and independent woman , whose shell will never broke , you are a coward , Phattu ho tum ek number ki Aaliya Ghulam Haider ! "" Bohot ho gaya Mr Abdullah , aapki bakwaas sune ka koi shauq nahi hai , mujhe !""Ek minute hamesha saach bolti ho na , to saach sune ki himaat bhi raka karo ! Haqueequat to ye hai ke tumhe paarva hai,aur ab jab tumhe iss baat ka ehsaas horaha hai to tum bhaag naa chahti ho , hamesha ki taraah , mooh mor rahi ho apni feelings se , kahi doob na le tumhe , paar ek saach aur bhi hai  , tum kitni bhi koshish karlo inn feelings se chutkara paane ki , ye tumhe chain se jeene nahi dengi aur nahi main , to bhaagna baand karo aur saach ka samna karo ! Kyon ki we are a team and our mission will be successful only if we work as a team , as us .""Wow Mr Abdullah ! Ye khufiya Palao banana band karo , mujhe koi fark nahi parta na tab partha tha na ab tum j-jeeyo ya maaro , koi fark nahi partha !" Koi fark nahi parta ? To yehi baat meri aakhon main aakhein daal kar kaho , come on , Aaliya !"He put his finger under he chin , to meet her eyes ,mark of tears of pain were visible yet he ignored them like an illusion of his troubling thoughts ." Kaho na !"All her courage seems to fly out of the window as he looked deeply in her eyes , waiting for her words which would perhaps touch that single string in his heart that had found his own melody ."Tum j-jeeyo ya m-"She could not do that , she could never wish anything like that especially for him , her throat was dried and words seemed to died .He saw it in her eyes , for a fleeting moment ,she had again closed all the doors to her heart . He had started to find the keys , but perhaps , fate was not with them , whenever he was able to crack that shell of her ,to knock on the door of her heart , she would create new walls , hiding behind a facade and he would be forced to stay forever at the entrance just to hear a heartbeat , to mingle his with her . She knew that he would always be able to understand the meaning behind her words , to bore into her eyes and give her the mirror of her soul, bringing to life , her long buried feelings she knew it ,still she hide it . She was like a child inside the womb of her mother , too scared of the world , of him , secluded into her protective shell . When that child comes to world , as he breathes , he hurts ,but the pain is temporary and life moves on but she , she was afraid of living , risking her heart ."Rehno do , tumse nahi hoga ."He released her hand and for a moment her secret wish was to stay like in his arms .He took steps backwards and smiled . You are right Miss Haider , it was never about  us  , it was always about You and Me , Zain Abdullah and Aaliya Ghulam Haider , two people who can't even stand each other to care to bohot door ki baat hai . Figar maat karein ab apko disturb nahi karooga , maar bhi gaya tab hi nahi . Have a safe journey ."He left not even glancing at her , his steps heavy . He turned back and said his last words to her . Aur haan ek baat aur , kabhi mat bhulna Zain aur Aaliya saath hain to Hero warna Zero hain . Allah Hafiz ."They did not have the mere hint that that was just the beginning of their journey .

It's quite long , Tell me if you liked it From Saleha ðŸ˜Š