India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

Marvelous and brilliant episode

AlbusDumbeldore IF-Dazzler
AlbusDumbeldore
AlbusDumbeldore

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:13am | IP Logged
I guess the old SH is back after watching today's episode.

Today's episode started with Randhir forcing sanyukta to join internship in Renuka's company to destroy her.
On the other side Sanyukta was thinking about Randhir and herself to join her dad's company .poor girl she thought that the misunderstandings will be cleared between Randhir and his dad.

How can Randhir say that his and sanyu's motto is same i.e to destroy renuka!!!
Today Sanyukta was right..Relationship is not one sided thinh ,both people's decision are considered equally important.

I agree at one point with Randhir that he was the only one who supported Sanyukta when she was thrown from her house by her dad but he wrong at the other side.
Sanyukta is ready to support Randhir but not at his stupid motto.
He doesn't understand that his and sanyu's situations are  different. Sanyukta was helpless ,she didn't had any support and she  didn't take revenge from her parents .
Here atleast Randhir has sanyu to support him there is no point in taking this stupid decision.

Parth was also right about Randhir's impulsive nature.In today's episode I say some fear in sanyukta's eyes for Randhir which I didn't like .She looked so scared and she was worried for Randhir. But Parth stopped her at right moment.Supporting Randhir is correct but supporting him in his selfish motto that's wrong.
Poor girl she was ready to support Randhir,she didn't want to leave Randhir.She knows that if she leaves him he will broken and repairing Randhir will be beyond the limits.She also knows that what Randhir is capable of which Parth cannot see.
A big hatss off to Parth Clap .

One thing I didn't understand that why the hell Randhir landed himself to Agrawal's office.what was the need to tell him or why did he told Kishore that sanyukta will not be doing internship in his company.By doing this blunder he has added more fuel in Kishore's anger and indirectly it boosted Kishore's confidence about  his decision.

I think maybe he knows about sanyu's dad 's wrong intention or he doesn't wants Sanyukta to join her dad's office so Sanyukta could support him.
Well the second option is true then no words to say!!Cry 

The cutest scene was Sanyu's childhood,her visit to her dad's factory. From childhood sanyukta was always hungry for the machines.engineering runs in her blood,it's her passion.
i was shocked when Randhir said to stop her nonsense.
It was her past and whatever he is doing is for their own future.This part is actually wrong.It's not about their future but a way for destroyal of sandhir's relationship.

In today's episode I really felt bad for Randhir but at the same time it made me to hate him.
At the end it's not Randhir's fault it's the situations that has forced Randhir to do all this.

In reality also,sometimes the situations creates  a person is forced  into something which he doesn't wants to .

Today Sadda haq also taught us a new chapter about relationship ----
No matter what if you are in a relationship with the person whom you madly love ,sometimes your priorities always  is  not your lover,it may be family or anything which is important for you.

hats off to CVS.They are potraying Sanyukta's character really well.What I have always loved about Sanyukta was no matter if she's in relationship or single or how bad her parents have mistreated with her ,her family will always be the first priority,her love for her her dad especially her mom.
But the problem is when Kishore will understand her daughter!!
I completely disagree with Kishore he didn't and had never understood her daughterAngryAngryAngry

Randhir understands sanyukta ,takes care but still he didn't fully understand the reason behind Sanyukta's dream,her dedication when Sanyukta was trying to explain him.
This was the crucial part of  day's episode.

Another amazing part is Kabir is back !!!Yipee!! 
Maya hats off to you dean.Supporting VardhanEmbarrassedSmileSmile.Woah Kabeer is gonna stay in FITE.I hope he becomes professor of FITE.We might get to see some TASHAN scenes of Kabir and Vardhan AND PKC Tongue hopefully WinkWink

Precap: Dont shoot me but I found Randhir's step bro's GF really cute.
His step bro is really idiot.What a stupid challenge .Poor thing doesn't knows that his GF will be gone forever away from him Ouch.
I guess this will be the starting of Renuka's downfall Confused

At the end today's episode was worth watching .many people were dissappointed after reading spoilers but when I saw the episode only 1 word came into my mind  "AWESOME".
This is what I wanted to say.There's a difference between reading and watching.

Thanks to CVS for giving such a brilliant episode on the  last day  of 2014.

Ohh wish you all a very happy new year and looking forward to see Sadda haq episodes in 2015Smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

niki-rocksSandhir143arthuILuvParshBornAriescoolishparul.Vyshali.Anamika2692001CrazySandhirianJosmi01Shee_xaanshivika838a2zahid

-DragonFire- IF-Stunnerz
-DragonFire-
-DragonFire-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:03am | IP Logged
I completely agree with you. The episode was outstanding. But what's next ? It is very difficult to make RD understand anything. Till now Sanyukta was the only person who was able to show the right path to RD upto some extent. But now who will make RD realise his mistakes?
Only one hope remaining VARDHAN SIR.
AlbusDumbeldore IF-Dazzler
AlbusDumbeldore
AlbusDumbeldore

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monika_a

I completely agree with you. The episode was outstanding. But what's next ? It is very difficult to make RD understand anything. Till now Sanyukta was the only person who was able to show the right path to RD upto some extent. But now who will make RD realise his mistakes?
Only one hope remaining VARDHAN SIR.

I agree with each an every word of yors.
I guess for every Sandhirian  Vardhan is our only hope.
His wrong deeds will make Randhir understand
Supertrouper Goldie
Supertrouper
Supertrouper

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:02am | IP Logged
I think Sanyukta will b the one who ll break up with randhir after she comes to know about his flirting/cheating with the step bros gf.
And mayb just mayb randhir ll realize what this revenge will lead him to.. Loss of the person whom he loves the most and who loves him equally if not more in return..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlbusDumbeldoreAnamika2692001clars

a2zahid IF-Stunnerz
a2zahid
a2zahid

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
i agree the episode was awesum.the whole team of SH have done outstnding job A BIG THANK U to CVs .. one is i hope they dnt drag this track tooo much
Shee_xaan IF-Rockerz
Shee_xaan
Shee_xaan

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Well said.  Agreed
Mahi2012 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahi2012
Mahi2012

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by a2zahid

i agree the episode was awesum.the whole team of SH have done outstnding job A BIG THANK U to CVs .. one is i hope they dnt drag this track tooo much

Seriously parsh nailed yesterday 's epi.
Evn ankit sir as a parth he did  his fantabulous job as a true frnd.
N ya even i thnk dis track should nt dragged 2 much.
Coz it vl be vry difficult 4 evry sandhirians 2 wtch dis track.

shivika838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivika838
shivika838

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:10am | IP Logged
amazing post Clap

Go to top