Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

Hum Tum...its only u and me...Ch -15e pg:46&Index updated-PG-1 (Page 7)

eishe10 IF-Rockerz
eishe10
eishe10

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
brilliant update

PMOHANTI1774 Groupbie
PMOHANTI1774
PMOHANTI1774

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 7:01am | IP Logged

Chapter -4 -A

Morning sunlight wakes up Kalpana...she gets up and stretches her arms and smiles looking at Raghav,who is peacefully sleeping...then she sees her state and quickly grabs his tshirt and wears that...she slowly gets out of the bed and is about to go,when she felt two strong pair of Arms holding her from her waist are pulling back to the bed...she falls on his chest and he hugs her whispers...

R:Where are you going?...today is our 16th anniversary so we will have 16 rounds...humm...what say you?

K: Super shy...(giggling)...so when we celebrate our 50th anniversary...50 rounds...

R:Ya...why not...

K:Crazy fellow...

Both hug tightly and then he gets up gathers his tracks ...He pulls her to kiss her lips...she quickly breaks the hug and runs from there

K:Chee...i hate it...when you kiss me without brushing...stinky fellow...(runs to the wash room)...

R:But I love it...whenever you kiss me...(pouting)...

After 2 mins...she opens the door and throws the t shirt to the bed...He runs towards the bathroom and quickly gets into it...she push him out of it and bangs the door

K: (Shouts from the bathroom)...you are really crazy... but i love you ...you are my crazy Raghav...

He smiles and says...I love you...i am going to study to get ready...and gets into his tracks and tshirt and goes to the study room s bathroom to get ready...he open the door only to find Adi sitting on the chair practicing his guitar and Ana sitting on the floor having her morning tea.

R: Goodmorning babies...

Adi: Babies...do not call me baby...

He comes and hug adi and says...my sweety ...My Rolly polly

Adi:Dad...

Ana:Rags uncle can I also get a morning Hug from you...

R:Why not...come Ana...

He hugs both of them...(Adi is a plum guy)

R:Guys I am stinky ...as per Kalpana and I need to take a shower...can I use this washroom...if you guys do not mind...

Ana: It's your house Rags uncle...

R: Thanks Babies...Ya...Adi...just hit the Gym now...as you need to reduce all the baby fat...

Adi:Baby Fat?...i am actually fat dad...i am just going to gym now...come Ana...lets go to gym

R:Why Ana...she is so thin...she will vanish if she exercises...

Ana:I want to actually build up some muscles and also encourage Adi to do gyming...

R:OK...See you guys...

He goes to take a shower inside.

Down stairs Maya came outside with her cup of tea to enjoy the morning and Sammy saw Sammy settled in the garden chair

M:Good morning...

S: Mroning

M:What do you do now a days...

S:I do run an NGO ,which takes care of prevention of teenager trafficking and rehabilitation in West Bengal...i work in hilly towns of Siliguri, Jalpaiguri and some part of Sikkim

M: What about photography

S:I Still do that, we settle the girls and get them married at our costs and I make videos of their marriage and give them as gifts...we have some 147 marriages already done as per rehalbitation programme.Ya... I am here for some cases...and will be done by next 2 months and go back to siliguri again.It's a beautiful town...in my free time I click pictures of mountains...so when will you join your work...

M:Next week...i need to find out a house...

Just them they heard Raghav's voice...

R:Good morning...why look for house...stay with us na...By the way I can charge you rent as I am a pure businessman...

M:Rags...how can I stay with you people that too for 3 years...

R:Why cannot you...

M:Will Kalpana be ok?

R:Ya ...why...she won't be...she is clear about my intention towards you since 6th Jan 1994...the day I proposed her...and I have been a loyal husband...

M: Rags...just ask her once...

Just then Kalpana comes and says

K: Why asking me...am I not your friend...only Raghav is your friend...

M: Not like that...Me, Ana...2 of us

K: I kind of like Ana...and she and Adi bond well with each other...you know adi was always a lonely child...but I can see him opening up with Ana and they share a good bond.

R: You know Kalpana...Adi is willingly gone to gym today...because of Ana...

TO BE CONTINUED...4-B

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

mayflowergardennup0304asmita24kallaichitra8708Legalaila26apsa243AnniesmimiiRakapaulsinghaniaNesanshekiSukku24Tilottama09kalbhavsnaharkhan123kinnapatelCinderella81Autummyadanudarkloveriampriya_remixpremapriakaFly2TheStarsabxetzlolorSamBrickaswara2504sweet1308eishe10sampa79DimpleAggarwalDiVirgoMagicalMadness...Natasha...

sweet1308 IF-Rockerz
sweet1308
sweet1308

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Its really lovely update ragna romance adi ana talk n conversation of saya beautiful 
Update soon 
It was a perfect family wiz this six

Edited by sweet1308 - 09 January 2015 at 7:08am
abxetz IF-Dazzler
abxetz
abxetz

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Nice update Big smile
premap IF-Dazzler
premap
premap

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Interesting. But after reading your 'Tere Mere Sathe...' Your new FF is 'luke-warm' ! Sorry, that's my pov/   May be its the start and will 'heat-up' as it progresses. Whatever, I enjoyed reading pi. Thanks. I have become an ardent reader of you stories , of late.!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PMOHANTI1774

ovee IF-Dazzler
ovee
ovee

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Lovely update. Waiting for ur next update
aanchuxoxo Goldie
aanchuxoxo
aanchuxoxo

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 2:01am | IP Logged
ur all updates r fabulous,I read dem in 1 go...ragna r married nd hv a son wow loooks interesting...I think prem is behind frank murder nd maya lost her baby felt sad 4 her...ana nd adi wow...luv dem
Continue soon can't w8 now
swara2504 IF-Rockerz
swara2504
swara2504

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 3:24am | IP Logged
lovely update

Go to top