Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

Hum Tum...its only u and me...Ch -15e pg:46&Index updated-PG-1 (Page 46)

riaka IF-Dazzler
riaka
riaka

Posted: 24 August 2015 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Waiting dear 

MadhuGupta Goldie
MadhuGupta
MadhuGupta

Posted: 05 September 2015 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Please update
PMOHANTI1774 Groupbie
PMOHANTI1774
PMOHANTI1774

Posted: 16 September 2015 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Chapter 15E

The night was calm, Raghav looked at the sky at twinkling stars and smiled. He sighed thinking how times have changed...few months back he met Kalpana and now she is his love of life. Life has taken a positive turn and now he needs to think beyond, think about future and most importantly his career to prove himself suitable for Kalpana. He had many questions floating in his brain and he decides to speak to someone who can help him with some direction...he thinks of Maya...then decides against it as while speaking to her, he might blurt out about Kalpana and himself, which kalpana will not like ...then he decides to speak to his Mom... Gauri who is talented and has good business sense as per him...but how and where to start...he finds it hard to speak to her...but then it's his mom only...on top of it she seems to like Kalpi too...more over he is not going to speak directly about kalpi and him, it's about his future which he needs to discuss with her.

Thoughtful and happy, he moved towards the swimming pull, he got an urgent need to speak to Kalpi...but how...he again felt lonely and confused, he wanted Kalpi by his side...he thought of swimming in the pool, he changed and took a shower and got into the pool, started swimming.

Kalpi got up from her sleep and wanted to drink some water, she had and then looked outside of the window and saw someone swimming in the pool, she went towards the pool and found out that it was Rags, she stood there admiring him swimming in the pool.she was lost looking at him,rags realized that someone is watching, he looked bak only to see Kalpi standing near the poolside chair looking at him. He came out quickly and ran to her and hugged her tightly...

R:I was missing you already...can I get my peg

K:You are so greedy(pushed him)

He came from behind and hugged her

R:Happy birthday baby...

K:thank you

R:only thank you,where is my return gift

Kalpi turned around and started to kiss him.

Gauri got up from her sleep,did not see Kalpana ,she went to wards the window and saw some one standing in swimming trunk...near the pool...she thought who it could be...she put on her specs and went towards the pool.when she came near Them,she could see Kalpana kissing Rags...she stopped...looked at them with adoration...oh my kiddo...is now grown up kissing his girlfriend...They were breathless and stopped kissing,Rags saw a shadow,he turned around and saw Gauri standing and smiling at them...both blushed profusely and did not know where to look...gauri came near them and hugged them both and said

G:Since when...haan,,,Rags you started hiding things from me.

R:No...oh...Mom...it's ...I mean to say (could not find a single word to say)

Gauri came near Kalpi,who was looking at the floor...pulled her face up to look into her eyes...Kalpi hugged her back and said...aunty...

G:I Know...I know...i am happy,but it's not good to stand In the garden in the middle of the night and kiss each other...got it Kalpana...lets go inside... and sleep and I will speak to you tomorrow both of you separately.

Rags and Kalpana were still blushing...

G:Lets go...stop blushing

The trio went inside the mansion, Gauri went to washroom and getting the chance Rags kissed Kalpana and said...good night sweety...see you tomorrow morning.

Kalpana was still in a dazed state,she could not believe her luck,since last few hours her life has changed a lot...it turned into a phase,where she wanted to fly in the sky with her wings wide open...she was very happy,the shy,sober and serious Kalpana has seen what happiness meant and called and was imagining her future with Rags.

Rags came to his room and saw the gift box for Kalpana and kissed it...

That night Gauri,Kalpi and Rags had beautiful dreams and slept peacefully.

Early in the morning Sammy got up and went to the flower shop and got white roses for Kalpi and came back home with his beautiful collage card and knocked the door,gauri woke up and opened the door only to find Sammy.

S:Aunty actually today' s Kalpi's birthday.

G:I know,I have organized the same in a near by hotel we will all go there in the evening,the whole day lets not wish her and act as if all of have forgotten her birthday and in the evening take her over there and celebrate...go tell all your friends too.

S:Wow aunty that's a cool idea.I will inform all.

Sammy was very happy and went to speak to Pakhi and Maya.Gauri went to kitchen for overseeing breakfast.Rags got up and came to Kalpi's room and closed the door and kissed her deeply,she also kissed him...and said I am so happy,this is the most memorable birthday of mylife...i am so happy rags...

R:We will always celebrate your birthday together...i love you my sweety.

Both were happy and hugged each other tightly

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

LegasangeethbalaNesanshekiaahana123KAPPorwal01kalbhavschitra8710anuroseSukku24diti96nikkiarora093Appuu_AshLoverNiki1980yadanuMadhuGuptadeepu_kuttyNandinisaiFrozenfantasy-Maggi-Hanz91Cute_KateriakaFly2TheStarssweet1308SamBrickasampa79eishe10Ragna1302shahsb_26

Cute_Kate IF-Dazzler
Cute_Kate
Cute_Kate

Posted: 16 September 2015 at 9:46am | IP Logged
How Lucky is Kalpana Embarrassed I really Love this Raghav of your story. He is suchha a sweet heart.

I am always looking forward for updates of your story. Had caught up with it last week, and I am loving it. Thanks for the index as well Big smile .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aahana123MadhuGupta

Nandinisai Goldie
Nandinisai
Nandinisai

Posted: 16 September 2015 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Nice update
MadhuGupta Goldie
MadhuGupta
MadhuGupta

Posted: 16 September 2015 at 9:58am | IP Logged
lovely update.