Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

Hum Tum...its only u and me...Ch -15e pg:46&Index updated-PG-1 (Page 44)

Niki1980 Goldie
Niki1980
Niki1980

Posted: 12 August 2015 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Nice update...pls update soon

kinnapatel Goldie
kinnapatel
kinnapatel

Posted: 12 August 2015 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
SmileClapfinally u update this beautiful story .thank you awesome update .sammy got to known about ragna .please try update soon please
SamBricka IF-Rockerz
SamBricka
SamBricka

Posted: 12 August 2015 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
waiting... Plzz update nxt chappy...
PMOHANTI1774 Groupbie
PMOHANTI1774
PMOHANTI1774

Posted: 14 August 2015 at 9:00am | IP Logged

Chapter 15 d

All were in their respective rooms and Sammy,Kalpi and Rags were in Rags room.A doorbell rang up,Ramu went and opened only to find Gauri with her luggage.

R:Mam ,You...you were to come 2 days later.shd I bring tea/coffe.

G:Nothing...i want to first see Rags...where is he...he is in his room.

She went to Rgas room and the door was closed...she was surprised and knocked at the door.

Rags opened the door and was surprised to see her

R:Mom...how come you are here today

G:Why//...cant I come to see you 2 days before?

R: (scratching his head)no...it's not like that.

Gauri came inside Rags room and found Sammy and Kalpi sitting on the side sofa ,Both got up and greeted her.Gauri hugged Kalpi affectionately and said that she looks very beautiful and is glowing.Sammy greeted Gauri and she smiled to him.

G:So how was the trip till now...hope I am not bothering you people.I missed Rags hence I came here.

Then she walked slowly towards her room,Ramu came behind her and told

Ramu: Mam,actually updtaires one room s bathroom is not functioning so Kalpana is staying in this room.

G:That's fine,can I share the room with you kalpana.

K:Why is this question,this is your house,I can move upstairs and share with Pakhi/Maya.

G:No beta...share with me,this room is bigger...i am fine...I hope you will like my company.

Rags was smiling seeing his moms bonding with Kalpi.

G:Ok ...now where are others,I will not disturb you guys with your plans but I wanted to have dinner with you,so lets go to some restaurants and have some family dinner.

Sammy went upstairs and called all.Pakhi came running to Gauri so was Maya.Sonia was upset seeing Gauri as her plans to have her time with Rags is spoiled.

Everyone got ready but Sonia said,she is not fine so she did not go for dinner.Akash was not well he also stayed back,he was also upset with gauri's arrival as he wanted to have some time with kalpi alone.

Rest all went with Gauri,they went to a 5 star hotel ,both kalpi and Sammy were getting conscious, But Rags and Maya pulled them back to normalcy.

Gauri was sitting in the corner with Rags at one side and Maya at the other side,Kalpi was sitting next to Rags ,Sammy was sitting in front of Gauri and Pakhi was beside Sammy in front of Rags.

Rags hold Kalpi's hand tightly and bent down to pick his hanky and kissed her hand and assured through his eyes to Kalpi to just relax and Mom is fine.Kalpi was fine,she was not worried at all.Gauri ordered all favorite food of rags,but found that Kalpi is a vegetarian, so she again order for her.Rags was happy that his mom is taking care of Kalpi.Pakhi was happy and was dreaming her being with Rags alone and dancing in the corner of the restaurant. Then actually the live music guys called people to the dance floor, Sammy and Maya went and were dancing ,Sammy felt something attractive in the eyes of Maya, he was lost in her, he did not realize that he was dancing too close with her, she also felt some strange attraction towards him.They were lost.

Pakhi called Rags for dance so he went with her but he was glancing at Kalpi and was calling her with his eyes.

Gauri started to talk to Kalpana.

G:So how is your MBA coaching going on, I heard you are really bright in your studies.so what do you want to do.

K:My aim is to get into the best MBA college in india and I plan to do specialization in HR.

G:Wow HR...that's great.We plan to invest in a global non banking finance company who are planning to open their operations in delhi to start with and the HR head of this organization happen to be wife of one of my best friend who is helping us to set up the cosmetics company in india.

K:Wow aunty...that's great neaws.

G:Oh ...they are in goa too these days, we can connect together with them,I will introduce you to them ,she can guide you more.

K:Thanks aunty,you are helping me

G:Not like that,what about Priya.

K:She is in the topper in her engineering.

G:I am so happy for you guys ,...humm can I request something to you

K:Tell me na aunty, what's it.

G:Can you help Rags with his studies, he is... you know intelligent but he never serious ...i mean to say he does not have an aim in life.

Kalpi smiled, K:No Mam,I think he is just fine.

G:What fine, he is like his father, not serious about anything,all these businesses are actually dealt by Mr Mathur mostly and yes someone else...(she was silent)

K:Who else aunty

G:No nothing, hey I am keeping you busy with my talks,go enjoy with your friends and dance with them.

K:No aunty,I liked these discussions.

Gauri smiled...

G:You birthday is tomorrow right,what do you want as a gift from me

K:Aunty ...no...nothing special...

G:Come on Kalpana...say it na.

K:I have not thought of

G:OK think and let me know,tomorrow...now pls go and dance with your friends

K:No...Aunty...they are dancing in pairs...I canot fit in.

They continued with chit chat. Rags was dying to dance with her.

R:Pakhi...lets get our selves a mocktail atleast...I am thirsty

P : IN HER MIND...HOW CAN I TELL YOU RAGHAV ...I am thirsty for your company...

R:Come na

Rags and pakhi came back to Gauri and Kalpi.Rags coughed a bit to gain Kalpi's attention but she was busy conversing with Gauri.Rags thought some thing and smiled then he accidentally spilled his drink on kalpi's frock...

R:Oh no...i am sorry...

K;It's ik,I will clean it up.(while wiping her frock with tissue)

R;Come I will show you the washrooms...come

Rags went with Kalpi outside if the restaurant towards the main lobby and grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the lift.Once the lift door closed,he pressed the stop button in between and gave a naughty look to Kalpi,All these while kalpi was asking where are you taking me,what is this,but rags did not answer but pulled her to lift.

Rags started to kiss her deeply,she was also kissing him back,after 5 mins both realized they are in lift and they need to go back.By now kalpi realized rags has eaten all her lipstick

K:What do I do now,all my lipstick is gone.

Rags looks here and there and found the hotel parlor at the corner of the lobby,he asks the manager to help him with some cosmetics which he wants to buy for Kalpana.The manager organizes and gets one to Rags,Kalpi quickly puts that one and come back to the restaurant and rags said he will come later.Rags goes and buys n entire set of lip sticks for her and packs them and ask the hotel guy to deliver at his mansion.

Once in restaurant,Gauri asks why she took longer time,Kalpi was blushing,Gauri could sense something different in her behavior and thinks in her mind to ask Rags about her.Maya and Sammy were lost in dance,they experienced a different feeling for each other today,but once the dance was over both were serious/thoughtfull and were not talking to anyone.

After dinner everyone comes back to mansion.While saying good night to Maya,Sammy looked the otherway and said goodnight and quickly vanished into his room.Kalpi found it strange,But she came back to her room.while climbing down stairs to her room ,gauri had a mild ankle sprain and she quickly came to her room and was massaging her foot with some medicines.When kalpi saw her,she asked with concern and pulled the medicine from her hand and applied on her legs.She made her sleep on the bed and massaged her leg.Pakhi was in dreamland now having danced with Rags in the restaurant.Rags was in cloud nine when he saw kalpi and gauri bonding well with each other and bid good night to them and went to sleep,while going inside his room stealthily he gave kalpi a flying kiss and went off,kalpi widened her eyes and blushed.

Gauri closed her eyes she was feeling better...she started to talk about her business,her things on and on,and once she opened her eyes he found her sleeping in sitting position on the side chair,she got up and asked her to come and sleep on the bed.Both slept peacefully that night.After so many nights Gauri was feeling peaceful and not worried for Rags as she felt he is in good company with Kalpi like girl.

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

LeganimmynatarajanNesanshekimimiisangeethbalachhreknikkiarora093meenukansalpritii_20souhasiniSukku24diti96akshara82Rumana1237kalbhavschitra8710NandinisaikinnapatelyadanuCinderella81Niki1980Fly2TheStars-Maggi-riakaabxetzRagna1302SamBrickashahsb_26

sweet1308 IF-Rockerz
sweet1308
sweet1308

Posted: 14 August 2015 at 9:15am | IP Logged
fabulous update
really lovely
wow kalpi n gauri bond was nice
rag so impatient t kiss no no eat kalpi
update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PMOHANTI1774

MadhuGupta Goldie
MadhuGupta
MadhuGupta

Posted: 14 August 2015 at 9:16am | IP Logged
nice update

PMOHANTI1774

SamBricka IF-Rockerz
SamBricka
SamBricka

Posted: 14 August 2015 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Clap Awesome chappy dear.. Nice... Gauri is happy that Raghav is in Kalpi's company.. Dear m waiting for nxt chappy.. Plz update soon..

PMOHANTI1774

Nandinisai Goldie
Nandinisai
Nandinisai

Posted: 14 August 2015 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Nice update

PMOHANTI1774

Go to top