Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

Hum Tum...its only u and me...Ch -15e pg:46&Index updated-PG-1 (Page 42)

eishe10 IF-Rockerz
eishe10
eishe10

Posted: 22 July 2015 at 11:55am | IP Logged
very cute update!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PMOHANTI1774

MadhuGupta Goldie
MadhuGupta
MadhuGupta

Posted: 25 July 2015 at 7:44am | IP Logged
nice update.
SamBricka IF-Rockerz
SamBricka
SamBricka

Posted: 25 July 2015 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
waiting.. Plz update nxt chappy..
Niki1980 Goldie
Niki1980
Niki1980

Posted: 03 August 2015 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
waiting for update
PMOHANTI1774 Groupbie
PMOHANTI1774
PMOHANTI1774

Posted: 07 August 2015 at 4:29am | IP Logged

In the mansion, after jumping and swimming in the pond Maya,Sammy and pakhi came to swimming pool, showered up and had their lunch near the swimming pool,by now Sonia and Akash also joined them, Akash was not feeling well as he just had too many drinks last night.all girls planned to go to the beauty parlor for spa treatments as the trip to city for shopping plan got cancelled due to rains. Akash decided to stay back and Sammy got dropped near a spice garden to take pictures, he said he will come back by evening himself to mansion

Sammy was thinking on and on about Kalpana...how come she did not tell him yesterday when she had headache and morning she went with Rags just like that and yesterday she was not even talking with rags...need to speak with this mad girl,...whats happening to her...she is behaving really weird...these days.

Similarly Maya was thinking about rags...yesterday this guy was not even talking with her and today both are nowhere to be seen since morning...am I guessing right...has he proposed Kalpana ...let me speak to him once he is back.

In the parlor, Pakhi took some facial treatments and was thinking...before the trip finishes I will share my feeling about rags to him...that I love him so much.

Sitting next to her Sonia was thinking...this Rags does not even look at me, tonight ...I will barge into his room and let me see, how he denies me tonight...I will wear that short satin red night dress and be in his room.She bought some more make ups from the parlor for the night.

Oblivious of the world, ragna reached mansion around 2-30pm only to find Akash sleeping in his room after taking medicines and Ramu is on cleaning spee with bunch of workers near the fish pond.The rain had stopped ...but still it is very cloudy and gloomy. They had their quite lunch near the pool and were both tired. They put on a movie in Rags room and while watching both dozed off on Rags bed, with kalpi sleeping on rags lap.

Rags got up with a door knock sound and got up from his slumber,he noticed that Kalpi is fast asleep,he got up slowly not to disturb her and gently picked her to her room and then came back to open hisdoor.It was Sammy.

S:Hey where did you vanish since morning,we were looking for you.

R:(: (Yawning)Ya ,we went to beach

S:Where is chashmu.

R:She is sleeping in her room.

Rags had forgotten to close the interconnected door.Sammy looked towards that and then looked at Rags with a questioning eye,he went to Kalpi's room, saw her sleeping, with his foot steps she stirred on her bed and apparently tried looking for her specs. Sammy looked at Rags and then tired looking for her specs...Rags quickly went and got the specs from his bed and gave to Sammy.

Sammy looked at him with a lot of questions in his eyes.

Rags understood that Sammy doubts him.He looked straight into his eyes but remembered Kalpi's words as she wanted it to be a secret and kept quite.

Suddenly there was a big thunder cloud and big noise,Kalpi s sleep halted and she got up and said

K:Rags,Rags

Sammy and Rags look at each other and rags rushed near her ,she hugged him tightly...where were you,I saw a bad dream and there was a big noise too...why is it so blurry...?

She seemed still in her sleep.

Rags laughed and put her specs on and turned her face to look at Sammy. Now Kalpi actually woke up, she saw an amazed Sammy and with his confused look, he was starring at her.

She slowly broke her hug and freed herself from Rags arms and walked to Sammy, hugged him tight and said

K:I am so happy today...I love rags...i know you will be happy for me...is not it. And then she looked up to his face.

Sammy was stunned, he looked once more towards rags, who was now smiling shyly and was biting his lower lips. He broke the hug and came to rags and hugged him tight and said with teary eyes

S:I never saw chashmu so happy ,thanks buddy for bringing in this love to her life.I am so happy today ...

He broke the hug and smiled at Rags and then said

S:Form now on you please take care of her tantrums,I am now free

K:Free means...what were you doing to me all these years?humm

S:Istly I was bearing all your stupid tantrums,your crazy mood swings...so now I am free

R:Oh god,I have to bear her crazy tantrums...holy god save me.

Kalpi greeted her teeth and ran after both to hit them, they ran into the garden and laughing loudly.she kept chasing them and then both jumped into the swimming pool and were showing her their funny enacted faces and bust in to laughter. She got angry and went back thumping her feet and swaying her hip.

R:Oh no...she is again angry,let me go pacify her.

S:Go ...quickly else you know her...she will be in monstrous mood

Rags quickly came out of the pool and ran after Kalpi,she banged the door on his face,rags screamed in pain,she then quickly opened the door and saw him wincing in pain

K: what happed, where are you hurt (she hold his hand and trying to see if there is any wound)

Rags laughed and pointed his finger towards his heart and said I am hurt here.

Kalpi muttered her teeth and pushed him hard,but rags pulled her hand along with him and both fall on the carpeted area with kalpi on top of Rags on the open veranda facing the garden. He hugged her tight and stared to kiss her lips, within seconds her anger vanished and she kissed him back, once they broke the kiss their eyes meet and both were now smiling.

R:Are you still angry

K: SHYLY...NO,I love you rags

The she kissed him deeply, by then Sammy came and cleared his throat and said looking at the other side

S:Can I interrupt the romantic love birds...lets go from here as it's raining and Maya asked me if you are there you can pick them from the parlor as the vehicle she had taken the tyre is punctured.

Rags and Kalpi came to senses and got up.

R:I will pick them up and come back,bye sweetheart.

S:oh Man...sweetheart...

Kalpi was scarlet red  now but smiling from ear to ear.

Rags went to pick the girls from Parlor and Sammy and kalpi were at the mansion.

S:So won't you share with me how it all happened.

She came closer to him and rested her head on his shoulder and told him one by one since the day one interaction till last evening. While they were on the sofa ,Akash saw them and thought "so this kalpi is going around with Sammy,now my doubt is clear...this girl,how do I make her mine...I want her...damn it.

Rags reached the parlour and picked Sonia,pakhi and maya.Maya observed an everlasting smile on his face and dying out of curiosity to ask if kalpi is the reason for the same but both Sonia and Pakhi were also there ...two chipkoos she thought...

M:Oh why it happens that all the handsome guys have so many chipkoos...this prem also has a lot of chipkoo girlfriends...but I will win him...oh god how I miss him,if he could have come to this trip...I wd have proposed him for sure...oh hayee...She was lost in her thoughts.

Her thought broke when the car halted in front of the mansion. All four were lost in their own thoughts and went to their respective rooms.

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

LeganimmynatarajanNesanshekikalbhavschitra8710Sukku24pritii_20meenukansalnikkiarora093gargdiayadanuReezaZulAppuu_AshLoverNiki1980deepu_kuttykinnapatelNandinisaiabxetz-Maggi-riakasweet1308sampa79niru04SamBrickashahsb_26

nikkiarora093 Senior Member
nikkiarora093
nikkiarora093

Posted: 07 August 2015 at 5:18am | IP Logged
very nice dear.. but i wonder after dis much confusion how Ragna got married...finally sammy knows about Ragna...keep updating..
sweet1308 IF-Rockerz
sweet1308
sweet1308

Posted: 07 August 2015 at 5:52am | IP Logged
fabulous update
really awesome
ragna was damn cute
n sammy n maya get doubt
update soon
SamBricka IF-Rockerz
SamBricka
SamBricka

Posted: 07 August 2015 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Clap Awesome chappy dear.. Nice.. So now sammy also knows about RagNa... Dear m waiting for nxt chappy.. Plzz update soon..

Go to top