Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

Hum Tum...its only u and me...Ch -15e pg:46&Index updated-PG-1 (Page 40)

Fly2TheStars IF-Dazzler
Fly2TheStars
Fly2TheStars

Posted: 21 July 2015 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Lovely update

niru04 IF-Rockerz
niru04
niru04

Posted: 21 July 2015 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Nice update
SamBricka IF-Rockerz
SamBricka
SamBricka

Posted: 21 July 2015 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
awesome chappy dear.. So rags want to change himself for kalpi.. Aaawww... So swt of him.. Waiting for nxt chappy di.. Plz update soon.. Waiting
sweet1308 IF-Rockerz
sweet1308
sweet1308

Posted: 21 July 2015 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Awesome update
Yaar t good
It so cute
Rag want t improve good
Update soon
deepu_kutty Goldie
deepu_kutty
deepu_kutty

Posted: 21 July 2015 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Nice update. Ramu is a true caretaker. Rags nd kalpi moments was cute
PMOHANTI1774 Groupbie
PMOHANTI1774
PMOHANTI1774

Posted: 22 July 2015 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Chapter 15 B:

Rags came back to his room and was seriously thinking,Kalpi came out of washroom and saw rags standing by the door,looking vacantly outside.She came from behind and hugged him saying...i am back...lets go.Rags hugged her back and turned her to face him and asked

R:If I ask a thing will you answer

Kalpi looked at him with a questioning look

R:Actually if I do not have any special identity of myself ,will you still love me

K:I did not get you...what do you want to say

R:No /...if am just a nobody still will you love me,Like I am not a good student, I do not have any knowledge on business...I know I am just a no body,ya I have rich parents...but's what is me...i am just nothing...your parents will never agree to our alliance...i am sure

She paused and thought for a moment and held his hand and kissed it...

K: I know you are a "nobody" today, but do you think you will be like this forever and 2ndly our marriage/alliance will be fixed after many years...today we are in a relationship ...and as this relationship grow ,we will grow with it in understanding each other and developing our self to face this world and it's challenges together...just wait and watch we will settle every barrier...are you not sure of this...

R:These are very big things Kalpana,I only know that I love you and want to be with you forever, I really do not know what it takes to make our relationship permanent...i do not know who and what will come in our way in next few years...but whatever it is and whatever it takes ...I will need you with me.

Saying so he got emotional, tears welled up in his eyes,Kalpi pulled his cheeks and said

K:Rags...just cool it,we are on a vacation, I am not sure when will we get these moments together to cherish so let s enjoy and I am with you today and forever...now cheer up ...Should I get our breakfast and tea here,we can have it together...

Rags kissed her deeply and said

R: You are right...i will be responsible and now I am going to kitchen and will get our breakfast and after that we will go out, I will take you somewhere...

K: Where...

R:It's a surprise...wait for me.

By now it's 8-30am,still no one was awake,everyone was sleeping.Rags and Kalpana had their breakfast feeding each other and giggling on stupid jokes and got ready to go.Kalpi just asked

K:Are you sure rags ...they are all sleeping

R:Ya...i went and checked upstairs.I have already told Ramu kaka and lets go,before they wake up.

K:Now the rain is stopped...so rain jumping some other time...now lets go.

Rags and kalpana by his side drove to a beach site, where there were no one. While coming to the beach,he hired a motorboat and the fellow got the same to the beach.Rags went inside the boat and carefully holding his hand kalpi boarded the boat...Rags rode that boat and drove inside the sea,the water was splashing on them,kalpi was almost blind as water was splashing on her specs,she hugged him tightly as she was scared,in 10 mins they reached a small island and Rags kept the boat on the beach and took kalpi to the beach and asked her keep her eyes closed ,he slowly opened his bag and got a chain and a heart shaped locket and gently put it around her neck and asked her to open her eyes.Kalpi smilled and opened her eyes

K: what's this (holding the locket)

R:Just open the locket, I have pasted something...and your and my picture, it will be close to you every time, everyday...from this moment, from today onwards...

Kalpi kissed the locket and then kissed him deeply,I love you Rags,I never thought life will be like this ...i have never enjoyed mylife like I am enjoying since yesterday night...thank you

R:I also have the same feeling.

He kissed her again...were you scared when we came in that motor boat

K:I do not know swimming na,so I was scared...I Want to learn swimming, wont you teach me

R:I can first I will let you enjoy water and then will teach you swimming...

K:Ok

Rags carried her in bridal style and kissed her deeply, she closed her eyes and then he goes towards the sea,deeper and deeper ...then he held her in his arms and supported her back and held her just on the surface of the water,Kalpi was happy...she reached again to his lips and kissed him deeply.Then he put a floater around her and he swam...both enjoyed, the tides were slow and breeze was cold,so both were enjoying.They were just lost with each other, jumping and playing in water...forgot about time, life and anyone else s existence in the world.

In the mansion Sammy got up and when checked with ramu found that rags and Kalpana are out, he was having headache as he is not used to hard drinks and on top last night the music was very loud.He was crushing maya in his mind,as she insisted on drinking.He was having lemon water and saw pakhi coming drowsily downstairs requesting for lemon water to ramu

P:Oh god I will kill Maya...she let me had so many drinks...I hate her

S:ya same here...now where is she...

P:She is still in her room...

S:Lets go and get her...she cannot sleep peacefully when we are having throbbing headache.

P:ya lets go.

Pakhi and Sammy went to maya's room,only to find her door is not locked and she is sleeping on the carpet peace fully.

Sammy took a mug of water and poured on her face...she got up quickly and was curshing Sammy and ran behind her the whole house

M:I hate you...sammy

Pakhi and sammy loudly said:we also hate you...

M:Now I am going to Rags...he is going to help me take my side.

S;Oh hello sleeping beauty Rags and kalpana went outside some 2 hours back...now you will have to deal with monsters like us alone...

Saying so both grabbed pillows and ran after maya again...they ran to the gazebo and all fell in to the fish pond...they laughed seeing themselves in water...they swam across the pond and played with puddle throwing on each other and felt like children...they were happy...once tired they sat on the swing and took deep breathes...

M:I am missing Rags/kalpana...it would have been so enjoyable playing in the mud

P: Same here...

S:Ya...i do not understand why did they go alone and did not await for us.

P:Ya...i do not know, will ask kalpi when she comes back

On the island,rags and kalpana enjoyed each other s company and around 1,they rode back to the boat and came back to the main beach,handed back the boat and rode back home.both were happy,

R:How did you like todays trip,

K:Oh I really loved it,so you planned everything before we came to goa

R:Ya ...I was dying to propose you ...so had planned it...but god gives us pleasant surprises all the time...so ...here we are together

Saying so Rags pulled her to his lap and was driving with her in his lap ,she resisted

K:It will hurt you,

R:No you are like a feather and your skin is so soft and smooth...

K:But I am dark...you are so fair(she compared their skin holding hands together)

R:But you are very beautiful , attractive and and sexy

K:Chee...I hate you (saying so she tried to go back to her seat.

Rags stopped the jeap and gave her a passionate kiss and said

R:No stay like this with me...else I will punish you with more kisses

K: SHYLY...Ok rags

R:Hey will you call me rags even after marriage

K:No I will call you "aeji sunte ho"

Both bust into laugher...and rags drove back to the mansion.

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

mayflowergardenLeganimmynatarajanNesanshekichhrekmimiikalbhavschitra8710pritii_20meenukansalnikkiarora093Sukku24diti96yadanusavariyaNiki1980deepu_kuttyNandinisaikinnapatelFrozenfantasyovee-Maggi-Fly2TheStarslolorriakasweet1308eishe10SamBrickashahsb_26chahat4u

sweet1308 IF-Rockerz
sweet1308
sweet1308

Posted: 22 July 2015 at 9:17am | IP Logged
aww too cute ragna moment is so special
deep love
sammy maya pakhi was so cool hmm kalpi n rag kissses made me blush
update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PMOHANTI1774

lolor IF-Dazzler
lolor